剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I take it this means
你并不觉得昨天我们发现的空壳
you didn't interpret yesterday's dry hole
是缩编的意思
as evidence justifying the drawdown?
不觉得
No.
不 因为有人知道那些武器在哪
No, 'cause somebody knew where those weapons were
要被用来做什么
and they have a plan for 'em.
你这个想法有什么证据吗
You got anything to back that up?
这些是我们行动范围内的重要活动
These are all the SIGACTS in our area of operation.
跟我们上次在这里时相比
Compared to the activity in our A.O.
这些活动不算什么
last time we were here, this is nothing.
表面上看像是跟塔♥利♥班♥讲和起作用了
Makes it look like peace with Taliban is working.
可表象都是有欺骗性的
But looks can be deceiving.
这些是附近的
These are all the SIGACTS
海军陆战队行动范围内的重要活动
from Marine and Army units in surrounding A.O.S.
边境线上有这么多
Things are crazy along the border.
这里有限的活动营造了一个安全的假象
The limited action here has given a false sense of security,
可是边境上的这些活动
but all of this activity on the border,
恰恰说明敌人离我们很近了
this indicates that the enemy is close by.
而有人在等着我们离开以后 坐收渔利
And somebody is just waiting to take advantage of us leaving.
所有的点都在这了
I mean, the-the dots are all there.
但是你仍然缺少关键情报去把它们联♥系♥起来
But you're still missing the hard intel that connects them.
要想做到这一点 你需要
And to do that, I need access to intel
作战司令部以外的情报来源
from sources other than SOCOM.
即使是那些平时不喜欢分享的
Even some that don't always like to share.
我看看我能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
过去那里有几百头牛
There used to be a couple hundred head of cattle up there.
他把这里搞成什么样了
What's he done to this place?
汉娜·奥利弗
Hannah Oliver.
你好 埃米特
Hey there, Emmet.
看到你真是让人心旷神怡 年轻的女士
You are a sight for sore eyes, young lady.
谢谢你大老远过来
Ah, I appreciate you coming all the way up here
帮我整理这个地方
and classing up the place.
乐意效劳
Always happy to help.
不过 我是不是需要担心一下
Though, uh, need I be concerned
你有没有养成什么坏习惯
about you maybe falling into some bad habits
或者其他什么 鉴于
or something, considering the...
你身边的这位同伴
company you're keeping lately?
不用操心 我们不会待很久
Now, don't worry. We ain't gonna be staying for long.
看来你有更好的地方要去
Figured you got a better place to be.
我带了晚餐
Actually, I brought dinner.
那我 先去收拾餐桌了
Well... I guess I'll set the table, then.
你骗了我
You bamboozled me.
他在这里可能很孤独
Well, he's probably lonely out here.
是啊 这不就是你
Yeah, well, that's what happens
把身边所有人都推开的结果吗
when you push everyone in your life away from you.
妈的 呆子 你伤到我了
Damn it, dork, you winged me, man.
抱歉 兄弟 手痒了
Sorry, dude. A little itchy trigger finger here.
能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
现在这样感觉像是G部署
Not with this feeling like a Gucci deployment.
只不过除了有趣的部分
Minus the fun stuff.
把我们送到这真是浪费国家一级资产
Waste of a Tier One asset, sending us here, man.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国和伊朗都在扩张足迹
Russia, China and Iran expanding their footprints,
我们在别处更有用
we'd be better served elsewhere.
是我想多了还是怎么的
Is it me or does Clay talk more
克莱现在说话不像作战人员 倒像是当官的
cake-eater than pipe-hitter?
我都跟你说了 我们这位是双语言的
I told you, man, my boy's bilingual.
所以林戴尔才那么想挖他去STA-21计划
That's why Lindell was trying to recruit his ass for STA-21.
可是他没成功
But he didn't get him.
等等
Wait.
这就是你女朋友问的
Is this what your girlfriend was talking about
你有没有跟队友说的那件事吗
when she asked if you'd told the team yet?
你偷听我打视频电♥话♥
You listening in on my Skype calls?
应该说是看
Uh, more like watching.
她那么漂亮 而且我都在这好几个月了
I mean, she's stupid hot and I've been downrange for months.
等一下
Wait a minute. Nah.
他说的什么意思 克莱
What's he talking about, Clay?
走走 动起来
Hey. Let's go. Let's move. All right?
我们昨天出任务太粗心大意了
We were sloppy on target yesterday, all right?
快点
Come on.
起来 好了 别再喝酒了
Get up. All right, stop with the juice.
走 把书放下来
Let's go. Put the book down.
走吧
Let's move.
让我们重整旗鼓 来
Let's get our stuff together, come on.
在吗 是因为我说错话吗
Hello? Is it something I said?
没 克莱刚要告诉我们关于军官项目的事
Nah, Clay was about to tell us about STA-21.
军官项目 那事儿已经过去了
STA-21? That's put to bed.
没什么好说的 是不是 克莱
Nothing to say about it. Isn't that right, Clay?
克莱
Clay?
我接受了林戴尔的提议
I accepted Lindell's offer.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
克莱 让他冷静一下
Clay, let him cool down, man.
克莱
Clay!
我应该早点告诉你的 兄弟
I should've told you sooner, man.
三年来 我处理着你的狂妄自大
Three years of dealing with your ego
以及怀疑 你就用这个来报答我吗
and your second-guessing, and this is the thanks I get?
杰森 我感谢你所做的一切 真的
Jace, I appreciate everything you've done for me, man, I do.
这不是针对你个人的
It's not personal.
你在让我别把这件事放在心上吗
You're telling me not to take this personal?
你在派驻期间脚踩两只船
You come to deployment with one foot out the door
然后叫我不要把这件事放在心上
and you're telling me not to take this personal?
现在我的队伍会因分心而受到伤害
Now my team has to suffer because of this distraction.
我谢谢你啊
Thank you.
分心
This distraction?
对的 分心
Yeah. Distraction.
从哪里分心
A d-distraction from what?
从看守这个马上要消失的基地分心吗
From watching this-this base just disappear?
杰森 这里什么事情都没有发生
u202dJace, there's nothing happening here, man. What...?
没事发生 所以你要干嘛
u202dNothing happening, so what are you gonna do, huh?
你要从一架高速列车上跳下来
You just gonna jump off the speeding train,
这就是你想要做的事吗
is that what you're gonna do?
-从高速列车上跳下来 -对 对
- Jump off the speeding train? - Yeah. Yeah.
看看你周围 兄弟
Look around, man...
那台高速列车已经变成旋转木马了
the speeding train has become a merry-go-round.
你打击的目标与多年前一样
You're hitting the same targets that you hit years ago,
这整个地方都在崩溃
this whole place is coming down,
而现在 我们要跟曾经的敌人握手言和
and now, now we're making peace with our enemy?
那不是我的问题
That is not my concern.
我的职责是完成任务和确保兄弟们的安全
My job is my mission and the safety of my men.
那才是我的工作 明白吗
That's my job. Got it?
那才是我的问题
That's my concern.
对 没错
u202dYeah. Exactly.
像你一样的队员为了执行任务
Team guys like you have suffered so much
承受了很多痛苦
executing the mission here.
看看特伦特
Look at Trent.
看看特伦特的手臂
Look at Trent's arm!
看看那些刻在纪念碑上的兄弟们
Look at all of our brothers on that plaque.
看看我们牺牲了多少
Look how much sacrifice we have made.
-看看报纸 -看报纸
- Read the papers. The... - Read the papers?
那些厚脸皮的军官承认这场战争处理不当
The brass now admits that they mishandled this war.
那很好 不是吗 那又怎样
That's great, right? So what, are you gonna be
所以你要加入智囊团 这就是你想做的吗
with the brain trust now, is that what you want to do?
你想要加入智囊团
You want to be with the brain trust?
听着 我想要在一个我能帮上忙的位置
Look, I want to be in a position where I can help
去重塑战争的形式
reshape how these wars are fought,
这样 作战人员就不必
so that, that way, operators never have to be
重蹈覆辙了
in this same position again.
这三周让我更加坚定了
My three weeks here has only justified my decision
我改变道路的决心
to change paths. u202d
你想要改变道路
You want to change paths,
那就是你想做的吗 好 收拾好你的东西
that's what you're gonna do? Fine, pack your bags.
你要去雷丁前哨站 你要走了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表