剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I'm not seeing anything, man.
他一定在外面的某个地方
He's got to be out there somewhere.
谁有热成像
Hey, anybody have a thermal?
我有
I've got mine.
但是现在是中午
Middle of the day, though.
外面很冷
Uh, it's pretty cold out here.
好想法 希望外面足够冷
That's smart thinking. Hopefully cold enough.
我发现他们了
We got 'em.
两个狙击手藏在倒下的枯木里
Two snipers in some deadfall
大约在第一座小丘的半山腰
about halfway up the first foothill.
离你大概6♥4♥0米的位置
I'm gonna say 700 yards from you.
在那个绿色的灌木丛的左侧吗
Just to the left of that large green bush?
是的
That's an affirmative.
我这个方位用这把玩具枪
It'd be a hard time hitting it from here
有点难命中
with this little peashooter.
B2 只有你有0.308口径的步♥枪♥
Bravo 2, you're the only one with a .308.
如果我们能向对方掩体进行火力压制
If we can lay down some suppressive fire into that hide,
你是否有把握命中他们
you'll be able to reach out and touch someone?
不行 这里不行
No, not from here.
角度不好 而且是无依托射击
It's a bad angle and I'd be shooting off-hand.
屋顶会好一点
Roof's gonna be better.
原地待命
Stand by.
我来找你了
I'm coming to you.
杰森 那四个作战人员在往我们这边来了
Jason, those four fighters are heading our way.
收到 收拾他们
Check. Bust 'em.
雷 你不是说过屋顶不是好位置
Ray, thought the roof was no good?
确实 但是如果你能压制他们
It's not, but if you and Clay can keep their heads down,
我觉得我可以往他们掩体里开几枪
I think I can get some rounds into their hide.
什么叫你觉得
What do you mean, you think?
只管压制住他们 可以吗
Just keep their heads down, would you?
B2 你是否就位
Bravo 2, you in position?
B2 你是否已经就位
Bravo 2, are you in position?
已就位
Yeah, I'm ready.
克莱 听我指令
Clay, on me.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
B2 你的射击呢
Bravo 2, where's our fire?
你们继续开火
Just keep firing, all right?
他们倒下了 他们倒下了
They're down, they're down.
B6 往我们的方位移♥动♥ 我们掩护你
Bravo 6, move to our position. We got you.
你还好吗
You're good?
挺好 不足以拖慢我的速度
Yeah, nothing that'll slow me down.
阴影处现在已经安全了
Black side's clear for now.
指杰西卡·马科尔 1987年 18个月的她被困在井中长达58小时
我警告过你那些井了 杰西卡宝宝
Warned you about wells, Baby Jessica.
你中枪了吗
You take a round?
弹片反弹
A ricochet.
险些丧命啊 但你还是干掉了他们
Ticket nearly got punched, you still took 'em out.
枪法不错 伙计
Nice shooting, man.
一击致命
In the face, bro.
我们该出去了
We need to move out.
特伦特说得对 我们在这耗太久了
Yeah, Trent's right, you know. We burned a lot of time here.
我们该走了
We got to roll.
如果这帮人呼叫了快速反应部队
Yeah, well, we got five mikes till the QRF gets here,
那他们到这之前我们还有五分钟
if they called it in.
希望他们呼叫了
Let's hope they did.
我们哪都去不了了
We're not going anywhere.
这样坚持不了多久 老杰
Can't hold this much longer, Jace!
我们的快速反应部队在哪呢
Where the hell's our QRF?!
现在应该到了
Yeah, should have been here by now!
新无人机准备就位 三 二
New drone should be coming on station in three, two...
重新和B队通信
All right, let's get Bravo back on the comms,
确保他们和快速反应部队联♥系♥上了
make sure they're linked to the QRF.
他们都熟悉蓝军跟踪系统吗
Are they all up on the Blue Force Tracker?
是的 长官 他们应该熟悉
Yes, sir, they should be.
-把图像调到屏幕上 -好的
- All right, get me that image on the screen. - Got it.
B队全员 这里是作战中心基地
All Bravo stations, this is Havoc Base.
无线电检测 完毕
Radio check. Over.
重复 B队全员 这里是作战中心基地
Say again. All Bravo stations, this is Havoc Base.
无线电监测 完毕
Radio check. Over.
-连上了吗 -是的 长官 我们应该
- Is it linked up? - Yes, sir. We should...
作战中心 我是B1 听得很清楚
Havoc, this is 1, I got you loud and clear. How...
听得到我吗
how me?
B1 信♥号♥♥清晰
Bravo 1, I have you Lima Charlie.
你们的快速反应部队已经出发
Your QRF is inbound.
你们现在可以和他们联络了
You should have comms with them now.
快速反应部队这么清闲吗
QRF's on bankers' hours?
想想吧 伙计
Just think, man.
如果干了那行 你就会错过这些了
You start eating that cake, you're gonna miss all this.
是时候了
It's about time.
金牛1 我是B1 无线电检测
Taurus 1, this is Bravo 1. Radio check.
B1 我是金牛1 信♥号♥♥清晰
Bravo 1, this is Taurus 1. I have you Lima Charlie.
兄弟们 我们该回去了
All right, boys, let's go home.
走吧 雷 你还好吗
Let's move. Ray, you good?
加油 伙计 站起来
Come on, man. Up.
我们回去
Let's go home.
谢谢你们把他活捉回来
Thanks for bringing him back still breathing.
那些人♥渣♥拿出了所有武器对付我们
Those dirtbags threw everything they had at us.
他们不想让任何人和他说话
They don't want anyone talking to him.
所以我迫不及待想开始了
That's why I can't wait to get started.
你还好吗
You all right?
只要能让他说话 我就感觉不错
I will be, once I get him talking.
听着 我不想这么做
Hey, listen. I hate to be that guy,
但那是我的犯人 应该我来审讯
but that's my collar, so it should be my interrogation.
我可以的
I got this.
很高兴你没事
I'm just glad you're okay.
我能没事的唯一原因
Well, the only reason I am
就是我是和你的队伍一起行动的
is 'cause I was rolling with your boys.
当然 没人比他们更能化险为夷了
Nobody better to pull you out a ditch, that's for sure.
相信我
Trust me.
你好吗 妈妈
Hey there, Mama.
艾琳·奎恩
挚爱的妻子与母亲
我带了你最喜欢的花
I brought you your favorite flowers.
她会对她的小帅哥现在的模样无比骄傲的
She would've been real proud how her Sunshine turned out.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你继承了她的冒险精神
You have her spirit of adventure.
她想让我去看看这个世界
Yeah, she wanted me to-to see the world.
但我从没去尝试
I never got around to it.
但你做到了
But you did.
我想是时候我该多看看这个地方了
Yeah, well, I reckon it's time I see a lot more of this place.
非常非常多
A hell of a lot more.
坦白来说 我希望你不要
Honestly, I hope you don't.
为什么
And why's that?
我不知道 你回到这里
Well, I don't know, you coming back here
看望这个农场
and seeing the ranch...
和汉娜过家家
playing house with Hannah.
好好地回忆往昔
Nice walk down memory lane.
大概就是这些
That's about it.
你怎么看
Well, how you figure?
你不是这样的人
It's not who you are.
如果你是
If it was,
你从一开始就不会离开这里
you never would've left here in the first place.
当我逃离这里 对你不管不顾时
I was just a confused kid when I ran away
我只是个迷茫的小孩
and left you high and dry.
不是你逃离了
You didn't run away.
我无法面对你母亲的离世
I couldn't hack your mom passing.
是我把你逼走的
And I pushed you away.
那不代表我现在不能回家
That doesn't mean I can't come home now.
关于斯坦·瓦尔希 你说对了
You were right about Stan Walch.
我跟他谈了
I talked to him.
有一个买♥♥家非常想买♥♥这里
And there is a buyer who's raring to go.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表