剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
and refuses to think beyond his nose,
对我有所保留 撒谎
who lies and withholds to me and
对你也撒谎的人 杰森
lies to you, Jason.
保护他身边的每一个人 除了杰森·海斯
Protects everyone around him other than Jason Hayes.
看起来你把这些 都搞清楚了
You seem to have this... all figured out.
-那你知道关于我的什么 -我知道你都没发现
- Well, what do you know about me? - I know that you can't even see
你对娜塔莉有感觉
that you have feelings for Natalie
因为B1不允许你
'cause Bravo 1 won't let you.
他降低了你对性的感觉 尽管你我都清楚
He reduces your feelings to sex even though you and I both know
这比只是在床上大战几轮
there are more complicated emotions involved
涉及更复杂的感情
than just a few runs in bed.
-但是关于杰森我知道些什么 -没错
- But what do I know about Jason? - Yeah.
还不够 这是我的观点
Not enough. That's my point.
你让我 你还记得吗 用我的经历
You asked me-- do you remember-- to use my experience
拨开迷雾 告诉你你出了什么问题
to cut through it and to tell you what was wrong with you?
我刚刚这么做了
Well, I just did.
你是内部分♥裂♥
You are a house divided.
直到你明白你需要为杰森·海斯的人生而战
Until you realize you need to fight for a life for Jason Hayes,
一个B1以外的人生
a life that's outside of Bravo 1,
手术后的人生 即将来了
a life after operating-- that's coming,
无论你想不想面对
whether you want to face it or not--
我们还没开始真正的治疗
we haven't even begun the work.
你可以走了
You can see yourself out.
B3 拉我们上去
Bravo 3, take us up.
跑的挺快啊
Had a nice pace going.
现在怎么停下了
Why slow down now?
我真的不想聊天
I'm not really looking to chat.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
非常
Very.
独自一人 深夜 一口闷
Here alone, late, tossing them back.
我确定你是想寻找点什么
Pretty sure you're looking for something.
但不需要聊天
Doesn't need to be any chat involved.
我认真的 让我自己待着
I'm serious. Just leave me alone.
保利 让她喝口你的
Paulie, give her a swig of yours.
试试看 如果你不喜欢 喝到你喜欢为止
Try it. If you don't like it, drink until you do.
离我远点 好吗
Just get out of my face, okay?
来吧 就喝一口
Come on, just have a drink and...
你什么毛病 放松点
The hell's wrong with you? You need to relax.
我说了离我远点
I said get off of me!
那行为很蠢 女士
That was very stupid, miss.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
击毙
Execute.
他的眼睛
His eyes.
他被感染了
He's infected.
血
Blood.
作战中心 这里是B1 目标安全
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1. Target secure.
B5 把医生带进来
Bravo 5, bring in the doctor.
医生 这里的一切都没问题
Doc. Everything's clear in here.
我希望这是你在找的
I'm hoping this is what you're looking for.
就是它
That's it.
维克
Vic.
中了
Jackpot.
都在吗
All there?
整个六包
Whole six-pack.
剩下的东西 疫苗 还能用吗
And the rest of this stuff, the vaccines? Still useable?
经过除污 应该没问题
Goes through decon, should be fine.
我们会把它装起来送到需要的人那里
All right, we'll load it up and get it to the people who need it.
维克 带她出去
Vic, take her out.
这对这里的任何人都没有好处
Well, it sure did no good anyone here.
谁跟踪谁啊
Hey, who's stalking who?
好笑 你猜怎么着
That's good. You know what?
那一圈是不错的八公里热身
That loop is a decent five-mile warm-up.
你是知道的吧
You do know that, right?
我以为你女儿到城里来了
I thought you had your daughter in town?
我撒谎了
Yeah, well, I lied.
我知道
I know.
我只是想告诉你我获得批准了
I just want to tell you that I was cleared hot.
杰森 那很好
Jason, that's great.
是啊
Yeah. u202d
我 我还觉得有必要谢谢你
And I-I feel like a part of me needs to thank you,
因为你拯救了我的人生
because you saved my life.
我就是干这个的
Well, that's what I do.
我跟你说了 我很擅长这份工作
I told you, I'm good at my job.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是想说清楚一些事情
All right, look, I just want to get a few things clear here.
我不喜欢你的素食纸板食品
You know, I don't like your vegan cardboard food--
吃起来像垃圾 我不喜欢你看起来
it tastes like dirt-- I don't like that you're seemingly right
总是正确的 我不喜欢在
all the time, I don't like that I need your help
我行动疲惫不堪时需要你的帮助
when my operating days are running on fumes
我也不喜欢我现在要做的这件事
and I don't like that I have to do this right now.
做什么
Do what?
告诉你我喜欢你
Tell you that I like you.
表现得诚实 就这些
Just be honest. That's all.
那边有一条很好的十公里路线
Hey, there is a great six-mile run that way.
-就在那边 -好吧
- Right down that way. -u202dAll right.
-去吧 走 回头见 -好的 走吧
- Go ahead. Get on it. See you. - All right. Let's go.
-回头见 拜拜 -干什么
- I'll see you. Bye-bye. - What?
-我知道你 -怎么了
- I knew that you... - Oh, what?
不 是这个方向 我给忘了
Oh, no. u202dIt's this direction. I forgot.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表