剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
髋部以后的承压能力
your hip can handle going forward.
关节镜意味着微创
Arthroscopic means minimally invasive.
是短暂休工 应该很快恢复的吧
It's very little downtime and quick recovery, right?
是的 有可能
Yeah. Potentially.
但也有可能我们会发现你
But there's also the chance that we may discover
工作需要导致的长♥期♥的磨损和撕裂
the long-term wear and tear your job requires
需要重新联结髋关节盂唇
reattaching the labrum,
或者整体重建
or reconstructing it completely.
有可能
Chance?
海斯先生
Mr. Hayes...
人的身体不能永远地
the human body wasn't built
承受你这么剧烈的运动
to sustain your level of activity forever.
人的身体并不是用来承受我承受的
Human body wasn't meant to sustain what I have sustained,
-但是我撑下来了 -没错
- but I have sustained. - Yes.
但是
But...
我必须要告诉你 鉴于你的年龄
I must tell you that, given your age...
你有可能永远也无法恢复到足够的状态
there's a possibility that you may never recover enough
让海军允许你
for the Navy to clear you
恢复你作为B队队长的职位
to resume your duties as Bravo team leader.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
是的
Yes.
除了参加行动 在海军还可以做其他的事
You know, there are other things to do in the Navy--
可以为祖国效力
do for your country-- besides operate.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
我看过你那篇
So I read through your brief on
关于多边能源安全会议的简报
the multilateral energy security conference
说国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
that the national security adviser's
这周晚些时候会来这里
gonna be in town for later this week.
我没看到有任何确凿的威胁
I didn't see any mention of a credible threat.
有些情报我们只能面对面交流
Some information we only share face-to-face.
据说努斯拉阵线的一间牢房♥
Chatter shows that a cell of the Nusra Front
正计划在峰会期间发动袭击
is planning an attack during the summit.
"袭击"太笼统了
"Attack" is pretty general.
-什么样的袭击 -不清楚
- What kind? - Unclear.
但会议将以签署一项标志性的
But the conference will end with the signing of a landmark
国际能源安全协议而结束
international energy security agreement.
全世界都会关注
The whole world will be watching.
好 那我们要面对的是什么情况
Okay, so what are we looking at?
我们已经确定了两种可能的袭击
We've identified two likely opportunities for an attack.
各位高管会在上午9点到达
When the dignitaries arrive at 0900,
中午会在室外举♥行♥签字仪式
and at the outdoor signing ceremony at noon.
为什么不彻底扼杀这些机会
Why not prevent those opportunities altogether?
把贵宾从服务入口
Bring the VIPs in through the service entrance
而不是前门带进来
instead of the front door
把签字仪式移到室内进行呢
and move the signing ceremony inside?
几周前已宣布了日程表
The schedule was announced weeks ago,
我们不想恐怖组织
and we don't want terrorist organizations
认为威胁有用
to think that threats get results.
那有什么计划
So what's the plan?
我们反狙击部队的头儿会和你们说
The head of our counter-sniper unit will fill you in.
斯普罗探员
Agent Sprole.
我们在每栋建筑的屋顶上都安排了狙击手
We've arranged overt rooftop sniper teams
以此来展现我们的军力
on each of these buildings as a show of force.
我的秘密小组正在标记的区域上建立掩体
My covert teams are setting up hides in the marked areas.
如果建立在这里和这里
If you set up here and here,
你们可以掩护南边
you can cover the southern approach.
所以你们只覆盖了800米吗
So you guys are only covering out to, what, 800 meters?
狙击步♥枪♥的有效射程内我们都覆盖了
Well, we're covering the effective range of Dragunovs,
情报上说努斯拉阵线使用狙击步♥枪♥
which is what intel says Nusra Front uses.
是的
They do.
他门可以把1000米外的牛蛙生殖腺射下
They can shoot the gonads off a bullfrog from 1,000 meters out.
我在叙利亚看到过
I saw it in Syria.
没骗你
I'm not gonna lie.
我建议我的人藏在这里和这里
I suggest my guys set up hides here and here.
这样我们就可以扩大角度 覆盖额外的射程
That way we can extend our angle and cover the additional distance.
这样南区覆盖的范围就会出现一切缺口
That leaves a few gaps in coverage from the south side.
是的 那我们能把签字仪式移到这里吗
It does. So can we move the signing ceremony to here?
虽然还是在室外 但是消除了
It's still outside, but it eliminates a line-of-sight shot
视线范围内的任何人试图建立的缺口
for anybody that's trying to set up inside that gap.
这个可以
We can do that.
还有别的问题吗
This give you everything you need?
-没有了 -很好
- Yes, ma'am. - Excellent.
新人 你在派驻期间去上了狙击手学校吗
New guy. Make it to sniper school in between your deployments?
没关系
Ah, that's okay.
只要有先进战斗光学瞄准镜和谦虚态度就行了
All you need is an ACOG and a good attitude.
我们走
Let's go.
15次派驻
15 deployments,
上百次任务 训练的天数比我想象的要多
hundreds of ops, more days of training than I can imagine.
你的身体经历了数不清的公里数 海斯
Lot of miles on that body, Hayes.
髋关节盂唇撕裂 在公园散步都不行
Labral tear-- it's no walk in the park.
我会克服的
I'll get it squared away.
我仍然有战斗的意志
Still got the will to fight.
这就是你精英的原因
Which is what makes you one of the best.
但是休息一下 为未来考虑是明智的做法
But it would be wise to take this time to consider your future.
我的未来是要把髋部治好
Uh, my future is get the hip fixed
回到我的团队中
and get back to my team.
指挥部有一个行动指挥官的空缺
Command has an ops chief opening.
那个职位需要一位经验丰富的指挥官
We could use a seasoned operator in that position.
这周找个时间去看看指挥中心
Find time to observe the command center this week.
去试试看
Try it on for size.
不是所有球员都能成为好教练的 长官
Nah, not all players become good coaches, sir.
我同意
I agree.
但是杰森·海斯唯一不能打赢的战役
But the one battle even the great Jason Hayes can't win
就是时间
is against time.
所以无论是明天
So, be it tomorrow,
两个月后
two months from now,
还是两年后
two years from now...
到了某个时候 你不得不把潜水衣挂起来
at some point, you got to hang up your wet suit.
一般我们会封锁起来
Normally we'd be locked down.
没人能进出 保持周围光线不变
No one in or out, keep the ambient light constant.
不想在布置的时候让人看到
Don't want anyone getting eyes on us while we're setting up.
就是说我们不必用尿坛 可以去厕所尿了
Does that mean we can take a whiz in the john instead of in jars?
是的
Yes, it does.
你应该感到幸运 孩子
Consider yourself lucky, kid.
想知道要上大号♥怎么办吗
Want to guess where number two normally goes?
这不是我第一次行动了
You know, this isn't my first rodeo.
和我是第一次
Your first with me.
-猜拳吧 -来吧
- Shoot for it? - Let's do it.
归你了
Boom.
-好吧 -抱歉
- All right. - Sorry, bud.
-上去吗 -上去
- Going up? - Up.
你对这也有专业的看法吗
You have a professional opinion on that one, too?
如果那天我逼得你太紧 很抱歉
I'm sorry about the other day, if I pushed too hard.
是的 我需要一点现实
Yeah, well, I needed a little dose of reality.
有时会有点固执
Can be a little stubborn at times.
这我倒没注意
Didn't pick up on that.
你说对了 是髋关节盂唇撕裂
Well, you know what? You're right-- it was a labral tear.
-别难过 -嗯
- I'm sorry. - Yeah.
但好消息是 你做了诊断
But the good news is: you have a diagnosis,
我现在可以开始给你制定术后恢复计划
so now I can start building you a post-surgery rehab program
让你尽快恢复行动
and get you back into action as fast as possible.
不做手术可以恢复吗
Any chance I can come back without a surgery?
要几个月的集中康复治疗才行
Not without months of intensive rehab,
但还是不能保证你不需要手术 为什么
and still no guarantee that you wouldn't need surgery. Why?
医生说我从手术台下来
Doc says I come off the table,
也许就不能再参与行动了
I might not be able to operate again.
就算明天就退役
And being mothballed tomorrow
也不会让你情愿去动手术
doesn't really make you want to go under the knife.
我还有很长的路要走
Still got a lot of good years ahead of me.
如果你28岁 我会说选择物理治疗
If you were 28, I'd say physical therapy is an option,
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表