剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我准备卖♥♥掉一半的牧场
So I'm gonna sell half the ranch.
什么 什么意思
Wha-Wha-What do you mean?
我以为重点是让我把它买♥♥下来
I thought the whole point was for, for me to buy it.
几十年来 我一直祈祷你能回家
For a decade, I was praying for you to come home.
但现在我知道你的身份了
But now I know who you are,
我就不能让你继续留在这了
and I can't let you stay here.
我可以帮你修整牧场
But I could help you fix up the ranch.
让牧场生机勃勃 我意思是
Okay? Get it back on its feet. I mean, thi-thi-thi--
这可是你的传承 老爸
this is your legacy, Pops.
我的传承不会是一堆土
My legacy's not a pile of dirt.
我的传承正站在我面前
My legacy's standing in front of me right now.
我的儿子
My son.
一个海豹突击队队员
A damn Navy SEAL.
你的使命不在这个地方
You had a calling beyond this place.
还有你的兄弟们
And those brothers,
是他们造就了现在的你
they helped build the man that you are now.
他们比我更值得佣有你
They deserve you more than me.
你已经离开家一次了
Now, you left a family once.
别再犯同样的错误了
Don't make that mistake again.
我问到一个名字
I got a name.
你肯定也不会相信是谁
You're not gonna believe who it is, either.
怎么了
What's wrong?
出任务的巡逻队十分钟前回来了
The Army patrol we tasked got back ten minutes ago.
萨米姆
Samim?
他们在市场找到了他
They found him in the market.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他是怎么死的 我要知道一切事情
How did he die? I need to know everything.
知道了也帮不了你
It won't help you.
一切事情
Everything.
你终于玩到枪了 真好
Nice to see you finally getting some trigger time.
"婴儿潮"B1让我当保姆又不能怪我
It's not my fault Boomer 1 put me on babysitting duty.
我都等不及想看看到底发生了什么 三十
I can't wait to read how it really happened, Thirty.
今天干得漂亮 真的
That was a good job today out there. Seriously.
利用热成像找到了他们掩护的地方
The way you found that thermal in that hide.
像狙击手一样在思考了
Thinking like a shooter.
也不都是我一个人的功劳
Ah, it wasn't all me. Huh?
雷开的那几枪才叫准
Ray made the shots that counted.
是啊 跟你说 你会怀念这里的
Yeah, well, I'll tell you what. You're gonna miss it here
当你拿着二号♥铅笔
when you're flying behind that good old desk
坐在办公桌忙碌工作的时候
with that number-two pencil in your hand.
-你还好吗 -挺好 兄弟
- You good? - Yeah, man.
受伤的肩膀和所有的一切
Fragged shoulder and all.
拜托 你那岂止是挺好 开什么玩笑
Come on, you're better than good. You kidding me?
就你今天在战场上的表现
The way you hung it out there today.
很高兴我做到了 感觉不错 兄弟
Ah, I'm glad I did. It felt right, man.
来到这里之后就没想得这么明白过
I haven't seen so clearly since we got here.
保护我的兄弟们让我意识到
Knowing I was protecting my brothers, I realized,
至少今天
at least for today,
上战场上就不需要其他理由
I don't need any other reason to be here than that.
保护团队
Protect the pack.
就是我们战斗的原因
That's why we fight.
对吧
Right?
那太可惜了 战斗是最简单的部分
Too bad fighting's the easy part.
话说 你觉得
Hey, you, uh,think
你要告诉贾米拉你的擦伤吗
you're gonna tell Jameelah about that little love tap?
我再来一瓶啤酒
I'm gonna get another beer.
大家听好了
All right, listen up.
你们听到这个应该会很高兴
You'll all be happy to know
今天的枪林弹雨没白挨
that all your bullet dodging today wasn't for nothing.
多亏艾利斯特工
Thanks to Agent Ellis,
西迪奇认出我们未知名的关键人物了
Sidiqi ID'd our key unknown.
他叫阿兹法尔·阿尔哈萨德
His name is Azfaar Al-Hazred.
他不会正巧跟阿西姆·阿尔哈萨德有什么联♥系♥吧
He wouldn't happen to be related to Asim Al-Hazred?
对的 阿兹法尔是他唯一的儿子
Yes. Azfaar is his only son.
反恐战争的老牌高价值目标 直到B队拿下他
War on Terror's OG HVT, until Bravo Team took him out.
我职业生涯中最大的一次行动
Biggest op of my career.
任何人职业生涯中最大的一次行动 兄弟
Biggest op of any career, brother.
那次让我们的美国队长出了名
The shot that made Captain America famous.
这个阿尔哈萨德孩子可是人♥渣♥的血亲
This Al-Hazred kid is dirtbag royalty.
谁要是能干掉他
Whoever schwacks this guy is gonna be on
都能被刻到总统山的雕像上了
Team Guy Mount Rushmore.
他爸是谁不重要
Doesn't matter whose dad it was.
他只是名单上的一个名字
It's just another name on the list.
一个目标
Just another target.
仅此而已
That's all.
没事的
It's okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
拿着
Here you go.
没事了
It's okay.
那是阿尔哈萨德
That's Al-Hazred.
你创造了历史 海斯
You just made history, Hayes.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表