剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
几周之前 奎恩先生在华盛顿的一家酒吧里
A few weeks ago, Mr. Quinn assaulted a patron
袭击了一名顾客 我对这件事的处置结果就是
at a Washington, D.C. Pub, and this is how I'm handling it.
海军军士奎恩将于明天前往拉夫林空军基地
Petty Officer Quinn will travel to Laughlin Air Force base
参与为期六周的高级军械课程
tomorrow for six weeks of advanced armory school.
林戴尔到底是怎么
How in the hell did Lindell
发现华盛顿的事的
find out what happened in D.C.?
你是不是在私人聚会上说漏嘴了
You happen to tell him at one of your private meetings?
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
老师的宠儿总想得小红花 不是吗
Well, the teacher's pet does need his star, doesn't he?
-他在推荐我上军官项目 -我就知道
- He's pushing me for STA-21. - I knew it!
我还没答应他
I haven't said yes.
你也没拒绝他 不是吗
Well, no, you haven't said no, either, have you?
我真的以为我能对你和B队都全身心投入
I really thought that I could be all in with Bravo and with you.
我错了
And I was wrong.
现在B队比你更需要我
Bravo Team needs me more than you do right now.
你肯定能回来
You're definitely coming back?
-保证你不会死在那 -我保证
- Promise you won't die over there? - I promise.
缇娜说要跟你一起去
Teena says she'll go with you.
宝贝 我不
Baby, I-I don't...
海豹突击队
第三季 第七集
你说实话 这看起来像我昨天拍的照片吗
u202dBe honest. Does this look like the same one I snapped yesterday?
这就是同一张照片 雷
It's the same picture, Ray.
记录缇娜在阿富汗的时光
Documenting Teena's time in Afghanistan
-是个好办法 能保持和 -拿着这个娃娃
- is a great way to stay in touch with... - u202dTake the doll...
-把娃娃拿走 -不 这是和贾米拉
- Put the doll away. - No, it's a great way to stay close
-保持亲密的好办法 让她知道 -拿走
- with Jameelah. Let her know... - Put it away.
爸爸一切安好
Daddy's safe.
你想要的话 我可以替你送娜塔莉一个
I can take one for you for Natalie if you want.
不用 没事
No, that's okay.
这地方怎么了
Yeah-- What is up with this place, huh?
你看 看起来就像
I mean, look at it, it's like...
就像所有人都在打卡下班
Seems like everybody's clocking out.
美军财产
因为他们的确下班了 兄弟
Well, that's 'cause they are, brother.
基地关闭 军队撤离
I mean, it's a base closure and a troop drawdown.
每个人都想给和平一次机会
Everybody's trying to give peace a chance.
对 但这是阿富汗
Yeah, well, it's Afghanistan.
危机四伏 你知道的
Danger lurking around every corner. You know that.
是啊 你可以尽情等待危险来临
u202dYeah. Well, you can wait on that danger to come along,
但我 自从我告诉女儿我会平安回家
but me? Since I told my daughter I was gonna make it home,
我就不再抱怨生活平静如水了
I'm not complaining about how quiet things are.
杰森·海斯
Jason Hayes.
雷·佩里
Ray Perry.
我听说B队回来了
I heard a rumor Bravo was back.
杰克·丹尼尔斯 好兄弟 瞧他 等等
Jack Daniels, my man-- look at him. Wait a second.
戴着我上次给他的手表
Got the same watch on I gave him last time, huh?
-崭新如初 -老兄 最近几次派驻都没见你
- Good as new. - Man, haven't seen you in a few deployments.
-对 我知道 -他送我手表后再没派驻过
- Yeah, I know. - Not since he gave me this watch.
表还在运转吧
And it's still running, isn't it?
不敢说我们也在运转
Not sure I can say the same for us.
是啊 兄弟 你曾在几次最危险的任务中
Yeah, man, you know you rode shotgun with us
给我们保驾护航 兄弟
on some of our hairiest ops, brother.
我的妻子孩子都很支持我
My wife and children are glad they're behind me.
最近怎么样
So, what's up?
你还在为作战司令部做翻译吗
You still, uh, interpreting for SOCOM?
不 我现在在内政部工作
No, I am working with the Ministry of Interior now.
希望能为祖国带来和平稳定
Hopefully bringing some stability to my country.
原来是你让我们小队这么无聊
So you're the reason my team is so bored.
如果我工作无误 杰森
If I do my job right, Jason,
你们会无聊好几个月
you'll be bored for months.
我们到这里已经三周了
Been three weeks since we arrived.
B队越来越焦虑
Bravo's getting antsy.
撤军之后 需要一级作战人员的动力行动
With the drawdown,there's not a lot of kinetic action out there
不会那么多了
for Tier One operators.
那以前队伍的目标方案呢
What about targeting packages from past teams?
我需要更多情报 但我遇到了重重障碍
I need more intel, but I'm hitting roadblocks.
其他情报局似乎都专注于
All the other agencies seem focused
即将到来的主要领导人会晤
on the upcoming key leader engagement.
与塔♥利♥班♥和谈
Peace with the Taliban.
从没想过会有这么一天
Never thought I'd see the day.
我隐约觉得 你们不认为这是个好主意
You know, something tells me you both think that's a bad idea.
这个国家很久没有太平过了
This country hasn't seen peace in ages,
我们离开可能会引发一些问题
so our departure's gonna cause some growing pains.
-暴♥力♥冲突 -危及我们在过去二十年
- Violent ones. - Jeopardizing all the progress we've made
取得的所有进展
in the past two decades.
对 你们也许是对的 但这里没人想听这个
Yeah, you're probably right, but nobody around here
所以我劝你们别轻举妄动
wants to hear that, so I suggest you not make any waves.
这些秘方是某个昆都士的食蛇者那里得来的
Picked up these secrets from a Snake Eater in Kunduz.
手工烤制的咖啡豆 粗研磨的
Hand-roasted beans. Burr grind.
我用那支泵动霰弹枪大概干掉过二十几个坏蛋
I must've schwacked two dozen bad guys on that pump.
每个故事背后都是一条人命
Every story includes a body count.
三十麦克发话了
Eh, Thirty Mike just saying words.
这些话都很值钱的
Words with dollar signs attached to them.
有出版商打算资助让我把参加的
Some publisher's gonna make it rain for my memoir
所有忍♥者行动写成自传
of all the ninja ops I rolled on.
那我们大概要去虚构章节找找了
And we'll find it in the fiction section.
干得漂亮 小伙子们坐稳了
Nice job, T. All right. Settle in, boys.
看老子精准到位的一杆
Papa needs to make this shot right here.
- 五十块赌你失误 -好吧
- 50 bucks you miss. - All right.
终于有点像样的动作了
Finally get a little action around here.
厉害
Yes!
创下标杆了 兄弟
That tab's getting up there, buddy.
哪位能跟我解释一下
Someone, uh, want to explain this to me?
有位志愿者
Huh? Well, since a, uh, "Volunteer"
不得不去雷丁前哨站的
has to go babysit those little Army boots
枪林弹雨中看守军靴
in that COP Redding bullet sponge,
我们决定
we have decided that the loser
让拉金公开赛中的失败者前往
of the Camp Larkin Open has to go.
那里也不是很糟
It's not so bad out there.
我在那里和一位性感女郎有着多年的禁忌之恋
I had a forbidden thing with a local smoke show years ago.
你才没有 我提议我们找C队的其他人
No, you didn't. u202dI vote that we find someone else
来替补桑尼的位置
from Charlie Team to fill in for Sonny.
三十麦克是个需要细品的宝贝
Yeah, uh, Thirty Mike is an acquired taste.
说到这 有没有人跟桑尼联♥系♥过
Speaking of, has anybody heard from Sonny?
他有没有适应
Did they hit 'em up?
没有音讯
No. Radio silent.
说实话 他不在这里也许还更好些
Honestly, it's probably better that he's not here, though.
成天和我们在这里闲坐着
He'd be climbing the frickin' walls
他早就会烦死了
with us just sitting around like this.
别抱怨出任务的节奏了
You can't complain about the op tempo, man.
有段日子不挨枪子也是好的
It's nice not being shot at for a little while.
我多年前认识的雷·佩里
You know, the Ray Perry I met a dozen years ago
听到你说这话会踢你屁♥股♥
would kick your ass for saying that.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们在整个派驻期间
So what, we're just gonna play golf
就专注于晒太阳玩高尔夫吗
and work on our tans all deployment?
我猜我们现在按兵不动
My guess is we're sidelined
是为了告诉塔♥利♥班♥我们有撤军的诚意
as a way to show the Taliban our commitment towards drawdown.
一群一级作战人员开始露面
Bunch of Tier One operators start making hits,
他们会担心我们要有所动作
and they got to worry we have an agenda.
聪明又帅气
Wow, pretty and smart.
你要不要考虑加入
You know, you should think about joining
C队真正的突击队
the real pipe hitters on Charlie Team.
克莱哪里也不去
Clay's not going nowhere.
除了雷丁前哨站
Except COP Redding.
抱歉特伦特 唯一比无所事事还糟糕的
Sorry, Trent. Only thing worse than doing nothing here
就是孤身一人的无所事事
is doing nothing alone.
你喝什么
What's your poison?
我来纯威士忌
I'll get a-a whiskey, neat.
谢谢 汉娜老师
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表