剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
这事五角大楼批准了
Pentagon signed off on that?
对
Yeah.
好吧 我来做你的第一个志愿者
All right, well, you got your first volunteer right here.
探望一个悲伤的寡妇不算一级作战行动
Well, visiting a grieving widow isn't exactly a Tier One op.
有什么就用什么
I'll take what I can get.
特伦特 我们走
Trent. Let's roll, man!
穿好装备 你跟我来
Kit up, you're with me.
好的
All right.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
做安保人员
Security detail.
派B1亲自出动可有点夸张 不是吗
Sending Bravo 1's a little over the top, isn't it?
我知道 不过这是吊唁之行
I'm aware of that. But it is a condolence visit.
人们不会太友好
People react badly.
两万美金 失去了丈夫和孩子的爸爸
$20,000. That's what they get.
他们就只拿到这么多
For losing a husband, a father.
人们表现的不友好也情有可原
Not surprising people react badly.
没错 其实你不用去的
Right. Well, you know what? You don't have to do this.
我可以帮你送去
You know? I can deliver that for you.
我把萨米姆送进了虎穴
I sent Samim into the lion's den.
他没经过任何训练 也没有任何保护
A man with no training, no protection.
所以如果你觉得此行很危险
So if you think that this is gonna be dangerous?
那也很公平
Seems only fair.
这种投递行动就像送死亡通知书
You know, deliveries like these are like death notifications.
就按规范正式道个歉 进去一下就出来了
Just make the formal apology. We'll be in and out.
你知道的 曼迪 萨米姆死了
You know, Mandy, just because Samim died
并不意味着你做错了
doesn't mean what you did was wrong.
你为什么来
Why are you here?
我要保护你 这就是我来的目的
I'm watching your six. That's why I'm here.
B1把他的羊群丢下
Bravo 1 leaving his flock behind?
我可没见过你这样
I can't remember ever seeing this.
你想分散注意力
You're looking for a distraction.
出什么事了
From what?
我只是在执行公务而已
I'm just doing my job.
丽莎
Hey, Lisa.
丽莎
Lisa.
戴维斯少尉
Ensign Davis.
想找到你也太难了
You know, you are a hard woman to track down.
我在忙
Been busy.
驻派之前咱俩的谈话
Look, t-that conversation I had with you before deployment...
你是指你在脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥喝高了
You mean, that one about you getting so drunk
他们打电♥话♥让我来接你那次吗
at the strip club, they had to call me to come get you?
-是 是那次 好吧 -又来
- Yes. That one. Hey. That one, okay. - Again?
听着 你不回答我是对的
Look, you were right not to answer.
我是个顶级大混♥蛋♥
I was a grade-A jackass and I should never
我绝不该那样对待你
have treated you like that.
你经历了很多事 林戴尔冷不防打击了你
You had a lot going on. Lindell blindsided you.
希望在得州的日子有所帮助
I hope being in Texas helped.
是有帮助
It-it did, yeah.
见了几个老朋友 我甚至去看了我爸
Saw some old friends and I even looked up my dad.
信不信由你 真的
Can you believe it or not-- Yeah.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
天哪 这都已经
My God, it's been, like,
你们多久没见过了
how long since you guys saw each other?
太久了 我该早些回去的
Too long. I should've been back way sooner.
但他 你了解我们奎恩家族
But he-- You know us Quinns,
我们是一群固执的混♥蛋♥
we're a couple of stubborn jackasses.
桑尼 我很高兴那边一切都顺利
Um, look, Sonny, I'm glad everything went well there,
但我要去工作了
but I got to get to work.
丽莎
Lisa.
一切还好吧
Is everything okay?
很好
Yeah.
很高兴见到你回来
Good to see you back.
你刚和谁说话
Who's that you were talking to?
是一个作战人员
Oh, it's just one of the operators.
我们一起工作过很长时间
We've worked together for a long time.
你有什么发现吗
You got something?
是阿兹法尔·阿尔哈萨德的病史 你说得对
Yeah, Azfaar Al-Hazred's medical history. You were right.
他和他母亲一样 患有贫血
He suffers from the same anemic condition as his mother.
而且我们找到了声称
And we've IDed the doctor who's alleged
-一直在治疗他的医生 -太好了
- to be treating him. - That is huge.
是啊 我已经派雇佣兵去联♥系♥这位医生了
Yep. I've got contractors on their way to talk to the doctor.
-你一听到任何消息 能不能马上 -丽莎
- Now, as soon you hear anything, will you just... - Lisa.
肯定会首先通知你
There's nobody else I'd go to.
谢谢
Thank you.
太好了
Oh, my God.
这都是接待我们的人吗
They roll out the welcoming committee?
可能只是萨米姆的朋友和亲戚
It's probably just friends and family of Samim,
来保护她的妻儿的
guarding his wife and son.
-别轻举妄动 -没问题
- Just sit tight. - Got it.
他们看到我们好像不怎么警惕
They don't seem too alarmed we're here.
你和地球观测系统做好警戒
You and GRS pull security.
我带她进去
I'll take her in.
打起来我们没有一点机会 明白吗
No chances on this one, you understand?
-一有不对 马上离开 -明白
- Anything looks off, we're out of here. - Roger that.
我表弟的妻子正在哀悼
男的只有亲属才能进
你不能跟我一起进去
Okay. You can't come in with me.
他们一个个都端着冲♥锋♥枪♥
The way they're sporting their AKs like that,
我怎么能让你一个人进去
you're not going in without me.
她在哀悼
Well, she's in mourning.
穆♥斯♥林♥法律规定只有家族里的男人可以进去
Muslim law says that the only men allowed inside are family.
我们不能不尊重这个
You know we can't dishonor that.
离门近一点 方便我听见你的动静
Stay close to the door, so I can hear you.
桑尼
Sonny.
兄弟
Hey, man.
我都已经打算去跟地狱犬一起吃了
I was literally about to go eat with Cerberus,
不过前提是他得愿意
assuming he'd have me.
我知道你正在经历些什么 兄弟
I know what you're going through, brother.
-是吗 -离开家人纵然痛苦
- Oh, yeah? - Leaving your family's always hard,
不过有时候想重新融入也不那么简单
but sometimes coming back ain't no picnic, either.
受过的伤害是会溃烂的
Hard feelings have a tendency to fester.
我明白克莱 真的 算是我指控他
Clay, I get. I do. I mean, I practically accused him
把我出♥卖♥♥♥给林德尔
of ratting me out to Lindell.
算是你个屁 就是你干的事
Practically, my caramel-colored ass. You did that.
好吧 我活该 我知道我搞砸了
All right, okay, I deserve-- Look, I-I screwed up, man.
我的确是 我搞砸了和克莱 队伍的关系
I did. I screwed up with Clay, with the team and...
我只能咽进肚子里 再次证明我自己
I just got to take my-my medicine and prove myself again.
但是我跟你说 兄弟
But I'll tell you what, man,
戴维斯对我爱搭不理
this whole Davis giving me a cold shoulder
因为有别的男人在她身边 这件事
'cause she got some new man, you know-- I-I don't know,
我就是 有点没想到
I just... I didn't expect that.
听我说 兄弟
Look, man.
该出发了
It's time to go.
大伙
All right.
新的任务已经下达
A mission package has been authorized.
都听好了 我们给大家转述一下
So listen up. We may have a live one here.
今天上午 有情报称找到了给阿兹法尔·阿尔哈萨德
This morning, intel discovered a doctor who's been treating
治疗一种罕见疾病的医生
Azfaar Al-Hazred for a rare medical condition.
局里的雇佣兵刚跟医生说过话
Agency contractors just spoke with that doctor.
我们有阿尔哈萨德的位置吗
We got a location on Al-Hazred?
医生不知道他的位置 不过阿尔哈萨德
The doctor doesn't have one, but Al-Hazred's
一直在用这个送货人给他送药
been using this courier to send him his medications.
我们的雇佣兵到那几分钟前
There happened to be a pickup
送药的人刚走
just minutes before our contractors arrived.
这个送货人可以带我们找到阿尔哈萨德
The courier could lead us to Al-Hazred.
我们监视到他了吗
Tell me we've got eyes on him.
还有那两个陪伴他的武装警卫
Also on the two armed guards that are accompanying him.
目标车辆目前正在前往
The target vehicle's currently on its way
苏鲁比地区的山城
to the mountain town of Surobi.
今天我们有一个大行动了 兄弟们
We're big game hunting today, boys.
由于当地的地形条件
Because following the courier becomes
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表