剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》
前情提要
海豹队员以前
A SEAL has never
从未被敌军俘虏过
been in enemy captivity before.
你得找人谈谈
You need to talk to someone.
海军心理医生已对我作了全面检查
I've checked all those boxes with the Navy shrinks
并宣布可以参加行动
and been declared fit to operate.
开枪 雷
Take the shot, Ray!
打起精神 伙计
Pull it together, man.
我有创伤后综合征
I have PTS.
我在德州的时候 我们不仅仅是朋友
When I was in Texas, we became more than friends.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我的替任者索托中尉
My replacement Lieutenant Soto.
这是新的一天 新的精彩 先生们
It's a new day and a new Bravo, gentlemen.
医生们已经尽力了 全金属没了
The doctors did everything they could-- Full Metal's gone.
所有的附带伤害都是工作带来的
All the collateral damage comes with the job.
最大的悲剧就是把它作为
The biggest tragedy would be using it
未来不和你一起奋斗的借口
as an excuse to not fight for a future with you.
我们应该结婚
We should get married.
你没事吧
You all right?
只是头痛
It's just a headache.
可能是火箭弹的缘故
Probably from the RPG.
我很好 很好
I'm good, good.
尽情享受派对吧
Enjoy the party.
该走了
Time to go.
B队在敌方领空
Bravo is in enemy airspace.
他们的飞行路线怎么样
How's their flight path?
他们正追踪着陆区中心点
They're tracking to bull's-eye the LZ.
按计划实施中
The plan's holding.
这样很好
It better.
否则B队就回不了家了
Bravo won't make it home if it doesn't.
- 海豹突击队 -
第五季 第一集
绑♥架♥我的人用钻头钻我的腿
My captors took a drill and pulverized my leg.
疼痛难忍♥
The pain was excruciating.
但我现在一点感觉都没有
But I don't feel any now.
抱歉 宝贝 我没听见你在说什么
Sorry, baby, I didn't hear you there.
希望这个袒露疗法不是忽视
Hope this exposure therapy isn't just an excuse
你老婆的借口
to ignore your wife.
袒露疗法能确保我还有老婆
Exposure therapy helps make sure I still have a wife.
嗯 - 嗯
Mm. - Mm?
- 嗯 - 很高兴你能整个
- Mm. - It's been nice having you home
训练周期都在家
for all of training cycle.
我喜欢看你变回原来的样子
I love seeing you back to your old self.
还有很多事要做 宝贝
Still a lot of work to do, baby.
我在治疗 我还没痊愈
I am healing. I'm not healed.
语言训练结束后 你是否恢复到
Are you healed enough to make it to the grocery store
可以去杂货店买♥♥聚会用品了吗
for party supplies after your language training?
谁...我...谁会在搬进来一年多后
Who... I'm... Who throws a housewarming party
还举♥行♥乔迁派对
more than a year after they move in?
和我们一样过了一年的人
People who had a year like we did.
- 那些队员 - 是的
- That part. - Yes.
你确定你没用派对作为借口
You sure you're not using the, uh, party as an excuse
向B队证明我很好
to prove to Bravo I'm fine?
你知道吗 伙计们从没见过我
You know, the boys haven't seen much of me
在战场上变得迟钝
since I froze up on the battlefield.
让你的队友看到你现在的表现
It can't hurt for your teammates
不会有什么坏处
to see how well you're doing now.
对吧
Right?
- 是啊 你说的对 - 我说的对吗
- Yeah, you right. - Am I right?
- 嗯... - 嗯
Mm-hmm. - Mm.
这是什么 在德州美好的一天
What do we got here? We got...
我们有独角兽和彩虹
unicorns and rainbows on a beautiful Texas day.
我告诉你
I tell you what,
不管哪一个 回头率都会很高
you're gonna turn some heads in either one.
没错
That's right.
哇 看看你
Wow, look at you.
你真漂亮
You're so beautiful.
是的 你可以...
Yeah, you could just...
坐在公园的长椅上 鸟儿就会喂你
sit on a park bench and the birds would feed you.
有人回家了
- Somebody's home.
嗨
Hey.
嘿 我的宝贝女儿怎么样了
Hey. How's my baby girl?
很好 她喝了那瓶五盎司的奶
Uh, great. She, uh, drank her five-ounce bottle,
睡了94分钟
uh, clocked in 94 minutes of nap time,
还做了俯卧抬头挺身运动 难道不是吗
and absolutely crushed her tummy time. Didn't you?
我看你又把书柜重新摆放了
I see you've rearranged the bookcase again.
是啊 瞧 这东西就像个简易爆♥炸♥装置
Oh, yeah. I mean, look, this thing was like an IED.
如果莉安娜撞到了 就会出麻烦
If Leanne bumped into it, she was gonna be on the wrong end
会被一堆书砸到
of a book avalanche.
我从没想过一个喜欢挨枪子的男人
I never guessed a man who enjoys being shot at
会是世界上保护欲极强的父亲
would be the world's most overprotective father.
呃 说到这个
Uh, speaking of which, um,
我得回基地训练了
I got to get back to the base for training,
不过你介意我晚点过来
but do you mind if I, uh, if I come by later
帮你洗澡 哄她睡觉吗
and help with bath and bedtime routine?
三个月来你每晚都来
You've been over every night for three months.
- -没必要问 - 我知道 我只是...
- There's no need to ask. - I-I know, I just, uh...
听着 我不想过多打扰
Look, I don't want to overstay my welcome.
没多少机会了 更何况你两周后
No chance. Especially since you're heading home
- 就要回去了 - 是啊
- in two weeks. - Yeah.
别提醒我
Don't remind me.
好吧 今晚见 小宝贝 好吗
Okay, hey, I'll see you later tonight, munchkin, okay?
再见
I'll see you.
鉴于面临的挑战
Given the challenges
我们在国内面临的问题是 我们如何使我们的军队现代化
we're facing at home, how do we modernize our military
而不把更多的国内生产总值用于国防
without devoting even more of our GDP to defense?
戴维斯上尉
Lieutenant Davis?
有什么想法吗
Any ideas?
多样化
Diversify.
把我们所有的鸡蛋放在一个篮子里
Put all of our eggs in one basket,
我们会继续像F-35那样遭遇挫折
and we will continue to have setbacks like the F-35.
当多样化的观点将战胜同质化的观点时
It's imperative that our military branches
我们的军事部门不应该
aren't spending time and money on similar R & D
把时间和金钱花在类似的研发上
when a variety of perspectives will triumph
这是非常必要的
over a homogenous viewpoint.
回答得很好 戴维斯上尉
Impressive answer, Lieutenant Davis.
让我们这些耍笔杆子的长了见识
Show us pencil pushers a thing or two.
副部长女士...
Madam Undersecretary...
卖♥♥弄
Show-off.
等下去喝一杯
暑假阅读清单不是强制性的 爸爸
The summer reading list isn't mandatory, Dad.
这是强制性的
It's mandatory when you're, what,
当你的平均成绩是C的时候 就是强制性的 好吗
have a "C" average? That's mandatory, okay?
你没进步 你就是退步
You're not evolving. You're falling behind.
加把劲 肌肉男麦奇 走吧
Come on, Mikey Muscles, let's go.
去年 麦奇带领球队进球
Mikey led his team in goals
并再次提高了平均成绩
and improved his GPA again last year.
- 他没有落后任何人 - 哦 真的吗 好吧 你呢
- He's not falling behind anyone. - Oh, really? Okay, how about you?
我们来谈谈你 你和库什曼教授谈过
Let's talk about you-- did you talk to your Professor Cushman
- 你的独♥立♥研究吗 - 专心说麦奇吧
- about your independent studies? - Let's stay focused on Mikey.
- 好吧 亲爱的 谢谢 - 你有给我的吗 雷叔叔
- Okay, honey. Thank you. - You got one of those for me,Uncle Ray?
- 真的吗 - 除非明年你21岁
- Ah, seriously? - Not unless it's suddenly next year and you're 21.
你们真扫兴
You guys are such buzzkills.
继续向前 这里没什么可看的
Just keep it moving along. Nothing to look at here.
你知道怎么做吗 盯着她 好吗
You know what? Keep an eye on her, all right?
是 你也一样
Yeah. To you, too.
- 这孩子 - 你相信吗
- This kid. - Can you believe it?
是的 测试怎么样
Yeah. How was, uh, how was testing?
在所有的训练之旅中 我最怀念的是那次
All the training trips, I missed that one the most.
B队的人员没到齐
Well, not with all of Bravo together.
那只是被美化了的划船训练与水中求生
It was just glorified drown-proofing,
- 这是实话 - 还好我们很快就能在一起了 是吗
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表