剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on Seal Team...
我们为了彼此而战
We fight for each other.
加入或退出 -阿门,干杯
On and off the battlefield.-Amen. Let's go.
他真的完美无暇
He's perfect.
我要告诉你,我的记忆有些问题
I gotta talk to you about my memory issues.
有多严重
How serious?
叫做破坏者综合征
It's called breacher's syndrome.
这些恐怖的回忆
All the terrible shit
我看见的,我所做的
that I've seen and done
都让我怀疑是否值得
had me thinking I didn't deserve
过后的快乐
happily ever after.
我在哥伦比亚的那种自私
My selfishness down in Columbia
差点毁了你的美好家庭
nearly jeopardized this beautiful family of yours.
你知道你想回到
I know you're sliding
你那个舒服的B2的位置
back into your Bravo 2 comfort place.
但是,记得保持头脑清醒
But get your mind right.
这是我最后一次跟着B队出任务了
This is my last run with Bravo.
我需要陪在家人身边
I need to be there for my family.
简易炸♥弹♥
IED!
我们要离开这个鸟地方
We gotta get off this fucking "X"!
趴下 趴下 趴下
Down, down! Down, down, down!
B队,这是基地,无线电检查,完毕
Bravo, this is Havoc.Radio check. Over.
B队,这是基地,无线电检查,完毕
Bravo, this is Havoc. Radio check. Over.
重复,
All Bravo stations,
B队全体成员无线电检查,完毕
I say again:radio check. Over.
克莱
Clay!
克莱
Clay!
克莱,坚持住
Clay, come on!
桑尼,你还行吗?
Sonny, you good?
我没事
I'm good!
往山脊线那边开火
Get some fire on that ridgeline.
嘿,布洛克,你还行吗
Hey, Brock, are you good?
好滴很
Yeah, solid!
克莱怎么样了 -桑尼,回去接着打
How's Clay? -Get back in the fight, Sonny!
回去接着打
Get back in the fight!
基地,这是B1,能收到吗
Havoc, 1. How copy?
重复,基地,这是B1,能收到吗
I say again, Havoc,this is 1. How copy?
可以收到,B1请讲
Go ahead, 1,I've got you Lima Charlie.
我们正在遭受重火力压制
We're taking some serious heavies down here.
B6受了重伤 -收到,有一人受伤
Bravo 6 is down hard. -Copy, one man down.
快速反应部队在路上了,等待预计到达时间
QRF is en route.Stand by for ETA.
我需要一百公里以内的所有可用单位
I want every available asset inside 100 klicks
接入频道听指挥
up on comms right now.
快反部队还有多远
How far out is that QRF?
距离B队的位置最少还有15公里,长官
They're at least 15 mikes out from Bravo's pos, ma'am.
他们不是只有十分钟的车程吗,搞毛呢
They were just ten minutes out,what the hell's going on?
他们去了
They've been rerouted
战事不是很紧张的地方 -谁下的指令
over less hostile terrain.-On whose authority?
长官,是作战空间指挥官
Battle space commander's, sir.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
It's gonna be the longest 15 minutes of Bravo's life.
Hey. We're not gonna last
15 mikes here.
RAY: Not with those RPGs
handing us our ass.
我们要拿下那个地方
We gotta take out that position.
克莱,克莱,说两句话,跟我说两句
Clay! Clay. Talk with me.Talk with me.
噢我日
Oh, Jesus.
我日
Oh, sweet Jesus.
他的医疗包呢
Where's his medkit?
他的医疗包去哪了
Where's his medkit?!
哥们坚持住 -桑尼
Stay with it, buddy. -Sonny!
桑尼,架好你的位置
Sonny, get back on that gun!
老杰,我们到底要不要
Not sure we got the headcount
在山脊那边搞点动静出来
to make a move on that ridge, Jace.
我自己去
I'll make it solo.
你这是自杀行为
That's suicide!
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck! Fuck!
听我指令,我需要所有火力对准山脊
I need everything on that ridge on my mark.
干♥他♥丫的
Send it!
杰森
Jace!
布洛克,我们需要弹♥药♥
Brock, we need ammo.
去拿地面特遣队的弹匣和随身包
Grab the GB guys' mags and the go-bag.
收到
Roger that.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
桑尼,去看看斯宾塞
Sonny, check on Spenser!
我来了
I got him!
喔 看看这是啥
Well, look at that.
金发睡美人醒了
Uh, Sleeping Blondie's awake!
这他妈是发生了什么
The fuck happened?
我们被一些王八蛋打的比较惨
Well, we got throat-punched by some turdnuggets.
你再把你的止血带收紧点
Just gonna get this tourniquet a little tighter for you.
喂喂喂 打赢了再聊
Hey. Hey! Win the firefight first.
你来之前我自己处理一下 -你确定
Self-aid before buddy-aid. -You sure?
去啊桑尼 快去 -拿住我的医疗包
Go! Sonny, go! -Here, take my medkit.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
三点钟方向 山脊上
On three! On the ridge!
我来搞定他
I got him!
他们在向左边转移
They're shifting left!
他们在向左边转移
They're shifting left!
他们一直想包围我们
Keep trying to flank us.
我们要帮杰森拖住他们
We gotta hold them here for Jason.
这有一个
Look alive!
他死了他死了
He's down, he's down!
布洛克 我需要弹匣 我没子弹了
Brock, mag! I'm Winchester!
给你哥们
Here you go, buddy.
看左边 -来了
Points out left! -On it!
嘿,我来了
Hey. Okay.
准备好接受哥们的救助了吗
You ready for some buddy-aid now?
来
Here.
我准备给你来一针吗♥啡♥
I'm about to give you some morphine. Huh?
哥们,跟紫色大象说声哈喽
Say hello to the purple elephants, pal.
压低你那漂亮小脸蛋 好吧
All right. Keep that pretty face of yours down,
明白了吗
you understand me? All right.
冲
Let's go!
杰森距离上面还有多远 -不确定
How far out is Jace? -Not sure!
雷 他在向山口移♥动♥
Ray! He's moving around the saddle!
我看到了 我看到了
I see him, I see him!
还有两个在往你的方向来
Got two more heading your way!
这边有两个正在向东移♥动♥
I've got two more moving east!
桑尼,把他们留在那里
Hold 'em there, Sonny boy!
中尉,我已经让出了侦查平台,无人机在路上了
I've released the ISR platform, Lieutenant. It's en route.
收到 死神(收割者)无人机在去往B队地点的路上了
Copy.The Reaper is en routeto Bravo's pos now.
谢谢
Thank you.
快反部队呢
And the QRF?
大概8英里
It's about eight mikes out.
德克上校,我这里有一支小队在水深火热当中
I've got a unit being overrun here, Colonel Decker.
我能理解
I appreciate the situation,
但是我有整一个战局需要考虑
but I got an entire battle space to worry about.
考虑到一些情况
Given the hostile conditions,
重新安排快反部队是唯一的选择,中尉
rerouting the QRF was the only call, Lieutenant.
长官,我没别别的意思
Respectfully, sir, I'm not sure
但是我的队员们估计不太会同意你的安排
my team would agree with that assessment.
戴维斯中尉,侦查平台已经就位
Lieutenant Davis, we need you back on the con here
我需要你重新回到岗位
as our ISR platformcomes on station.
上校,感谢您的最新信息
Thank you for the update, Colonel.
嗯,谢谢长官,浩劫基地退出通话
Yes, thank you, sir.Havoc out.
这狗♥日♥的♥就把B队晾在一边等死
He just fucking hung Bravo out to dry.
空中侦查平台马上又能看见我们的兄弟了,专注起来
We're about to get eyes on our boys again. Focus up.
杰森在背后偷袭山脊我们就可以移♥动♥了
Man, as soon as Jace hits that ridge, we're moving!
克莱动不了
Clay ain't moving!
哥们,怎么分配弹♥药♥
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表