剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
就一直在吃亏
since we touched down in Caracas.
我两天没睡觉了
I haven't slept in two days.
为什么不能
Why the hell can't we just do this
等回去再做呢
when we get back stateside?
为什么 因为我们要救的是一名英国医生
Why? 'Cause we got a British doctor, you know,
他是中情局的人
who worked for the CIA
而且在失败的一级行动中遇害 这就是原因
who was killed in a failed Tier One op. That's why.
在我们回家 总部盘问我们之前
And we need to figure out exactly what happened
我们要查清楚确切原因
before we get back home and have Command all over us.
发生了战争
War happened.
如果没人看到里面的情况
How do we know what happened
我们怎么知道发生了什么事
if nobody had eyes inside?
我们不知道
We don't, okay?
所以我们要重现这场行动
So that's why we're gonna reconstruct the op,
整合片段 解开疑团 继续行动
put the pieces together and get this puzzle back up and rolling.
好
Okay, well,
我看到的事和雷一模一样
I saw exactly what Ray saw.
克雷格医生在另一个房♥间被人枪杀
Okay? Dr. Craig, he was shouting in the other room,
雷投弹引爆了
Ray threw a crash, it detonated,
然后整栋楼像叠叠乐一样散架毁掉
and then the building almost went like Jenga.
所以桑尼和雷受到了牵制
Okay, so Sonny and Ray, they were pinned.
克莱 你呢 你的小队当时在哪
Clay, how about you? Where was your team at?
你看到了什么
What'd you see?
我们和雷一起扫清入口
Cleared the entry with Ray,
然后特伦特 维克和我 我们分头行事
and then Trent, Vic and me, we... we split off
走到这上面
and moved up here.
B1 这里是B2
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2.
现在走上二楼 收到吗
Heading up to the second deck. How copy?
B2
Bravo 2...
B1 再说一次你的位置
Bravo 1, say again your last?
B2 这里...
Bravo 2, this...
桑尼 跟我来
Sonny, on me.
克莱 特伦特 维克 负责左侧
Clay, Trent, Vic, push left.
收到
Roger that.
投弹
Crash out!
是她 是凯医生
It's her. It's Dr. Kay.
B1 这里是B6
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6.
二号♥旅店已安全 收到吗
We've secured hotel two. How copy?
我们是美国人 我们会带你们回家的
We're Americans. We're gonna get you home.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
帮她准备好撤离
Prep her to move.
要爆♥炸♥了
Avalanche!
B队全体队员 目标人物身穿炸♥弹♥背心
All Bravo elements, S-vests on target!
目标人物身穿炸♥弹♥背心
S-vests on target.
我没听到有人说有炸♥弹♥背心
I never heard anyone calling an S-vest.
我也没听到
Yeah, me, either.
我肯定说了
I definitely called it.
他是说了 救了我们 没被那人炸死
Yeah, he did. Saved our asses dropping that guy.
而且通讯器一整天时好时坏
All right, well, comms were spotty all day.
所以我们继续去营救克雷格医生
So we push up on Dr. Craig,
并不知道有目标身上
not knowing that there's tangos on target
穿着去72豪华俱乐部的贵宾通行证
wearing VIP passes to the 72 Club.
所以如果一个人穿了炸♥弹♥背心
So if one tango had a vest on,
难道我们不能预计其他人也穿了吗
can't we expect that others did, too?
-房♥子是不会自爆的 -是的
- Room didn't blow itself up. - Yeah,
我发现♥房♥♥间里有个人被绑着
it tracks for me that a tango in the room was strapped.
所以我们知道敌人有麻烦
All right, so we know that the enemy was in trouble.
他慌了 引爆了炸♥弹♥背心
He panics and clacks off his vest.
小队没问题 雷 这样行吗
Clears the team. Ray, you good with that?
虽然我很想结束这些事
As much as I'd like to tie a bow on around all of this,
有些情况无法解释 我没看到炸♥弹♥背心
we were dodging lead; I never saw a vest.
只因为你无法证明
Just because you can't prove it
并不代表没有发生
doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
桑尼 你看到了什么
Sonny, what'd you see?
有了炸♥弹♥背心这个新情报
Well, with this new intel on the-on the vest,
我改变了我的观点
I've changed my perspective.
那个人当时穿了一件宽松的外套
That tango was wearing a pretty baggy jacket.
裹得是挺热的
Pretty hot to be bundled up.
也许藏有炸♥药♥
Could be concealing explosives.
桑尼 你会承认你看到了炸♥弹♥背心吗
Sonny, you'll go on record that you saw a vest?
是的 我会
Indeed I will.
这事对我来说简直一目了然
This seems pretty open and shut to me, man.
很好 那没问题了 大家先休息一下
All right, we're good, then. Get some rest.
谢谢 我实在需要睡一觉忘记加拉加斯的事
Thank you, 'cause I need to go sleep off this Caracas,
还得再吃点易蒙停
take some more Imodium.
桑尼 你不用再担心蒙特苏马的事了
Sonny, you don't have to worry about Montezuma anymore.
他就是希望你那么想
Oh, that's exactly what he wants you to think.
伙计们刚刚完成了他们的战后报告
The boys just wrapped up their AAR.
看来是一个穿着炸♥弹♥背心的人杀了克雷格医生
Seems Dr. Craig was killed by an S-vest.
我知道这并不能让你更好受些 曼迪
I realize that doesn't make it any easier, Mandy.
在这些地区炸♥弹♥背心是事态恶化升级的表现
Uh, vests are an escalation in these parts,
不过确实符合真♥主♥党的策略
but it tracks with Hezbollah's tactics.
不过炸♥弹♥背心通常被当做攻击性武器使用...
But S-vests are usually used as offensive weapons...
你有其它想法吗 少尉
Something on your mind, Ensign?
我接受B队的结论
I'm good with Bravo's conclusion.
我要去吃点药解决头疼的问题
I'm gonna get something for this headache.
急救箱
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
作战中心被攻击时
Still feeling the effects
阿♥拉♥莫之战产生的影响还没消失吧
of playing Alamo when the Havoc got hit?
听着
Oh. Listen.
我们只是...为我们都能活下来而感到幸运
We're just... lucky we all made it out.
不过当时在对讲机的另一端
You know, being on the other side,
听着朋友们都身陷战火之中...
and hearing your friends are in the line of fire, well...
你真的让我从全新的角度来看待
you really changed my perspective
你所必须经历的这一切
of what you must go through.
桑尼
Well, Sonny,
我真高兴我差点被杀能够
I'm glad it took me almost getting killed
唤醒你的同情心
to reveal your sympathy gene.
你懂的
Oh, you know.
你会记录有关头部受伤的事吗
You gonna document that bell getting rung?
得了吧 桑尼 那不值一提
Come on, Sonny. It's nothing.
我从没见过你上报过头部受伤
I've never seen you report a head injury.
那是因为储存在我脑子里的信息
That's 'cause the contents inside my head
远远没有你脑子里的信息有价值
are far less valuable than the contents in your head.
-好吧 -好吗 还是放在你夹克里吧
- Okay. - Okay? Just-just put it in your jacket.
听着 你可不会想多年以后深深地自责
Look, you don't want to be kicking yourself years from now
就因为你当年没有听取我的建议
because you didn't take my advice about your health.
不过听取你的建议通常都对我的健康有害
Well, listening to you is usually bad for my health.
好吧 好吧
Oh, okay. Okay.
你真的看到关克雷格医生的屋里有人穿炸♥弹♥背心吗
You got eyes on that S-vest in that room with Dr. Craig?
我告诉过你我看到了什么
I told you what I saw.
怎么 我的回答你不满意吗
What, my answer ain't good enough for you?
只是...有点奇怪
Just... seems off.
好吧 B队已经找到了答案
Okay. Bravo found the answer.
别再瞎操心 这事过去了
Not your concern. Turn the page.
我只是想搞清楚没法追踪的事情
I'm just trying to clear up some things that aren't tracking.
什么事情没法追踪
What's not tracking?
你脑子里到底在想什么 戴维斯
What's spinning in that head of yours, Davis?
没什么 我们...随便聊聊
Oh, nothing. Just... we're good.
我们在这里随便嚼舌头
Hey, we're not doing the team any favors
并不会帮到小队任何忙 有什么问题
if we're making a bad call here. What's-what's up?
别说了 能不能拜托大家不要再扮演
Listen, can we all please just stop playing
事后诸葛亮了 去喝几杯啤酒
Monday morning quarterback, have a couple beers,
然后享受这无比漫长的回家之旅
and enjoy this long-ass flight home?
一个无辜之人死了 桑尼
An innocent man is dead, Sonny.
明白了吗 我们还是打开天窗说亮话吧
Hmm. All right? Let's put all our cards on the table.
你到底在烦什么
What's bothering you?
那并不是真♥主♥党的手法
It's not Hezbollah's MO
他们不会杀对他们有用的人♥质♥
to kill hostages that have value to them.
而且对他们来说
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表