剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我很吃惊在那个枪林弹雨的地方
Amazes me you guys can keep morale up
你们还能保持士气
living in that bullet sponge.
过一天算一天
Take it a day at a time.
迫击炮还能增加些生气
Getting mortared keeps things lively.
你们值得有更好的指挥官
You guys are better than your command deserves.
这说不通啊 老兄
Doesn't make any sense, man.
把一个排像这样困在荒岛上
Strand the platoon on a desert island like this.
敌军在进步 这战略太过时了
Obsolete tactics against an evolving enemy.
得有人保证出勤
Someone has to maintain presence,
但我不反对
but I don't disagree.
很高兴你能和上头快速跟进
Glad you're being fast-tracked for brass,
你说的这个项目
this program you mentioned.
我能想象一个像你一样的西点军校指环客
I imagine a West Point ring-knocker like you
急于拥有更高的权势
is eager to start calling bigger shots as well.
不着急
Not in any rush.
我把在这的每一天都看作一次教育
Way I look at it, every day out here is an education.
培养新的领导能力
Something new about leadership,
新的战斗 都能助我成为战士
combat, what makes a war fighter.
我还有很多需要学习的地方
There's still a lot for me to learn.
他们有一辆武装车
They got an armored technical.
一些厉害的武器
Some serious weaponry.
他们好像也是境外的士兵
They look like foreign fighters, too.
这里
Out here?
他们来这里做什么
Why would they be out here?
-是谁在攻击我们 -芒兹 趴下
- Where's it coming from? - Mounds, down!
下面不论是谁 肯定有放风的人
Whoever it is down there, they got a lookout up here.
敌人开始行动了 有车辆朝这边移♥动♥
Village is waking up, vehicles are moving.
我们需要撤退回前哨基地
We need to fall back to the outpost.
撤退回前哨站
Fall back to the COP.
撤退回前哨站
Fall back to the COP.
A2 这里是A1
Alpha 2, this is Alpha 1.
我们遭遇了敌方军队 收到请回
We have troops in contact. Do you copy?
收到 A1
Copy, Alpha 1.
斯宾塞
Spenser.
我们走
Let's move.
萨米姆 检测通讯设备
Samim, we need a comms check.
能听见我说话就摸一下手腕
Touch your wrist if you can hear me.
收到
Copy.
我们需要你到处转悠一下
All right, we need you to work the room,
尽可能让我们清楚识别在场的人
get us clear visual on as many of the men as possible.
面部识别需要离得很近才能运作
The facial recognition won't work unless he's closer.
萨米姆 你能不能离这群人再近一点
Samim, can you get in closer with the group?
我们需要清晰的图像
We need clear looks.
有没有结果
Anyone familiar?
数据库中还没有结果
No hits on the database.
雷 他在说什么
Ray, what's he saying?
以前的守卫背叛了我们
"The old guard has betrayed us,
通过和折磨我们的人讲和来侮辱我们
"degraded us by seeking peace with our tormentors."
塔哈勒将会吸干这群
"Tahara will drain the blood from the throats
虚伪 骗子们的血液
of these fakes--" Uh, "frauds."
懂了
All right.
你没事萨米姆 有我在
You're okay, Samim. I got you.
说来说去都一个意思
He's beating the same drum.
塔哈勒将会洗净这片大地
"Tahara will wipe the land clear,
带着暴怒席卷这里 让一切重新开始
"wash it with fury so a new age can begin.
口头上说着加入是不够的
"Joining us in words is not enough.
只有行动方显真诚
True devotion comes with action."
那里放的是什么
What have they got there?
萨米姆 能不能看看箱子里是什么
Samim, can you show us what's in the crates?
看来他们已经全副武装了
Looks like they're gearing up.
随时准备攻击下一个目标
Getting ready to hit their next target.
我们走
Let's go.
三点方向 三点 走走走走走
Three! Three! u202dGo, go, go! u202dGo, go!
在周围设立安全哨所
Set security posts on the perimeter.
我们已经进入了哨所
We're already there.
我们正受到来自南面和东面
We're taking small-arms fire from ten to 12 enemy
十到十二名敌人的小型火力攻击
on the south and east walls.
这些敌人是村里的塔♥利♥班♥
These are Tali from the village?
我们不知道敌人是谁
We've got no idea who they are.
趴下
Get down!
车上装载着重炮
Vehicle-mounted heavy gun.
空中支援什么时候赶来
Where we at with air support?
最快也要一个小时的时间
Fastest they can get out here is an hour.
在那之前我们只能靠自己了
We're on our own till then.
曼迪派我来的 知道吗
Mandy sent me. You understand?
你就扮演你的角色就行了 来 快演
It'll be okay if you play the part. Come on. Play.
快点去出口
Quick on the exits!
迅速搜查敏感地点 然后撤退 走起来
Quick on the SSE and move out. Move!
三十 拿上手♥机♥和笔记本 我们走
Thirty, grab those cell phones, laptops. Let's go.
给 这里
Right here! Right here!
我们去看一下西边的墙
Let's check out the west wall. Hey!
那辆武装卡车打穿墙才可能停下来
That technical's not gonna stop till it chews through that wall.
我们正在尽我们所能
We're doing everything we can.
我在之前的制高点能找到角度
I can get an angle on the same high-ground spot I used earlier.
你上不到一半就会被打成筛子
You'll get devoured before you're halfway up.
好 那就吸引火力为我跑上去争取点时间
All right, then draw some fire and buy me a minute to make the run.
所有人都该呆在里面 现在不是逞英雄的时候
We need everyone inside the wires. It's not Rambo time.
空中支援还有四十五分钟才能到
Look, we've got 45 minutes till that air support gets here. Okay?
我们撑不了那么久
We're not gonna be able to hold that long.
给我一支枪队和一把M240机♥枪♥ 我会想办法的
Give me a gun team and a 240 and I'll make it work.
科佩尔 芒兹
Kopel! Mounds!
听着 相信我
Hey, I'm telling you, trust me.
好了 跟着斯宾塞
All right. Go with Spenser.
拿一把M240机♥枪♥ 记住保持俯身
Get a 240, okay? You stay low.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
斯宾塞 他们不是先锋 只是孩子
Spenser, they're not doorkickers, they're kids.
-好吗 -明白
- All right? - u202dUnderstood.
我让他们把萨米姆关上两个小时 然后放他走
I told them to hold Samim for two hours, then cut him loose.
知道吗 他做得很好
Look, you know what? He did good, all right?
虽然可能需要换个吃午饭的地方了
Probably gonna need a new lunch spot, though.
是我们该付出的代价
Sacrifices we make.
谢谢你照顾他
Thanks for looking out for him.
应该的
You bet.
笔记本和手♥机♥
Laptops and cell phones.
就当作是为昨天事情讲和的礼物
Consider it an olive branch for yesterday.
你知道我们这里送讲和的礼物会怎么样吧
Well, you know what peace offerings lead to around here, right?
你能同意我很高兴
Look, I'm really glad you're all in. I am.
整个大格局对我来说有点模糊
The big picture around here is a little fuzzy for me.
我们在和谁战斗 为什么战斗
Who we're fighting and why.
我希望你能解答一下 戴维斯小姐
I'd love for you to clarify it, Ms. Davis.
没问题
I'm on it.
斯宾塞 芒兹受伤了
Spenser, Mounds is down!
我需要帮助
I need help here!
来吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
好疼
Oh, it hurts.
止不住血
I can't make it stop.
-需要医务人员 -在路上
- I need a medic! - Medic's on the way.
有我们呢 芒兹
We got you, Mounds.
把他放到桌子上
Let's get him on this table.
好了 放下
All right. Here we go.
小心 小心 小心 小心
Easy, easy, easy, easy.
来吧
Come on.
小心 你会没事的
Easy, easy, easy. You're all right.
抬起来 来吧
Get him up. Come on. Get him up. Come on. Get him up.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
二等兵 还清醒吗
Hey, Private, you with me? Hey.
是的
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
他解决了那些人
Uh, he took those guys out.
砰砰两枪 太疯狂了
Two shots, bang, bang. That was crazy.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表