剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
谢谢你不远万里过来
Thank you for making the trek out here.
是什么让你改变了主意
What changed your mind?
你
You.
我一直想像自己能有更广阔的空间
I have imagined myself on a bigger stage.
也许还有其它的方法比战争
Maybe there are better ways to impact
更能影响这个世界
the world than carrying a rifle.
那你就来对地方了
Well, you're in the right place.
我也不喜欢我现在要做的这件事
I don't like that I have to do this right now.
做什么
Do what?
告诉你我喜欢你
Tell you that I like you.
我知道我们在一起很开心
I know that we're just having fun here
你希望工作和感情分开
and that you want to keep things separate.
但除非我们俩全身心投入
But I don't know if I could really do this
我不知道自己能否做到
unless we are all in.
我的生活已经很糟乱了 很多束缚
I got a messy life. Lot of strings.
我只想确定
I just want to make sure
我明白我的意思
that you understand that.
糟乱可以很有意思
Messy can be fun.
你患有高血压
You're suffering from hypertension
和严重脱水
and severe dehydration.
加拉加斯 委内瑞拉
闭嘴 不许说话
Cállate. No talking.
他需要食物和水
This man needs food and water.
《愤怒的葡萄》
Grapes of Wrath.
怎么了
What-What's going on?
作战中心 我是B1 已过拉索阶段
Havoc, this is 1. We passed dragline.
收到 B1
Copy, Bravo 1.
B1 这里是作战中心 请注意
Bravo 1, this is Havoc. Be advised,
当地警♥察♥已出发
local police are inbound.
时间不多了
The clock is ticking.
收到
Copy.
报告情况
How we looking?
马上出来
Coming out.
起来
Get up.
我们找到两名俘虏
Hey, we got two prisoners.
我们得找到最后一个
We got to find the last one.
找到了
Got one.
作战中心 我是B1 已过路加阶段
Havoc, this is 1. We passed Luke.
演习结束
End ex!
演习结束
End ex.
干得好 先生们
Nice work, gentlemen.
楼梯上的狙击手
Yeah, the shooter in the staircase,
设置得真好
that was a nice touch.
入口处的爆♥炸♥装置也是 兄弟
Same for that IED in the entryway, man.
让我们保持警觉的好办法 布莱克本
Way to keep us on our toes there, Blackburn.
对 我原来都不知道你这么卑鄙
Yeah, I never realized you were such a sneaky bastard.
得给你们出点难题
Got to throw a few curveballs your way.
好吧 我们什么时候才能停止玩激光枪
Okay, well, when we gonna quit playing laser tag,
去找真正的人♥质♥
go get ourselves a real hostage?
因为我扣扳机的手指玩够了
'Cause my trigger finger's gonna need
需要来点刺♥激♥的
a cold shower from all this teasing.
桑尼说得对 我们什么时候去加拉加斯
Sonny's right-- when we heading to Caracas
我们好去击碎一些头骨
so we can, uh, smash some skulls?
等曼迪说可以
Soon as Mandy says so.
还有林戴尔上校给我们放行
And Captain Lindell gives us the green light.
在那之前 我们再来一遍
Until then, let's run it again.
地面进入
Ground entry.
这次我会竭尽全力提高难度的
I'll be throwing the whole kitchen sink at you this time.
走吧
Let's go.
海豹突击队
第三季 第十一集
好了 今天是周五 姑娘们
All right, it's Friday, ladies.
我们很久都没有出过任务了
We haven't been spun up in a long time.
那么 谁想出去狂野放纵一把
So, who's ready to run wild and free?
-我去 -机灵鬼维克
- I'm in. ?- Oh, Slick Vic.
好 你猜怎么着 第一轮你请
That's right, guess what? You're buying first round.
还有谁想去醉一场
Who else is in to get a little weird?
-我不去 -我也不去
- I'm out. - ?I'm out, too.
地狱犬得找一个新的潜在育种伴侣
Cerberus has to meet a new potential breeding partner.
我以为带这只狗的意义在于
I thought the whole point of the dog was the dog
让狗帮你找到潜在的育种伴侣
was supposed to help you find a breeding partner.
我明天要参加审查委员会
My review board's tomorrow.
对着月亮嚎叫不会帮我通过明天的审查
And howling at the moon's not gonna help me get my stripes.
-去给他们点颜色瞧瞧 -看来
- Give 'em hell. ?- Sounds like
没几个人要去啊 桑尼
you got bleeding numbers there, Sonny.
B1
Bravo 1,
-总能拯救世界 走吧 兄弟 -怎么
- always there to save the day, let's go, buddy. - Yeah?
虽然我很喜欢和你一起在白天喝酒
As much as I'd love to do a little day drinking with you...
但我不去 兄弟
I'm out, man.
我还有事 不过
You know what, things to do. Tell you what, though.
你何不问问这位斯宾塞先生
Why don't you ask Mr. Spenser here,
性感宝贝 看看他
Sexy Lexy, look at him.
我认为他的华盛顿女孩已经让他忘了
I think his girl in D.C. has made him forgot
在B队意味着什么了
what it means to be on Bravo.
身在曹营心在汉
Half in, half the time.
她叫丽贝卡 如果你能停止抱怨
Her name's Rebecca, and if you stop whining,
或许我能晚点回来和你们玩
maybe I'll try to make it back to hang out with y'all later.
好吧
Yeah.
承认吧 我是一群阉马中
Let's just face it, I am the last
唯一一匹野生种马
of the wild stallions amongst a bunch of geldings.
什么东西
What the hell is this?
-我想你可能需要个熨斗 兄弟 -没错
- Hmm, think you might need an iron, buddy. ?- Yep.
包里装石头的恶作剧
Rock in the bag trick, huh?
你知道石头烧起来是什么味道吗
Can you smell what the rock is cooking?
太小儿科了 兄弟
That's a rookie-ass move, man.
只是个小提醒
Ah, it's just a little reminder,
克莱 我们并不是都住在修道院
Clay, that we don't all live in a convent.
给你 兄弟 小心点
Here you go, buddy, watch out.
以彼之道还之彼身
Payback's a bitch.
克莱 下次万圣节 你可以扮成
Clay, you know, next Halloween, you could go
魔力麦克
as Magic Mike.
安全
Clear!
你通常会等到三点半才开始烦我
You usually wait till 3:30 before you start to bug me.
我不是在烦你 相信我
Oh, I'm not bugging you, trust me.
我在破坏你的工作
I am sabotaging your work.
真是个有趣的战术 毕竟
Oh, that's an interesting tactic, considering
因为我 你才没有拄拐
I'm the reason that you are not using a walker.
拜托 我们离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here,
在我出任务之前玩一玩 你觉得如何
have some fun before I spin up, huh, what do you say?
我们中的某人有固定的的工作时间
Some of us have regular work with regular work hours.
知道吗 我在争取 我为你争取
You know what, and I fight, I fight for your right
支配这些时间的权利 也争取我自己的权利
to have those hours, and also, I fight for my right to, what?
带你去 你想去哪里
Take you to, uh, the-- where you want to go?
木板路还是摩天轮
The boardwalk or the Ferris wheel?
什么 我宁愿跟你去执行任务
What? I would rather go on one of your ops.
但是
But...
附近有个棒球练习场
there's a batting cage nearby.
有趣
Interesting.
来个小小的本垒打比赛怎么样
How about a little home run derby?
你在挑战我 也就是在下
You're challenging me, moi,
进行体育比赛吗
to an athletic competition?
我知道这不太公平
I mean, I know it's not really fair
毕竟我们中只有一个D1大学♥运♥动员
since only one of us is a D-1 athlete, so...
对 等你看到我模仿巴比·鲁斯的时候
Yeah, you're gonna forget about that when you see
就会忘了这一点
my Babe Ruth impersonation.
好吧 但他死了
Yeah, well, he's dead.
听起来有点道理
So, that sounds about right.
你是...
You, uh...
陷入了快乐的还是悲伤的沉思中
you lost in thought in a happy place or a sad place?
只是浮想联翩罢了
Just soaking it all in.
在想写什么呢
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表