剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我知道你们想让我♥干♥嘛
I know what you're asking me to do.
我很感激你们这样做
And I love you for it.
但如果因为对我忠诚而牺牲自己的荣誉
But if you sacrifice your honor out of loyalty to me,
那我们的三叉戟徽章就一文不值
our Tridents don't mean a damn thing.
别想了
Stop it.
雷
Ray.
雷 兄弟别这样
Ray, hey. Hey, come on, man.
你值得更好的结果
You deserve better than this.
我只值得我值得的
Deserve what I deserve.
好吧 我也不想这样
All right, I hate to be the one
但我们得放一放
to do this, but we need to take a step back
高级士官长佩里的事
from the Senior Chief Perry issue and focus on
专注行动中做对和没做对的点
on what we did and didn't do right during the op.
我们都需要向指挥部汇报
We're all gonna have to debrief the Command.
兰利的代表已经在弗吉尼亚海滩等着了
Reps from Langley are already waiting in Virginia Beach.
没错
Yeah.
如果当初我们成功救出了克雷格医生
If we had successfully rescued Dr. Craig,
就不必为这些烦恼了
none of this would be an issue,
但这次失败又增加了一个事实 我们在
but the failure added to the fact that we ran an op
没有侦查监视设备监控或通讯的情况下
without ISR overwatch or comms
进行了一次行动 将给我们带来很多问题
is gonna open us up to a whole lot of questions.
我们到底什么时候和B队停止通讯的
Now, when exactly did we shut down comms with Bravo?
戴维斯
Davis.
我 我们离开诊所的时候我就断了连接
I-I shut the link when we left the clinic.
就在那时我们让侦察监视设备脱离了目标
And that's when we pulled ISR off target?
我得去检查一下 长官
I'm gonna have to check, sir.
我记忆有点模糊
Uh, it's a little fuzzy.
好的 我们去查一下日志和时间戳
Okay, we'll pull up the logs and check the time stamps.
我记不起来我做了什么
I can't remember what I did.
你受到了脑震荡 没关系
You were concussed. It's okay.
我会查出侦察监视设备什么时候脱离的目标
I'll figure out when ISR left target.
如果侦察监视设备监控着目标
If there was ISR over target,
这对雷来说就更难了
this could make things a lot worse for Ray.
如果录像存在
If that footage exists,
不能让它重现天日
it can't see the light of day.
雷 你这是在犯错
You're making a mistake, Ray.
不 桑尼 我已经犯错了
No, Sonny, I made a mistake.
你到底哪根筋不对 兄弟
What the hell's wrong with you, man?
你觉得你比我们都强 是这样吗
You think you're better than all of us? That it?
当然不是
Hell no.
只是小队要比这更好
Just that the teams need to be better than this.
你把水桶里的脚抬起来的时候
When you pull your foot out of a bucket of water,
并不会留下一个洞
it don't leave a hole.
它会立刻填满
Goes right back in.
但这次不是 雷 你
But not this time, Ray, you...
你是我们替代不了的
we can't replace you.
没了我你们也一样
You guys will be fine.
人们常常问为什么我 我要做这份工作
You know, people always ask me why it is that I-I do this job.
不是为了战斗 不是为了兄弟情
And it ain't about the fighting, it ain't about the brotherhood.
是因为你 因为克莱 因为杰森
It's about you, it's about Clay, it's about Jason,
我们一起 兄弟情 做我们最擅长的事
together, brotherhood, doing what we do best.
你要夺走这些
And-and you take that away, and...
雷 我不知道之后这些还有什么意义
Ray, I don't know what the point of all this is, then.
我们都有不可逾越的底线 桑尼
We all got a line we can't cross, Sonny.
这是我的底线
This one's mine.
没有人是赢家 雷
Nobody wins here, Ray.
怎么 这个真♥相♥突然能弥补
What, this truth just suddenly makes up
十♥八♥年♥的战争吗
for 18 years of warfare?
我找不到更忠诚的队友了
I couldn't ask for a more loyal teammate.
我也找不到比你们更支持我的人了
And there's nobody I'd rather have backing me up.
但这是我的决定
But this is my decision.
所以支持我吧
So back me up on it.
等等 雷 你不 你不用这样做 好吗
Wait, Ray, you don't, you don't have to do this, okay?
桑尼是对的 这只是战争
Sonny's right, it's just war.
我见过比这更糟的事
I've seen way worse swept under the rug.
如果我让你们为我撒谎
If I let you all lie for me,
那么我就辜负了
then I fail in the role
这个队伍所交付给我的职责
that's been handed to me by the team.
如果我用兄弟间的忠诚牺牲了我们的荣耀
If I let the brotherhood's loyalty sacrifice our honor,
那我不配待在这里
then I don't deserve to be here.
如果我必须离开 以维护B队的尊严
And if I have to leave to preserve Bravo's dignity...
兄弟 那就这样吧
young brother, so be it.
接近最终目标
On our final approach.
我们十分钟后到达地面
We'll be on the ground in ten minutes.
去吧
Go.
海斯总士官长
Master Chief Hayes.
让你的队员们穿上制♥服♥
Have your team get their uniforms on.
指挥部已就位 准备听取你的汇报
Command is standing by, ready for your debrief.
我们要有一个严肃的解释
A serious explanation is in order here.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
好了 我们走 换衣服
All right, let's go. Let's dejock.
所有人会议室见 走吧
Meet everybody in the team room. Let's move.
我走下这架飞机的那一刻所有的事都将改变
Everything changes the moment I walk off this plane.
雷 你知道吗
Look, Ray, you know what?
我不该去找克雷格医生的 这件事
I should never have gone after Dr. Craig. It was...
B队处境危急 我还施加压力
Bravo was too deep in the red and I pressed it.
射程范围内 我们和往常一样尽力了
Shots down range. We did our best, just like we always do.
你走了准尉路线
Uh, you know what, you went warrant,
你为了我和B队成为准尉
you went warrant for me and Bravo,
我却这样报答你
and this is how I repay you?
艰难的一天 你
No easy day. You...
只是刚好我也完蛋了
Just so happened my number was up, right?
不是你的错
Not your fault.
这个团队 兄弟 跟着你混的日子
The team, man, rolling with you,
是我这辈子最难忘的时光
have been the best damn years of my life.
我要去找指挥部
Want you to know, I'm-I'm gonna go to Command,
我要尽全力
I'm gonna do everything that I can to...
让你免于成为他们的攻击目标
to keep you out of their crosshairs, all right?
竭尽我所能
Anything I can.
有时候我真希望自己能把眼睛挖出来
You know what, sometimes I wish I could rip my eyes
让奈玛看看我眼中的一切
out of my head so that Naima see through them, you know?
看看我眼中的事 我所做过的一切
See all the stuff I've seen, the things I've done.
但她永远无法理解
But she'll never really know.
不论我如此努力向她证明
No matter how hard I try, no...
没有人能
no one's ever gonna...
没有人能理解我所做的一切
no one's ever gonna understand all of this, you know?
除了我的队友们
Except my teammates. u202dYeah.
我的兄弟们
My brothers.
我不知道没有这一切的生活是什么样子
I don't know what life looks like without...
没有了这种联♥系♥ 这种羁绊
without that connection, you know? That bond.
我爱我的家人
I love my family,
但没有B队的生活 我
but without Bravo, I...
我将孤独得走完后半生
I'll walk through this life alone.
不管在不在团队 我们永远都是兄弟 雷
Trident or no Trident, we're always gonna be brothers, Ray.
永远都是好兄弟
Always gonna be brothers.
这点不会改变
Never gonna change. All right?
好了 咱们走
Come on. Let's go.
先生们 在杰森
Gentlemen... before Jason
把战后报告交给指挥部之前 再确认一下
gives his AAR to the Command, just want to make sure
你们都已达成共识
that you're all on the same page.
明知故问
You know we are.
不要卖♥♥关子了 痛快点
Just rip the Band-Aid off already.
所以你们都同意
So you all support the idea
雷将杀伤性手榴弹
that Ray threw the offensive grenade
扔进了有人♥质♥的房♥间里
in the room with the hostage.
我已经经历过一次 别
You know I've been through all this, stop,
别在伤口上撒盐了
stop twisting the knife.
戴维斯少尉和特工艾利斯
Ensign Davis, Agent Ellis
有东西要给你们看
have something to show you.
在离开加拉加斯的混乱中
In the chaos leaving Caracas,
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表