剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
他是巴基尔联邦政♥府♥的新首领
He's a new leader of the Bakil tribe.
一个野心勃勃的好战分子
Militant, ambitious,
煽动针对哈希德的仇恨情绪
stoking a hatred of the Hashid tribe.
整个国家都濒临崩溃
Well, nation's crashing around you.
痛苦需要一个宣泄目标
Misery loves a target.
卡伦威胁要对哈希德领导层使用暴♥力♥
Khawlan's threatened violence against Hashid leadership.
他们也做出了同样的回应
They've responded in kind.
马斯登大使决心与双方进行会晤
Ambassador Marsden is determined to meet with both sides
并达成和解
and reach a détente.
美国外交官卷入部落冲突吗
American diplomat involving themselves in tribal conflict?
是勇气可嘉还是愚昧无知
Is that courage or ignorance?
马斯登大使就是这样
That's Ambassador Marsden.
她的外交手段很强硬
She's aggressive in her diplomacy.
喜欢铤而走险
A risk taker.
像你这样的赌徒居然说这话
Coming from a gambler like you,
现在我倒是想见见她了
now I'm interested in meeting her.
你知道他们在青队还在议论你吧
You know they still talk about you over at Green Team?
-知道 -你的漫步者车恶作剧
- Yep. - That prank you pulled with the PT Cruiser.
简直是传说
Legendary.
他们到现在还想不出来
You know, they still can't figure out
你到底是怎么把车子弄上去的
how the hell you got it all the way up there.
-说真的 你... -叠好这些
- Seriously, you... - Fold these.
一定要烫好我的内♥裤♥
Make sure you steam my underwear.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Hey, you all right? - Oh, yeah.
折磨那个新来的家伙是我神圣的职责之一
Nut punching the new guy's one of my sacred duties.
看来这几天
Seems like the past couple days,
你心里有事
you got something on your mind.
和平时一样 待在国内我就烦躁
Uh, just getting chafed sitting stateside like I always do.
-你知道的 -我不知道
- You know. - Yeah, I don't know.
看来我们从印太司令部回来后
Just seems like since we got back from PACOM,
在家待着对你来说太轻松了
being home has been a lot easier for you.
我不知道 就像是你变了一样
Like, I don't know, like something's changed in you.
不可能 如果我改变了
Nah. Listen, if I ever change,
你就直接给我脸上来一拳
you go right ahead, and you punch me in the face.
看来已经有人给了你一拳 桑尼
I think someone's already checked that box, Sonny.
我是和人调调了情
Yeah, well, maybe I did flirt with it a little bit.
找个人安定下来
Settling down with someone.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-怎么样 -不适合我
- How was that? - It's not for me.
不适合我 这么和你说吧
No. No, I'll tell you what.
在这片上帝的土地上有两个人
There are two people on God's great earth
永远也不会改变 永远也不应该改变
that won't ever change, shouldn't ever change.
那两个人就站在这里
And those two men are standing right here.
没错 你去见了那个生理医生没
Right. So you, uh, you talk to that physiologist yet?
-你去见她了吗 -见了
- You meet up with her? - Yeah.
她居然敢说我有一些习惯
That lady's got some nerve saying that some of my habits
需要改变
need, uh, modification.
-你相信吗 -什么样的习惯
- You believe that? - Well... what kind of habits?
我不知道 我当时宿醉未醒
I don't know, I was hungover as hell.
我没怎么听她在说什么
I wasn't really listening to what she was saying.
她的下巴只是不停地在晃动
She just kept wagging her jaw on and on and on and on.
看来有的人就是有眼无珠不识货
Guess some people can't recognize perfection when they see it.
就是我现在看到的吗
Is that what I'm staring at right there?
如果没有坏就是完美
Hey, if it ain't broke.
回头见 兄弟
See you, buddy.
在公开场合和焦点人物见面太危险了
It's an awfully public place to meet a man wearing a bull's eye.
部落族长不是选举出来的吗
Tribal crown doesn't come with an office?
伊♥斯♥兰♥教宗教领袖或学者的尊称
萨汉伊玛目拒绝向威胁低头
Imam Sahan refuses to bow to the threats.
他想让他的哈希德族人同胞看到他站出来
He wants his Hashid brethren to see him out in the open,
无所畏惧 掌控大局
unafraid and in control.
公众反响很重要
Optics are important.
掌控大局是个聪明的想法
Yeah, well, control's a cute idea.
你肯定你能相信萨汉吗 外交大使
Sure you can trust Sahan, Ambassador?
也许目的是把焦点转向你
Maybe the idea is to put the bull's eye on you.
那带你们来真是太好了
Then it's a good thing I brought you guys along.
萨汉伊玛目
Imam Sahan.
大使女士
Madam Ambassador.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting.
B1呼叫堡垒
Bravo 1 to Rampart.
守望有什么动静吗
Anything on overwatch?
没有 B1
Negative, Bravo 1.
一号♥和二号♥观察所检查完毕 一切正常
OP 1 and 2 have checked in all clear.
收到
Copy.
二号♥观察所 这里是B1
OP 2, this is Bravo 1.
屋顶情况如何
How those rooftops looking?
屋顶毫无动静 B1
We're alone up here, Bravo 1.
收到 继续盯着小巷
Copy that. Keep an eye on that alley.
也门最大的部落联邦政♥府♥
够了 领导巴基尔联邦政♥府♥的是个疯子
Enough! The Bakil are led by a madman!
他会眼睁睁看着我的部落被赶出我们的土地
He would see my tribe driven from our lands.
伊玛目 请允许我
Imam, if I may...
对我来说
It is an insult to me
你见穆萨·卡伦这种人简直就是侮辱
that you would meet with such a man as Musa Khawlan.
大使并无不敬之意
The ambassador meant no disrespect.
伊玛目 只有会晤才能坐下谈话
Imam, meeting is the only way to talk,
只有坐下谈话才能取得和平
talking the only way to peace.
而只有取得和平才能生存下去
Peace, the only way to life.
行事低调
There goes low profile.
二号♥观察所 有个人骑车经过 看到他吗
OP 2, biker making entry. You got him?
看到了
A firm.
等一下 看看他的双手
Hold on and watch his hands.
我相信你会发现我的提议完全合理
I believe you'll find my proposals entirely reasonable.
与巴基尔联邦政♥府♥建立和平体系
A framework for peace with the Bakil.
伊玛目 你应该知道
And, Imam, you should know this.
如果我要侮辱你
If I were going to insult you,
我就会毁了你推荐让我
it would be about this atrocity of a pastry
品尝的甜点
you recommended I try.
希望你的提议不会这么好笑
Let's hope your proposal is not equally amusing.
-再会 大使女士 -再会 伊玛目
- Madam Ambassador. - Imam.
撤退
Moving.
抱歉 你一定弄错了
I'm sorry, you must be confused.
坚果牛奶品鉴会是在明天
The nut milk tasting is tomorrow.
接受那些想要帮助我的人
You know, embracing people who want to help me
不是我的强项好吗
is not one of my strengths, okay?
作为一个冲锋陷阵的人
As a door kicker,
你接受了 我反倒担心
I think I'd be worried if it was.
我不想浪费你的时间
Look, I don't want to waste your time,
我也不想浪费我的时间
I don't want to waste my time.
懂吗 你们的这个心理治疗
You got it? So this program of yours,
会延长我作战人员的生涯吗
it's gonna extend my run as an operator?
政♥府♥花了大量的时间和金钱
The government's put a lot of time and money
把你打造成为队长
into making you the leader that you are.
如果你退役了 对谁都没有好处
You won't do anyone any good if you're mothballed.
那我们要聊什么 要...
What are we talking here? Like, uh...
怎么做
how's this work?
我们从你的一举一动
We look at the way you move,
从战斗 睡觉 吃饭和呼吸来观察
fight, sleep, eat, breathe.
我们对待所造成的伤害和问题开诚布公
We are honest about the damage, the issues,
然后想出对策
and we figure out ways
来帮助你更好地应对每一件事
to help you do every single one of those things better.
我只想你知道我很喜欢吃肉 明白吗
I just want you to know that I'm a meat eater. Understand?
汉堡 牛排 我喜欢吃烤肉
Burgers, steaks. I like to grill.
不吃肉我会死的 懂吗
I'm a die hard carnivore. Got it?
-收到 -嗯
- Copy that. - Yeah?
我知道有一个非常好吃的牛肉萝卜汉堡
Although, I mean, I‐I know this amazing brussels‐turnip burger.
我想你也许应该试试
I think maybe you should give it a try.
你刚刺♥激♥到我了
You're just hitting my trigger points.
我要后退了
Walking backwards here.
如果迈克·理查斯还来做治疗
Look, Mike Richards would still be playing
他能继续参加比赛
if he'd been on my program.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表