剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Hey, what the hell was that?
我不知道 我们去看看
I don't know, let's go find out.
-车载爆♥炸♥装置把这堵墙炸开 -是的
- VBID just ripped this wall right open. - Yeah, yeah.
干掉那个家伙
Take that guy out.
作战中心 我是B1 敌人已突破公♥寓♥外部
Havoc this is 1. They breached the outer compound.
我们马上就会陷入困境
We're gonna be overrun.
先用迫击炮轰我们 再派车载爆♥炸♥装置突破围墙
Soften us up with mortars, then send a VBID through the wall.
兄弟 肯定有人在外面出谋划策
Somebody's out there thinking, brother.
那我们就从侧面攻击
Okay, tell you what. We'll flank 'em.
你们坚守这里 克莱跟着我 走
You guys stay here. Clay, with me. Move.
他们在试着搞那架德什卡机♥枪♥来
They're trying to take that DShK.
我们必须把他们赶出那个范围
We got to keep them out there.
我有主意了
I got an idea.
斯宾塞 掩护 停火
Spense, hold! Stop!
该死的
Damn it.
斯宾塞 撤回
Spenser, move!
我觉得我们争取到了一点时间
Think we bought ourselves a little time.
对 听我说 如果你再想那样做
Yeah, but tell you what, you get an idea like that again,
必须先告诉我 明白了吗
you come to me first, you understand?
明白 老大 你还好吗
Sounds good, boss. Hey, you good?
-我没事 -你一瘸一拐的
- I'm fine. - You're limping.
守望 盯好进攻点
Overwatch, keep an eye on the breach point.
我们的人撑不了多久了
Our guys ain't gonna hold out much longer
我还断了他们撤退的后路
now that I called off their lifeline.
没错 好好看看那房♥子
Yeah, well, look at the residence.
直升机去了也是白去
Helos would've suffered the same fate.
那我为什么觉得我把自己人往火坑里送
Then why do I feel like I just left our team out to dry?
因为你确实如此
'Cause you did.
这种感觉总好过两架直升机载着
Feeling that way's better than having two birds downed
包括你的小队在内所有人一起坠毁
with everyone inside, your team included.
B队所有人都还活着 都还在战斗
Bravo's still alive, and they are fighting.
我们能把他们救出来
We're gonna get them out,
前提是你能拿出最好的状态
but only if you're at 100%.
我能 我们接他们回家
I'm there. Let's bring them home.
我们接他们回家
Let's bring them home.
好了 都听仔细了
All right, listen up, hey.
现在需要集思广益 你怎么想
Suggestion box is open. What do you think?
我认为我们应该点燃一包炸♥药♥
I say we pull the pin on this Atomic Blond
再扔到墙外去
and throw it over the wall again.
太阳快下山了
Sun's down,
我们或可以趁黑再次尝试乘直升机撤离
dark might let us try the helo exfil again.
我们撑不了那么久
We can't hold that long.
我在外面发现了一辆公交车
When I was outside, there was a bus
距离墙面的豁口大约有十五米
parked about 50 feet from the wall breach.
不知道 我认为现在不该使用任何交通工具
Yeah, I don't know. I say we avoid all transportation right now.
车足够大了 能装下所有人
It's big enough, it can fit everyone.
车还能开吗
Does it run?
我绝对不可能带着这么多人坐在铁盒子里
There's no way I'm gonna run a gauntlet with these people,
坐等他们被人打成筛子
so they end up sitting in a bullet sponge.
我看到车是在交火前停在那的 车还能开
I saw it pull up right before everything popped off. It'll run.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yep.
阿♥拉♥莫之战那套可挺不了多久
We can't play Alamo much longer.
下一波进攻他们一定会拼尽全力
Next wave is gonna be their hardest punch.
-没错 -我们还有一辆辅助车能走
- Yeah. - We got a secondary vehicle still running.
我们可以用它来掩护这群动口不动手的人撤离
We use that to pull security for the Partridge Family exfil.
-好主意 护送他们走 行动 -好
- Sounds good. Convoy it is. Let's go. - Okay.
好的 出发
All right, let's go.
B4 外面情况如何
Bravo 4, how's it going up there?
暂时不错 他们还不敢进攻
Good for now. They're still hanging back.
听着 桑尼
All right, look, Sonny,
我们去开那辆越野车 明白吗
you and I will get the SUV, understand?
然后把车开到墙的豁口处 也就是这里
And we'll drive to the breached wall right here.
你俩让所有人都准备好
You two, get everybody ready,
一定要等听到我指令后再弄塌屋顶
and do not collapse the roof position till you hear my cue.
我和桑尼 我们会在这里进行火力掩护
Sonny and I, we're gonna lay down fire right here
清出上公交车的路 你明白了吗 很好
to clear a path to the bus. You got it? Okay.
我们正准备行动 大使
Just about to make our move, Ambassador.
我还是没和哈希德的部落首领通话
I still haven't connected with the Hashid tribal leaders.
所有的报告都显示他们正在移♥动♥兵力
From all reports, they're mobilizing forces.
全面爆发的部落战争会荼毒这片地区
Full-blown tribal war will poison this entire area.
等到了大使♥馆♥你可以打给哈希德的首领
You can call the Hashid when we get to the embassy.
到那个时候就太晚了
It'll be too late by then.
我现在过来是想消除战事而不是逃避它
Now, I came here to put out this fire, not run from it.
大使 你已经尽力了
Ambassador, you've done your best.
现在该让我们尽力了
Let us do ours now.
这里的二楼有一台固定电♥话♥
There's a hardline phone on the second floor of this building.
不再尝试联♥系♥一下我决不能离开这里
I cannot leave without making one more attempt to get through.
反对派已经准备用迫击炮攻击这栋楼了
The opposition's gonna start lobbing mortars
我们已经没有时间了
on this building. We don't have time.
总士官长 如果你有我印象中领导一半的样子
Master Chief, if you're half the leader I think you are,
你应当明白我在尽全力之前是绝不会放弃的
you know I can't throw in the towel without firing my best shot.
老杰 我们得行动了
Jace, we got to go.
如果不是事关生死我也不会来费口舌
I wouldn't ask if this wasn't life and death.
我必须要用那台电♥话♥
I need to use that phone.
我们没有时间了
We don't have the time.
杰森
Jason.
如果马斯登大使坚信
If Ambassador Marsden believes
一通电♥话♥可以改变整个局势
that one phone call can make a difference,
我愿意相信她 我跟她去
that's good enough for me. I'll go with her.
克莱 我之前说过有野心不是一件好事
Like I said, Clay, ambition's a dirty word.
我们上去 我们去打电♥话♥
Look, we'll go up, we'll make the phone call.
你们让所有人都准备好 到时候在一楼集♥合♥
You guys get everybody ready. We'll meet on the first deck.
J...
J...
我也和他们一起去
I'll go with them, too.
给你们五分钟
Five minutes.
-我们走 -谢谢你
- Let's go. - Thank you.
对 先生 我向你保证
Yes, sir. You have my word.
只要您按兵不动
Withhold your forces,
在确保贵国人♥民♥的持久和平之前
and I will not leave your borders
我们不会离开贵国国界
until we've secured the lasting peace your people deserve.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
我一到达使♥馆♥就与您联♥系♥
I will contact you from the embassy as soon as I arrive.
好的
Okay.
他们暂时撤退了
They're standing down for now.
干得漂亮 女士 干得漂亮
Well done, ma'am. Well done.
我宁可被枪口顶着
I'd rather stare down the bad end of an AK
也不愿意打这个电♥话♥
than have to make that call.
大使 你很有魄力
You have balls of brass, Ambassador.
不管情况多么黑暗
No matter how dark it gets,
永远要说服自己光明会出现
always have to convince yourself you can see the light.
女士 创造完奇迹
Well, ma'am, if you're done working miracles,
现在你得回楼下去了
we need to get back downstairs.
谢谢你支持我 克莱
Now. Thank you for standing up for me, Clay.
谢谢你 高级士官长
Thank you, Senior Chief.
你改变了本地区人♥民♥的人生
You have changed the lives of the people in this region.
没错 外面那些朝我们射击的人
Yeah, well, the people outside shooting at us
表达感激的方式有些奇特
have a funny way of showing their appreciation,
所以我们要赶紧走了
so we do need to move.
这场风浪如何
How's that for vessel rocking?
二楼 克莱和雷去的就是二楼
Second floor. That's where Clay and Ray were headed.
B2 情况如何
Bravo 2, status?
拜托 雷
Come on, Ray.
B6 情况如何
Bravo 6, status?
大使 坚持住
Ambassador, come on. Stay with me. Stay with me.
坚持住 大使
Stay with me, Ambassador.
大使 你会没事的
Ambassador! You'll be okay.
她脉搏很微弱
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表