剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
不敢相信
Unbelievable.
快来
Come on.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
我奥戴弗有没有骗你们
Okay. Did Odeev lie?
我也曾被霓虹灯和烟熏欺骗过双眼
Yeah, well, I've been fooled by neon lights and smoke before.
所以我先不做评价
So I'm gonna reserve my judgment
等我亲自近距离接触一下再说
until I get up close and personal.
来吧
Come on!
知道吗 你今天的酒水由我们包了
Hey, you know what? You're drinking on us tonight.
咱们去喝两杯 走吧
Let's get some bottles, baby. Let's go.
咱们走 咱们走
Let's go, let's go!
我很欣赏你
I really like you.
我也欣赏你
I like you, too.
-我们走 -来
- Let's go! - Come on.
作战中心 我是B1 已过戴托纳阶段
Havoc, this is 1. I'm passing Daytona.
已与地球观测系统连接以便查看武器和车辆
Linked up with GRS for the weapons and vehicles.
收到 B1
That's a good copy, 1.
交通很顺畅
Traffic's light.
你们应该十分钟到达目标
You should be on target in ten mikes.
收到 作战中心
Copy, Havoc.
好了 他们正在过去
All right. They're on the move.
给我枪
Gun.
我们遇到了麻烦
We got a problem.
拉蒂夫正在移♥动♥
Latif's on the move.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
请注意 高价值目标正在移♥动♥
Be advised, HVT is now mobile.
坐着银色的大众轿车离开了安全屋
Departing the safe house in a silver VW sedan.
收到了吗
How copy?
收到 作战中心
Copy, Havoc.
我们知道第二个目的地吗
Do we have a second known destination?
没有 B1 我们有车辆的图像
Negative, 1. We have eyes on the vehicle.
我们可以引导你们追踪
We can guide you through the pursuit.
围剿必须要在车上进行
Interdiction is gonna have to happen vehicle to vehicle.
收到 作战中心 请指路
Good copy, Havoc. Show us the way.
袭击一个敌众我寡的安全屋
'Cause an outmanned safe house hit
还跟核武器搭边 过于容易
with nuclear stakes is too easy.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
目标车辆在你们东面一个街区
Target vehicle is one block east,
在一个交叉路与你们平行行驶 结束
moving parallel on an intersecting street, over.
收到 作战中心
Copy that, Havoc.
作战中心 这里是B6
Havoc, this is Bravo 6.
我看到了目标车辆 收到了吗
I got eyes on target vehicle. How copy?
看到目标车辆 收到
I copy eyes on target.
我们仍需要确认在车里的
We still need a positive identification on the HVT
是不是高价值目标
inside the vehicle.
收到 作战中心 B1完毕
Copy, Havoc. Bravo 1 out.
B4 这里是B1 正在行动
Bravo 4, this is 1. Making our move.
从左切入
Portside extract.
你们带头
You got the lead.
收到 B1 正在带头
Copy, Bravo 1. Taking the lead.
B4 慢点过去 不要惊动他们
Okay, 4. Ease past. Don't want to spook them.
需要确认身份
Need to I.D. him.
是本人 B6确认人♥质♥
Yeah, Bravo 6 confirms Hotel.
那是拉蒂夫
That's Latif.
B4 锁住他们
Bravo 4, lock them in.
击毙
Execute.
作战中心 这里是B1 已过塔拉迪加阶段
Havoc, this is 1. I pass Talladega.
高价值目标安全 正在往交接点移♥动♥
HVT secure. Moving to handoff.
收到 B1 干得漂亮
That's a good copy, Bravo 1. Nice work.
你的人救回来了
You got your man.
-恭喜 -谢谢你们
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
-以前小分队就像一家人一样 -嗯
- It used to be the unit was a family. - Mmm.
你知道吗 就像亲兄弟一样 情同手足
You know, like brothers, thick and thin.
-是啊 -然而现在
- Yes. - These days,
感觉我们就像
feels like we're just, uh...
一群人各干各的
A group of guys doing their own thing.
-就是这样 -没错
- Exactly. - Yep.
你很懂嘛
Okay, you understand this.
那可不 比你想象中还懂 兄弟
Oh, yeah, more than you know, brother.
-比想象中还懂啊 -桑尼
- More than you know. - Yo, Sonny.
-怎么了 -这些人在找杰森他们
- Mm, what? - These guys are looking for Jason and the boys.
你看到他们了吗
You seen them?
杰森 他应该是
Jason, yeah. Think he...
他好像是馋那个 肉串了
he had a hankering for that, uh, the meat on a stick.
-是啊 -当他想吃的时候 谁也拦不住
- Yeah. - When he's got to eat, he's got to eat.
随时都有可能回来
Should be back any second.
是啊 我听说这边很流行吃那个
Yeah, I hear that's all the rage here.
是的 很疯狂
Yeah, it's crazy. Yeah.
等他们回来的时候
You know, in the meantime, I...
我来教你们两招
I think we're gonna train you guys
一等一的高级作战技术
on some high-speed Tier One tactics.
行吧 准备好了吗 奥拉夫 好好学着
Right? You ready, Olaf? Watch and learn.
-你们好啊 女士们 -我哥们就这样
- Hello, ladies. - That's my guy.
过来 我给你们展示一下美国人的步伐
Come on, gents. I'll show you how America does it.
来看看我的舞步
Check out my dance moves...
雷 我们正在赶回夜店
Ray, we're headed back to the club.
行 快点
Yeah, well, step on it.
这些人开始起疑心了
These guys are getting suspicious.
-随时可能出事 -好的
- This is getting sideways real quick. - All right.
-我们还有多远 -至少十分钟
- How far out are we? - At least ten minutes.
好 抓稳了
All right. Hold on.
跳甩手舞吗 没人想跳
Flossing? Nobody likes to floss?
那两步舞呢 两步舞
How about two-step? Two-step?
大个子们
Hey, tough crowd.
我猜你是语言不通了
Think you got lost in translation, man.
这里是什么情况
What is going on here?
什么情况吗 听着
What is going on? Listen, man,
怀亚特·厄普偶尔也会失手
Wyatt Earp misses a shot every once in a while. Okay?
-别指责我 -不 我指的是
- Don't hold it against me. - No, I'm talking about
其他海豹突击队员
the other SEALs.
什么 他们怎么了
What? What about them?
-他们在哪 -行了
- Where are they? - All right.
没什么要担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
-他们只是出去透透气 -对
- They're just out getting some fresh air is all. - Yeah.
给我停下
Stop!
整个晚上 你的举止都很奇怪
All night, you've been acting strange.
他们在哪
Where are they?
欧戴夫 你得叫回你的人
Odeev, you need to get your man, he's...
他喝太多了
had one too many...
不 我觉得我们要再问一次
No, I think we will ask one more time.
我们可不想告诉指挥官
We would hate to tell our C.O.
我们发现基地里的美国人不见了
that we noticed the Americans missing from base.
就不得不出去把他们逮回来了
Had to go out and hunt them down.
别再说谎了 告诉我们你的队友去哪了
Stop lying and tell us where your teammates went.
你们知道吗 要在这个镇上找到
Know what? Hey, hard trying to find
一瓶好的威士忌太难了
a good bottle of whiskey in this town.
在那边架子顶层拿到的
That's top shelf right there.
谢谢你的招待
Appreciate your hospitality.
喝起来
Well, let's drink!
这才是你
You're back!
-你很疯狂 -你也很疯狂
- You are crazy. - You're crazy, too.
喝起来
Let's drink!
你还好吗 克莱
You feeling okay there, Clay?
好久没见你在约会软件上右滑了
I haven't seen you swipe right on a dating app in ages.
其实有点 正相反
It's kind of, uh, the exact opposite, actually.
你是说
Meaning?
斯特拉想要复合
Stella wants to get back together.
但 但你和丽贝卡现在不错 对吧
But you and Rebecca, you're good, right?
是啊 比不错更好
Yeah, better than good.
但是
And yet?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表