剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你知道你来这的原因吗
Do you know why you're here?
是上头要我来的
I was ordered to be here.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
我的新指挥官认为
Oh, yeah, well, look, my new C.O. thinks
有一天他会以他
that he's gonna make admiral one day
超前的战斗压力管理方式
with his pioneering approach to the management
被擢升为上将
of combat stress.
你不喜欢心理治疗吧
So you're not a fan of psychotherapy?
没错
No.
那么
So...
我们该聊什么呢
what should we talk about?
我不知道 由你主导
I don't know. It's your nickel.
你来定
Your time.
好吧 跟我聊聊内特
All right. Tell me about Nate.
头...奖
Jack... pot.
就算...
You know...
我想跟你聊那个夜晚
even if I wanted to talk about that night--
那次行动 所发生的事
the op, and what happened--
我认为你没这个权限
I don't think you would be cleared.
海斯先生
Mr. Hayes,
我读了战后报告
I read the after action reports.
我知道船上的武器
I know about the weapons on the ship
还有它们要运往哪里
and where they were going.
你所有的任务我都有权知道
I'm cleared to know anything you do.
作战中心 头奖已找到
TOC, we have confirmed
我眼前有十四枚标枪导弹
jackpot-- I'm looking at 14 Javelin missiles.
请求准许执行拆毁
Request permission to move to demo.
收到 B1 稍等
Copy, Bravo 1. Wait one.
B1待命中
Bravo 1 standing by.
反恐战争 宝贝
War on terror, baby.
反恐战争
War on terror.
作战中心准许你
TOC did give you the authorization
执行拆毁
to move to demolition.
你弄好了爆♥炸♥装置
You set the charges,
但却没有立即撤离....
but instead of proceeding immediately to exfil...
B2 我是B4
Bravo 2, this is Bravo 4.
-B2请说 -那些小艇什么情况
- Go for 2. - What's the story on those skiffs?
目前没有靠近我们
Still out of our hair for the moment.
漂亮
Beautiful.
我们不该看看桥上的保险库吗
There's no reason we can't look inside that safe on the bridge.
桥的保险库不属于我们的任务
Bridge safe is not our mission.
我们进去保险库 也许我们能找到
We get into that safe, maybe we find something
有助于追查这批货买♥♥卖♥♥双方的线索
lets us go after guys on both ends of the shipment.
B1 我是B2 你那什么情况 完毕
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. What's your status? Over.
B2 稍等
Bravo 2, hold one.
开干吧
Let's do this.
行动
Let's go.
我是B1 我们去找航海日志
This is Bravo 1. We're going for the ship's log.
我们会找出这些武器要运往哪里
We're gonna find out where these arms were headed.
桑尼 你欠我马卡伦的酒
Sonny, you owe me that bottle of Macharren's.
内特说服他的吗
Nate talked him into it?
我怎么觉得刚刚被你忽悠了
Why do I feel like you just hustled me?
你感觉对了
'Cause I did.
内特真的很想看一下保险库里有什么
Nate really wanted to get a look in that safe.
内特想要什么不重要
It doesn't matter what Nate wanted.
我做的决定
I made the call.
安全 安全
Clear. Clear.
你们回到撤离点
You guys get back to exfil.
A队 前往撤离点
Alpha Team, moving to exfil.
我们拿到了名字和数字
We got names, numbers.
可以在路上看
I mean, that's just the stuff we can halfway read.
B1 我是B2 有三艘敌船靠近你了
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. You have three enemy boats inbound.
你必须马上撤离
You need to exfil immediately.
收到 我们前往第二撤离点
Copy that. We're moving to the secondary extraction point.
走吧
Let's go.
快走
Go! Go!
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
你没事吧
You all right?
-我们把包弄丢了 -内特 别管了
- We lost the bag. - Nate, leave it.
我能行
I got it.
-别管了 -老杰 我能行
- Don't do it.- Jace, I got it.
-别管了 孩子 -我能行
- Don't you do it, kid. - I got it.
我能行
I got it!
-让我去拿 -上船
- Let me get it. - Get in.
等等
Wait!
把他拉进来
Get him in!
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
准备引爆
Fire in the hole, boys!
这是谁的血
Where's that blood coming from?
据我所知 你和他的妻儿还有联♥系♥
I understand that you're still in touch with his wife and child.
我是他的教父
He's my godson.
他们现在在怀俄明州吗
And they're living in Wyoming now?
她老家是那儿的
That's where she's from.
莫莉
Molly.
她是内特的妻子
That'd be Nate's, uh, wife, um...
现在是遗孀
widow, so, yeah.
她这周末带儿子回来
And she's bringing the boy back here
举♥行♥他的第一次圣餐仪式
this weekend for his First Communion.
你的家人会去吗
Will your family be there?
看看 都到点了
Well, look at that. Time's up.
我明白了 你拒绝
So we're clear, the fact that you refused
谈论内特的死
to talk about Nate's death is the most obvious way
让我清楚地知道
of telling me that that's exactly what
这正是我们需要谈的
we need to be talking about.
很高兴认识你 茱莉
It was really nice meeting you, Julie.
-是克鲁格医生 -对
- Uh, Dr. Kruger. - Right.
我相信你也认同
I trust you agree that
我今天早上尽到了我的职责
I fulfilled my obligation here this morning,
你也会向我上级如实汇报
and you will relate that to my chain of command.
领圣体
The body of Christ.
领圣体
The body of Christ.
领圣体
The body of Christ.
女士们先生们 快看啊
Aha! Look at that, ladies and gentlemen,
我们的第一位领圣餐者 兰登·马西
our First Communicant, Landon Massey.
过来 小伙子
Come here, buddy.
小伙子 恭喜
Ah, bud! Yeah. Yes.
击拳
Hey, blow it up.
你知道他在我们的折叠家具上睡觉吧
You know he's sleeping on our fold-out, right?
我听说了
I heard.
我很想念你们
I miss seeing you guys.
事情弄成这样真是太糟糕了
It sucks that's the way it works.
如果你们两个有一丝可能
And if any of us thought there was even a chance
挺不过这关
you two weren't gonna get past this,
我们都会很难受的
we'd all be taking it pretty hard.
好了 小伙子 看
All right, buddy, look,
好好再享受一下吧
you just enjoy it while you can, okay?
因为过几年如果你想喝口红酒
'Cause in a few years, you want a sip of wine,
就得先向神父
you're gonna have to start copping to Father
忏悔自己所有的罪过
about all your sins.
或许不用全部忏悔
Maybe not all of them.
-我们得走了 -不好意思
- We're gonna go. - I'm sorry,
你都不能腾出一个周六下午的时间
you can't spare a single Saturday afternoon
来庆祝你弟兄的第一次圣餐仪式吗
to celebrate your godbrother's First Communion?
我们刚看完他吃圣饼
We just watched him eat the wafer.
还要看着他喝饮料吗
We really got to stay till he drinks the Kool-Aid?
私底下怎么说随你
What you say in private's one thing.
在公开场合 你代表的是这个家
In public, you represent this family.
-爸爸 -嗨
- Hey, Daddy. - Hi.
-我们准备走了 -好
- We're gonna go. - Okay.
他们走了
And they're off.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表