剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Negative, Bravo 1!
我在突破口被挡住了
I got held up at the breach point!
你动作太慢了 桑尼
You're moving too slow, Sonny.
快一点 得州小子
Hurry it up, Texas.
天呐
Ah! God!
只是皮肉伤
Just a flesh wound.
你们没时间了
You're out of time.
你们现在进入了中国领海
You're now entering Chinee waters.
B1 这里是B6
Bravo 1, this is 6.
舰桥安全
Bridge is secure.
B3 你那边情况如何
Bravo 3, what's your status?
B1 这里是B4
1, this is 4.
我们在尾操舵台外面想办法破门
We're working a breach outside aft steering.
该死
Damn it!
差点被杀死两次
Yeah, and almost killed twice,
因为我独木难支
'cause I'm on one wheel, dragging an axle.
我们走 快点
Come on, let's go. Move.
天呐
Ah, God!
开门 开门
Open! Open! Open!
结束退出 结束退出
End ex. End ex.
太失败了
Yeah, well, that sucked.
恭喜你们
Congratulations, boys.
人♥质♥都死了
The hostages are dead,
你们运气好的那几个
and those of you lucky enough to have survived
接下来一辈子都要蹲在
will spend the rest of your lives
中国的监狱里了
in some Chinese prison.
任务彻底失败 任务彻底失败
Complete mission failure. Complete mission failure.
问题在哪里
What is the problem?
很多问题 同一个计划 同一个结果
A lot of problems. Same plan, same result.
那就解决问题
Well, fix it.
休息一会
Resetting.
我还是觉得我们要分成两队 而不是三队
I still say we need to split into two teams instead of three.
计划没问题
The plan's fine.
问题是我们没有作为团队行动
Problem is we're not moving together as a unit.
同意 队伍心态不团结
Agree. Team mindset's off.
简直不堪一击
Completely whacked.
这个衔接点要改一下
Well, the hook point needs fixing.
在甲板上太多暴露了
Too much exposure on the deck.
你如果够快打开第一个舱门
We'd have less exposure on this deck
我们在甲板上就没那么多暴露 桑尼
if you hit the first hatch a lot faster, Sonny.
你知道的
You know that.
第一个舱门要少于一分钟
First hatch, less than a minute.
"一分钟"对桑尼来说应该不成问题
Finishing in a minute shouldn't be a problem for Sonny.
你的段子很搞笑
That's real hilarious there,
金发笑星
Blond Rickles.
各位 这只是训练好吗
G-G-Guys, it's-it's training, all right?
别吵了
Let's stop fighting.
-吸取教训 -说得太对了 我们在训练
- Let's-let's learn. - Damn right we're training.
我们坐在这里空谈训练
We're sitting here talking about practice.
训练 训练 拜托
Yeah, practice. Practice. I mean, come on.
我们什么时候开始在意训练了
Since when do we give a lick about practice?
自从一群青队的人刚刚把我们的午餐拿给我们
Since a bunch of Green Teamers just handed us our lunch.
就是那时候开始的 桑尼
That's when we care, Sonny.
这不公平 因为那些新人知道
Okay, well, this game is rigged 'cause those newbies know
我们什么时候在哪里出现
when and where we're coming.
心思用到正事上 桑尼 想一想
Get your head in the game, Sonny. Think.
你更关心的是
You're more concerned
某个女人为什么不接你电♥话♥
about some broad standing you up on the phone,
不回你电♥话♥
doesn't call you back.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the hell did you just say?
-J -你哪个地方没听明白
- J. - What part of that did you not understand?
-你更关心你的电♥话♥为什么不响 -J
- You're more concerned about your phone not ringing! - J!
我们今晚就到这吧
Look, man, maybe we call it a night.
等明天冷静下来 我们再回来
A-And we come back tomorrow after we cool off, okay?
不 我们不能到此为止
No, we're not gonna call it a night.
我们得来过一遍 然后我们还会继续
We're gonna run it again. And then we're gonna go run it again
直到做好为止
until we get it right.
谁也别想离开基地
Nobody leaves the base.
封锁 练好为止
Lockdown. Getting it right.
再来一遍
Run it again!
止痛片啊
Painkillers, huh?
今天一定很不顺
Must've been a hell of a day.
还早着呢 今天还没完
Still early. The day is not over.
相信我 我还能起来训练
Trust me, I can still get it up.
你确实很懂得如何用冰袋啊
You certainly know your way around a cold pack.
我想是因为四次的膝关节镜手术
I'm guessing that's from the four arthroscopic knee surgeries,
旋转肌撕裂以及若干次的骨折
the torn rotator cuff, the dozen bone fractures.
好 你从我的档案套就能读出这么多信息
Right. Did you read all about that in my jacket?
让我猜猜 肯定还有一张
Let me guess, they had a, uh,
我的中间折页
centerfold of me
展开后就能好好欣赏
that you could pull out, look at, too, huh?
很可惜没有 但确实画了一幅画像
Sadly, no. But it did paint a picture.
那好好记住那张画像吧
Well, keep that picture in your brain,
你只能以那种方式见到我
'cause, uh, that's the only way you're gonna see me.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
作战人员的黄金年纪里你是百里挑一的好手
You're in the top one percent when it comes to operator age.
只要身为作战人员 不论何时
I'm the top one percent when it comes
我都是百里挑一的好手
to anything operator-related.
这叫寥若星辰
Called rarefied air.
星辰也会黯淡
Even air gets old.
那正是我登场的时刻
That's where I come in.
知道吗 我不会有黯淡时刻
You know, I'll tell you what, I'll pass.
我了解人体的构造
I understand the body.
我清楚自己的运作机制
I understand how I work.
我不需要其他人来给我不同的说法
I don't need anyone to tell me differently.
-当然 -好吗 胜算不由他说
- Course. - Okay? No one is gonna tell me the odds.
我和很多队员合作过
Worked with a ton of team guys.
你们对我的初印象都一样
You all look at me the same at first.
真的吗 那是什么样
Really? And how is that?
觉得我像个缉毒警♥察♥
Oh, like I'm a narc,
被派来调查你们到底被摧残得多惨
sent in to find out just how damaged you are
这样司令就能把你们运送到垃圾堆去
so that Command can ship you off to the scrap heap.
因不与同僚同流合污而遭同僚陷害排挤的警♥察♥
你有种谢皮科的气场
You know, you have a very Serpico vibe to you.
也许吧
Mm. Yeah.
你不了解我 你也不信任我
You don't know me and you do not trust me.
但要尽可能延长服役时间 换个角度思考
But another perspective is often the missing ingredient
往往是不可或缺的因素
in maximizing longevity.
是呀 那么
Right. Well,
告诉你
tell you what.
很可惜所有需要的因素都齐全了
It's a shame that there's nothing missing,
因为我真地很希望能再次见到你
'cause I really wanted to see you again.
不过我很好
I'm fine.
是吗 所以你才绑了两罐冰啤酒来镇痛
Yeah. That's why you're wearing, uh, two beer cans there
还像吃糖豆一样吃着曲马多[镇痛药]
and popping tramadol like they're M&M'S?
我非常了解作战队员的一种心理
Look, there's one thing I know about operators:
不管你嘴上说有多么重视队伍
as much as you say you're all about team,
但实际上你觉得你自己就能拯救世界
you think you can take on the world all by yourselves.
等你意识到你不行时欢迎来找我
I'll be here when you realize you can't.
戴维斯
Davis.
听着 我只想来解释清楚
Listen, just wanted to clear the air.
工作场所不行 桑尼
Not at work, Sonny.
好吧 那我们还能去哪好好谈谈
Okay, well, where else are we gonna do it?
雷发现我们的事了吗
Does Ray know about us?
-没有 -那你为什么要向他解释
- No. - Then why did you need to explain
我们只是朋友
to him that we're just friends?
他在塞尔维亚看到咱俩了 他也问过
He saw us in Serbia, and he asked.
你居然没告诉我
And you didn't tell me?
所以你上个月想去里士满吗
Is this why you wanted to go to Richmond last month?
因为那个我差点错过了一次简报
You know, I almost missed a briefing because of that.
你什么意思
What-what do you mean?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表