剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
作战中心 我是B4
Havoc, this is 4.
需要重新规划路线追踪高价值目标
Going to need your assistance rerouting us to the HVT.
收到 B4
Copy, 4.
B1正在从巴纳维向东开往林斯卡街
Bravo 1 is eastbound on Barnavey toward Limska Street.
-我们要跟丢他了 J -不会的
- We're gonna lose him, J. - No, we're not.
B1 我是B6 我在你们前方掩护
Bravo 1, this is 6, got you covered overhead.
作战中心 我是B1 已过"爱尔摩"
Havoc, this is 1, I pass Elmore.
收到 B1 已过"爱尔摩"
Copy that, 1. Passing Elmore.
跟我汇报情况
Give me a SITREP.
所有人都没事 我们正在返回
Everyone's good. We're RTB.
我们回来了
We're back.
海豹突击队
第三季 第一集
看看
Looky here.
枪法不错 黄金女郎
Nice shooting there, golden girl.
尤其是你还在残疾名单上待了那么久
Especially since you've been on the disabled list for so long.
你没事吧
You good?
腿没事 桑尼
Leg's fine, Sonny.
为什么我们在小鸟直升机上派了个残疾人
Why the hell we got a handicap placard on the Little Bird?
告诉我 克莱
Now, tell me this there, Clay.
经历那样的爆♥炸♥之后
Is it true, after a hit like that,
你一边蛋蛋真的比另一边小了吗
that one of your peanuts is smaller than the other one?
没你的小
You'd know small.
全体注意
Attention on deck.
好了 稍息 伙计们
All right, at ease, boys.
这要持续多久
How long is this gonna go on for?
第一年最难熬 女士
First year's the worst, ma'am.
-第二年和第三年会有所好转 -很好
- Lightens up in years two and three. - Wonderful.
好了 大家听好了
All right, listen up, gentlemen.
情报确实是可靠的
Intel turned out to be solid.
三人阵亡 都是一击毙命
Three KIA, all clean shots.
-总士官长 -是
- Master Chief... - Yeah?
关于你们今天搞的撞车比赛
Anything else you want to tell me
你们还有什么想跟我说的吗
about the little demolition derby you guys ran out there?
要我说那更像是战甲飞车
I'd say it was more Fury, if you ask me.
但这是常有的事
But par for the course.
常有的事
Par for the course.
好了 伙计们 去睡觉吧
All right, guys, let's hit the racks.
说不准什么时候又要出去
Not sure when you're going out again.
维克托·科尔达
那家伙能带我们找到瓦迪姆吗
Is that the bugger that's gonna lead us to Vadim?
所有可用的人工情报都暗示着你今天抓到的人
All available HUMINT suggests the man you bagged today
把CL-20炸♥药♥卖♥♥给了瓦迪姆·特拉索夫
sold Vadim Tarasov the CL-20 used
至少在两次爆♥炸♥中使用过
in at least two of the bombings.
联♥系♥不是很紧密
The link is pretty thin.
如果高价值目标不开口 我们什么都得不到
If the HVT doesn't talk, we got zero.
那就希望你的审讯官能胜任
Well, let's hope your interrogator is up to the task, then.
维克托·科尔达
下午好 维克托
Good afternoon, Viktor.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
你知道你为什么在这里
You know why you're here.
你知道我们想要什么
You know what we want.
你也知道我们是谁
And you know who we are.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我告诉过你了
Look, I told you,
工作的时候不能胡闹
there's no messing around when we're working.
我没有胡闹
I'm not messing around.
我只是过来
I just came by to, you know,
祝贺你抓到了第一个目标
congratulate you for bagging your first target.
看看你 新工作完成得不错啊
Yeah, look at you, huh? You're crushing your new gig.
我还是不明白 让布莱克本成为
I still don't see how accepting Blackburn's offer
海豹六队的情报长官
to become DEVGRU's intel officer
对我们的关系有什么帮助
is gonna help us uncomplicate things.
情报学校里没有那门课程吗
Well, wasn't there a class for that at intel school?
这不好笑
It's not funny.
好吧 我们可以在这片水域顺利航行
All right, we're gonna be able to navigate these waters just fine.
我们是海军 我们就是干这个的
We're Navy. It's what we do.
再见
Goodbye.
小麦和艾玛怎么样
How's, uh... how's Mikey and Emma?
-很好 -是吗
- Good. - Yeah?
他们两个都很好
Both of 'em are good.
我们去健身吧
Let's go work out.
坚决不去
Hell no.
什么
What?
因为你最近一直逼得小队很紧 兄弟
Because you've been pushing the team pretty hard lately, brother.
那又如何
So?
休息对我们有好处 我要休息
Rest is our ally. I'm resting.
你最近很难入睡吗
You been having a hard time sleeping lately?
我一直很难入睡 雷
I've always had a hard time sleeping, Ray.
一直都很难
It was never easy.
我刚加入B队的时候 你熟睡得像个婴儿
When I first joined Bravo, you slept like a baby,
随时随地都能睡着
anywhere, anytime.
直升机的螺旋桨那么大声你都能睡着
Chop of helo blades put your ass right out.
记得我们在关岛之后的谈话吗
Remember that talk we had after Guam?
你可能要找个人谈谈
You were maybe gonna talk to someone.
有什么好说的
What's there to say?
比方说聊聊一直在困扰你的事
I guess talk about what's bothering you.
克莱和你都差点没命
Clay almost died, you almost died.
B队差点散掉了 雷
Bravo Team, they almost got broken up, Ray.
我无法不去想这件事
I couldn't stop thinking about it, so...
这就是困扰我的事 雷
that's what was bothering me, Ray.
之前还是现在
Was or still is?
之前 我现在没事了
Was. I'm fine, I'm good.
-宝贝 -宝贝 怎么样
- Hi, babe. - Hey, baby. How goes it?
-你怎么样 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm good.
我要你别出声 他们都在睡觉呢
I want you-- shh. The guys are asleep.
持续了18年的战斗
18 years of sustained combat.
我早就学会在混乱中保持冷静
I learned a long time ago to remain calm in the chaos,
所以我战斗不会让我感到困扰
so the fighting doesn't bother me.
但是当一切都安静下来的时候
But when things go quiet,
我听到时间之父来找我
I hear Father Time coming for me.
一场新的战争即将打响
A new battle on the horizon.
有生以来我第一次
And for the first time in my life,
面对敌人而不知道该如何反击
I'm facing an enemy I don't know how to fight.
战友
牺牲的战友
哑铃是不会自己举起来的
You know, it's not gonna lift itself.
是的 我是刚做完一组运动
No, I'm just in between sets.
那...
So...
你早起了
You're up early, huh?
我想上来这里 伸展一下腿
I try to get up here and work the leg a little bit, you know?
几个月来 你第一次出任务
First op for you in months, man.
感觉还好吗
Feeling good?
腿好多了
Yeah, leg's feeling better.
有点奇怪 因为我能感觉到
Kind of strange because I can feel it.
就像是我意识到它一样
You know, like I'm aware of it.
医生说因为他们知道如何把东西接回去
Doctor says that's 'cause of how they put things back together.
神经之类的东西
The nerves and everything.
我不知道 不是在抱怨 但真接好了
I don't know. I'm not complaining; it works.
有点奇怪 在你出事之后
Kind of strange, you know, us going after a bomber,
我们要一起去追捕炸♥弹♥人
after what happened to you.
合适我们吧
Fitting, I guess.
我不知道 我没多想过
I don't know. Haven't really given it much thought.
知道吗
Well, you know what?
你能回来和我们一起执行任务真是太好了
It's good that you're back rolling with us.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters, okay?
我以前都不知道是什么感觉
I never knew how it was before, man.
-什么感觉 -离开的感觉
- What's that? - Being away.
在康复中心的那几周
You know, all those weeks rehabbing,
困扰我的只有时间和记忆
nothing but time and memories to haunt me.
我一心只想回来执行任务
All I wanted to do was be back operating.
不知道是不是人们说的那样
Not sure what that says about us,
战争是我们的避难所
that war is our refuge.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表