剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
有个承包商说
I found a contractor who said
他能在三个星期内完成修复工作
he can get the repairs done in three weeks.
还在等另外两个承包商的报价
Still waiting on two other bids.
好好休息一下
Take a break.
今天是出发前最后一晚
It's our last night.
我不能留一堆烂摊子就离开 亲爱的
I can't leave you with this mess, honey.
我可是海军的妻子
I'm a Navy wife.
你不在我也能解决搬家的事情
I can handle the move while you're away.
不光是搬家的事 亲爱的
I'm not just talking about the move, honey.
还有贾米拉的事情
This whole Jameelah thing.
也不是短短三个星期或两个月就能解决
Also won't be fixed in three weeks or two months.
不是在新家办个睡衣派对就能解决的
Or even with one slumber party in the new house.
但是也许会有帮助
Yeah, but it might've helped.
不能和家人一起安顿新家
Not settling into the new house with the family?
把我错过的一切列个清单出来
I mean, just add it to the list of stuff I've missed.
贾米拉学会第一步
Jameelah's first steps,
医生告诉你怀了贾米拉的事
the doctor confirming you were pregnant with RJ.
我错过了多少纪念日和生日
H-How many anniversaries and birthdays have I missed?
这是我们自己选的生活
This is the life we've chosen.
我从未觉得自己在孤军奋战
I never feel like I'm on my own.
你将独自一人 当我在那边
But you will be, while I'm over there
去帮助那些 在你我相遇之前
trying to help hand power to a group of people
就一直在为之奋斗的一群人
that I've been fighting since before you and I met.
我感觉生活太不公平了 亲爱的
I mean, the scales just don't feel balanced, honey.
-我 我 -今天晚上
- I-I... - I-I'm gonna let you have
让你好好发泄一下
this pity party tonight...
但明天需要你相信我能做好我的工作
but tomorrow you need to trust that I can do my job.
好让你能做好你的工作
So that you can do yours.
没有心情
Not in the mood?
明天就走了还对我没兴趣 是我的问题吗
With you leaving tomorrow, a girl might take it personally.
不 我只是 在想桑尼的事
No, I just, uh, was just thinking about Sonny.
上♥床♥时说这个可不太妥当吧
Probably not the best thing to say when we're in bed.
他昨天晚上做的太过分了
He was out of line last night.
我知道 我替他感到难过
Yeah, I know. It's just, uh, I feel bad for the guy.
被踢出驻派
Getting yanked off deployment,
离开团队和他热爱的工作
away from the team, the job he loves.
这也太
It's just...
希望他离开之后
Let's hope he doesn't hit the self-destruct button
不要选择自我堕落
while he's away.
你在担心 如果你为了军官项目
Are you worried that giving up operating
放弃作战 也会自我堕落吗
for the STA-21 is you hitting the self-destruct button?
没办法 我只知道如何作战
I mean, o-operating's all I've ever known.
如果我离开现在这条路
You know, so if I get off the path that I'm on
就会迷失方向 那我又能去哪
and I wind up lost, then where does that leave me?
其实你很清楚 现在的路会带你去哪
Well, you know where your current path leads you.
哪里
Where's that?
杰森·海斯
Jason Hayes.
拉夫林空军基地
五 兄弟 我先走
Five, bro. There we go.
-走吧 -兄弟们
- There we go. - Hey, boys.
你们知道111号♥房♥间在哪吗
You know where, uh, room 111 is?
看来我们是室友了
Guess that makes us roommates.
我是拉沙德
I'm Rashad.
房♥间在走廊尽头左侧
It's down the hall, to the left.
我想邀请你一起玩 但是我们都玩到第三天了
I'd invite you to join the game, but, uh, we're on day three.
没事 我更喜欢玩真实的
Yeah, I, uh, I prefer the live-action version.
讲真的 我这个
I'll tell you what, that right there,
真太好吃了
that's delicious.
看得出来
I can tell.
你要来点不一样的吗
You want some of this instead of that?
这个也很好吃
This is also delicious.
-真的吗 -你要来点吗
- Oh, is that right? - You want to try some?
不要 我觉得
No, you know, I'll tell you what,
我盘子里的蔬菜已经够多了
I got too many greens on my plate as it is.
另外 我还得留点肚子吃甜品
Plus, you know, I-I got to save room for dessert.
出门前一定要把附近的店
Always hit the soft serve spot around the corner
吃个够
before I ship out.
先看看你能不能把盘里的蔬菜吃完吧
Well, we'll see if you finish your vegetables first.
好吧 你能不能别
All right. Can you not just...?
-别怎样 -别再干涉我的选择
- Can I not...? - Just stop messing with what works for me.
好吗
Okay?
我有桑尼 克莱
Look, I got Sonny and Clay...
还有雷 一直冲在B队前面
Ray, you know, all putting themselves before Bravo, I...
林德尔 他
And Lindell, he's...
却把我往门外推
pushing me out the door.
你说林德尔把你往门外推是什么意思
What do you mean Lindell's pushing you out?
他让我让位 他是这么跟我说的
He's telling me to step aside, that's what he's saying.
他说很快就会有一些变化
You know, he's saying that change is coming
因此我必须
and that I have to, uh...
让位 他是这么说的
step aside. That's what he's saying.
杰森 我
Jason, I...
好吧 我不知道
Well, I am not...
我不知道该说些什么 你是怎么打算的
I'm not sure what to say. What are you gonna do?
你问的是什么话
How's that even a question?
你什么意思 我要怎么做
What do you mean, what am I gonna do?
我做好了自己的事
Look, I've done my job.
给你足够的支持
I filled your tank back up
让你未来可期
so you can operate into the foreseeable future.
但是我了解林德尔
But I know Lindell, okay?
如果他说有变化 那就是确实有
And if he says changes are coming, they are.
真是太好了
Yeah, well, that's great.
但你知道吗 我不想关注这些杂音
You know what, I can't focus on that noise. It's just...
我明天就要带队伍驻派了 我不想听到这些
With my team deploying tomorrow, I don't need to hear that.
我知道 但从某种程度上来说
Okay, I hear that. But at some point,
你确实得让位
you are gonna have to step aside,
如果真的有变化
and if these changes are
-会让你很痛苦的 -不好意思
- gonna make you miserable... - Whoa. I'm sorry.
"让位"
"Step aside"?
他让你这么说的吗
He put you up to that?
-你跟他谈过了吗 -什么
- You been talking to him? - What?
-当然没有 -真的没有
- Of course not. - No?
听我说 我只是觉得
Look, I'm just saying, it's not like
你没必要再去战场上证明什么
you have anything left to prove on the battlefield.
首先 我不是为了证明任何事情
First of all, it's not about proving anything.
好吗 队伍需要一个领袖
All right? Team needs its leader.
我只要稍微没注意目标就有人会死
I take my eye off the target and people die.
-杰森 那你自己的需求呢 -会有人死掉
- Jason, what about what you need? - They die.
我不想说了
I'm done.
不只是你的身体经过几十年的战斗
It's not just your body that's been scarred
遍体鳞伤
by decades of combat.
如果你选择停止作战
Would it really be the worst thing in the world
真的会是世界末日吗
if you chose to stop operating?
你猜怎么样 在我的世界里 是的
Tell you what, in my world, yes.
-你应该比谁都清楚 -你干什么
- Of all people, you should know that. - What are you... Will you...
不 拿着 这些应该够付
No. Here. That should cover for your
-你的沙拉和绿豆 -我们能不能谈谈
- salad and the green beans. - Can we please talk about...
白橡树牧场
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
放松 放松
Easy, easy. Easy, easy.
你疯了吗 他看不到你
Are you crazy? He can't see you.
你会惊到他的
You'll spook him.
他看起来已经受到惊吓了
He already looks pretty spooked.
那好吧
Okay, then.
做好被践踏的准备 放松
Get trampled. Easy, easy.
往这里走就好了 就是这样 慢慢的
Just move this way. That's it. Slow.
慢慢的 就是这样
Slow. That's it. That's it.
看见了吗 我们应该分散它的注意力
See, we're gonna split his field of vision.
没事了 没事了 伙计
Yeah, it's okay. It's okay, boy.
好伙计 好的
Good boy. Yeah.
好了 好了
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
你没事了
You're okay.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表