剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
谢谢你 让我可以少担心一件事
Thank you. Gives me one less thing to worry about.
那你还有什么事要担心
Well, what else are you worried about?
我必须答复林戴尔
I need to give Lindell an answer
有关海员到军官项目的事 可我还没想好
about STA-21, and I don't have one yet.
怎么 你是说你从没有
What, you mean you haven't
当机立断做出一个改变人生的决定吗
instantly made a life-altering decision?
瞄准射击通常是会改变我人生的快速决定
Point and shoot is about as life-altering as I'm used to.
好吧
Okay.
那我们就来分♥析♥一下这件事的优缺点
Well, then let's pro/con it.
优点是你将能成为一名海军上将
Pro-- you're set to become an admiral.
缺点呢
Con?
我不能再出外勤 而且还必须离开B队
Well, I get pulled from the field and have to leave Bravo.
那你会去哪
And end up where?
先去罗德岛
Rhode Island
参加初级军官培训
for basic officer training first.
然后...
And then, uh...
三年之后 我会被任命为海军少尉
over three years I'd be commissioned an ensign,
还要参加更多的军官培训
have to do some more officer training.
但如果你想象自己可以站上更大的舞台
But if you imagine yourself on a bigger stage,
那为什么不能再出外勤会是一个缺点呢
why is being pulled from the field a con?
几个月前 我跟我爸说
Well, a few months ago, I told my dad that
在这世上我最爱就是做一名海豹队员
I loved being a Team guy more than anything in the world.
真的
I meant it.
你知道 我...
You know, and I'm-I'm not...
我不确定是否准备好永远告别作战的生活
I'm not sure that I'm ready to stop door-kicking permanently.
那就等等
So wait.
项目是有年龄限制的
Program's got an age limit.
所以 如果我想做指挥者
So... if I want to point the spear
而不是先锋
rather than be the tip of it,
要尽快决定 机不可失
then, uh, it's now or never.
我从没见过你对哪个高♥官♥如此信服
I never seen you take it from a cake-eater like that.
是吗
That right?
尤其他还对你的队伍强加干涉 兄弟
Especially one that's messing with your team, buddy.
我告诉你 你知道吗
I'll tell you what, you know what,
在林德尔那 你并没给我太多有利立场
you didn't give me much of a leg to stand on with Lindell.
兄弟 我见过你离开B队期间
Look, man, I saw what happened to you
都经历了些什么 好吗
when you were away from Bravo, okay?
我只是不确定自己能不能撑过去 老杰
And I-I'm not just so sure I can make it, Jace.
你必须撑过去 明白吗
Well, you have to, all right?
你得坚持住 乖乖服从 明白吗
You got to suck it up and do it, all right?
你会回到得克萨斯州 那里离家很近
You'll be back in Texas, you'll be close to home.
-在那好好做排骨 -我兄弟们要去贾拉拉巴德
- You'll make ribs... - My brothers are gonna be in J-bad
那才是我该去的地方 老杰
where I should be, Jace!
我只是觉得不能就这样接受了
And I just don't think I can just accept that!
你必须接受
Well, you're gonna have to accept it!
林戴尔已经瞄准了你
Lindell has got you in the crosshairs right now,
他恨不得马上扣动扳机
right, and he's got an itchy trigger finger.
不要给他制♥造♥干掉你的机会
Do not give him a reason to put a bullet in you.
所以我该怎么做 我就灰溜溜地
So I'm supposed to do what, just, just scoot on back
回到得克萨斯州做个乖孩子 是吗
to Texas and be a good ol' boy, is that it?
没错 没错
That's right, that's right,
你要灰溜溜地回到得克萨斯州
you're gonna scoot on back to Texas
你要做个乖孩子
and you're gonna be a good ol' boy,
这就是你该做的 不过现在
that's what you're gonna do, but right now
你得去和全队一起吃个烧烤
you're gonna go have a nice barbecue with the team
然后老老实实和每个队员告个别
and you're gonna say goodbye to everybody, nicely.
之后你就去得克萨斯州
Then you're gonna go to Texas
规规矩矩地待六个星期
and you're gonna walk the line for six weeks,
这样你才能回来重新归队
so you can come back and rejoin us.
不要惹事
You keep your nose clean,
别给我理由把你换掉
do not give me a reason to replace you permanently.
情况可能也没那么糟 桑尼
Well, it might not be that bad, Sonny.
放轻松 布莱克本
Easy there, Blackburn.
我的烤牛三角肉
My tri-tip is always
永远都是密歇根三星的水准
three-star Michigan quality.
是米其林 不是密歇根 桑尼
It's, uh, Michelin, not Michigan, Sonny.
米其林
Michelin?
一个轮胎公♥司♥懂什么烤肉
Well, what in the hell's a tire company know about meat?
我说的是你的处罚 不是你的烤肉
I was talking about your punishment, not your meat.
我知道你在说什么 布莱克本
Yeah, I know what you were talking about there, Blackburn.
因为从没有人♥质♥疑过我烤肉的水准
'Cause nobody ever questions the quality of my meat.
就当是去修整一段时间
Well, just think of it as time to recharge.
换个角度思考一下
You know, get a fresh perspective.
我思考到的是
Perspective I got:
林戴尔 他就是在整我
Lindell, well, he's looking
来证明他才是老大
for scalps just to prove he's boss.
大家都小心点 兄弟们
Just watch your back, boys.
我会想你的 蠢货
Gonna miss you, knucklehead.
没想到你赶过来了
Didn't think you were gonna make it.
奈玛听说消息之后决定放我出来
Yeah, well, Naima gave me a hall pass when she heard the news.
我不能让你不告而别
Couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye.
看看这个
Wow! Wow, look at that right there.
难以置信 终于有人站在我这边了
Unbelievable, I finally got somebody on my side.
雷 来瓶啤酒吗
Hey, Ray, you want a beer?
好
Yeah.
希望你对自己好点
I just wish you'd make it easier on yourself
不要自讨苦吃 去捅马蜂窝
by not sticking your hand in the hornets' nest,
还以为能全身而退
thinking it won't get stung.
知道吗
Well... you see,
我加入B队可不是来当旁观者的 雷
I did not join Bravo to be a wallflower, Ray.
是吗
Yeah?
就因为你情绪管理失控引起的问题
And you know what? Your Texas-sized anger management issues
让我们在最糟的情况下还失去一个队友 桑尼
put us a man down at the worst possible time, Sonny.
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
吃点东西去
Get something to eat.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
要一起去吃烧烤吗
Hey, want to head over to the barbecue together?
我觉得我去不了了
I don't think I'm gonna make it.
怎么 工作吗
What, work?
你觉不觉得阿富汗的恐怖组织太消停了
Do you think terrorist activity in Afghanistan is too quiet?
我对大局的判断
Hmm, well... I'm not as up to speed
虽然没有你那么敏锐 但是
on the big picture as you are, but...
总的来说
yeah, in general...
一个几十年来都动荡不安的国家
too much stability in a country that hasn't seen
突然安静了下来 确实应该警觉
peace in decades, that would ping my radar.
我一直都是这么说的
This is what I've been saying.
但指挥系统上层普遍觉得
But the popular opinion up chain of command
现在的平静得益于
is that the calm is the benefit
与塔♥利♥班♥的和平谈判
of peace talks with the Taliban.
我一个新人知道什么
And that I'm too green to know any better.
是不是总有人说"做好你的本职工作 小丫头"
Getting a lot of "Stay in your lane, little girl"?
我也是首次在驻派时担任这个职位
You know, this is my first time in this role on deployment.
也许他们是对的
Maybe they're right.
去他们的
Screw 'em.
情报就是你的本职
Intel is your lane.
相信你的直觉
Follow your instincts.
相信证据的指向
See where the evidence leads.
我准备给在战场那边的情报官员打个电♥话♥
I'm about to hop on a call with the Intel officer on the ground over there,
了解一下情况
get the lay of the land.
你能留下来吗 也许可以
Do you think you might be able to stay,
帮我出谋划策
be a second brain on it?
如果你需要
Whatever you need.
贾米拉问的那些问题
These questions Jameelah's asking, man,
我越来越没法回答了
they're just getting harder and harder to answer.
就好像战火已起
I feel like I'm already under fire,
我却一点部署都没有
and I haven't even deployed yet.
我和你一样
Yeah, you and me both.
林戴尔想让桑尼暂停出任务
Where's Lindell get off standing Sonny down
哪一次不是先来找我
without reading me in first, huh?
他绕过了你 这的确很糟
It's messed up that he bypassed you,
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表