剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我陪他度过了人生的最后几个月
for the last few months of his life.
他帮助了我 也确实帮到了我
He was... he was helping me, and he did help me.
布雷特·斯旺是个英雄
Brett Swann was a hero.
伤于战斗 死于战争
Injured in combat, killed by war.
他理应得到这种纪念
And he deserved to be honored as such.
而因我的失败 之前没能实现
And that didn't happen because I failed to make it happen.
所以
So...
我想 交给其他人去
I'm going to, uh... I'm gonna leave it up
谈论布雷特
to some other people to talk about
生前是怎样的人
what kind of a man Brett was.
我想做的是向他道歉
What I'd like to do is apologize.
对不起我们的国家辜负了你 布雷特
I'm sorry our country failed you, Brett.
对不起那些政♥治♥家辜负了你
sorry that our politicians failed you.
对不起退伍军人管理局辜负了你
I'm sorry that the VA failed you.
最重要的是 对不起我辜负了你
Most of all, I'm sorry that I failed you.
我没能为你争取到本该属于你的纪念
I failed to get for you an honor which is rightfully yours.
我不配认识你
You deserved better than me.
这个国家不配
Than us as a nation.
每个人都值得拥有更好的
Every vet deserves better than what they got.
我说完了
That's it.
感谢你让我介入你的生活
Thanks for letting me invade your life.
没事
Sure.
我是说 本来我没权利
I mean, not that I had a right.
不 朋友是有权利的
No, friends have the right.
过去几周看你处理这一切
Watching you deal with everything
让我重新想起来
the last couple weeks reminded me of, um...
为何对你一见倾心
why you stood out.
就是我们在酒吧相遇的那晚
You know, at the bar, the night we met.
我已不是当初你遇到的那个我了
I don't really feel much like the man I was when we met.
因为你就不是那样的人
That's 'cause you're not.
你是一个更为出色的人
You're an even better man.
好吧 我 我必须先正经一下子
All right, I-- I got to be serious for a second.
我表示怀疑
Oh, I doubt that.
-我能 看看这就是我的正经脸 -好吧
- I am. Look it, this is my serious face. - Okay.
正经的桑尼·奎恩
Sonny Quinn is serious.
你已经知道被分配到哪里了吗
You, uh... find out about officer billet?
是的 圣地亚哥
Hmm. San Diego.
-他们想派我去那里 -天哪
- That's where they want me. - Ouch.
我这个人就是控住不住一直想念
Me, I just can't get my head wrapped around, you know,
戴维斯
missing Davis.
我也一样 桑尼
Same, Sonny.
什么时候走
When?
六周后
Six weeks.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
桑尼 别再浪费时间了
Sonny, let's make the time count.
-好的 -说好了
- Yeah. - Yeah?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你还好吗
So how did everything go?
很好
Fine.
他们不喜欢我做出的决定
They weren't happy with the decision that I made,
但我有很充分的理由
but my reasoning was sound,
他们也看到了
and they saw that.
不不 他们从来都搞不清楚状况
No, no, they never see everything.
在我看来
Far as I'm concerned...
你救了我们一命 我永远不会忘记 曼迪
you saved our asses, and I'm never gonna forget that, Mandy.
我知道
I know.
发生什么事了吗 你还好吗
What's going on? You okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
我才不相信
I'm not buying it.
我了解你 一定有事
I know you, something's up.
我只是累了
I'm tired.
是吗
Yeah?
你也许应该说点什么
You should probably say something.
大家都想听你说两句
Everybody's gonna want to hear from you.
我有话要说 要敬杯酒 但你真的还好吗
I got something to say. I'll say a toast, but are you okay?
别再瞎猜我的心事了
Stop trying to read me.
-我都说了 没事 -好吧
- I just told you, everything's fine. - All right.
我想敬大家一杯酒
I'd like to make a toast.
这间屋子里有46名特别作战人员
There are 46 special operators in this room.
服役年限加起来有655年
655 years of total service.
驻派时长总计439年
439 years of deployment.
其中执行作战任务的时间有130年
130 of those years deployed to war.
我们中有21人离了婚
There are 21 divorces among us.
54个孩子因此受到影响
54 kids affected by those breakups.
获得过17枚紫心勋章
17 Purple Hearts.
104枚铜星勋章
104 Bronze Stars.
还有三枚银星勋章
Three Silver Stars.
我们做过24次肩膀和手臂的外科手术
There are 24 shoulder and arm surgeries.
6♥4♥次腿部和踝关节的手术
6♥4♥ leg and ankle surgeries.
22次后背和脖子的手术
22 back and neck surgeries.
屋里34个人都有一定的听力损失
And 34 people in this room with hearing loss.
而我们多多少少都有布雷特的经历
And all of us with a little bit of what Brett had.
我们的每一个人都是
Every single one of us.
我们需要承担极大的痛苦继续前进 但
That's a lot of pain for us to, to carry around, but...
我绝不会用这份痛苦去交换任何东西
I'm not trading that pain in for anything,
因为正是这份痛苦成就了现在的我们
'cause that's what makes us who we are.
是吧 干杯
Yeah? Cheers.
多么美好的一天啊
It's a beautiful day.
是啊
Yeah.
确实是
It is.
你做得很好 丽莎
You did good, Lisa.
纽约大学
我会永远陪着你 好吗
I'm always gonna be here for you, all right?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 你知道的
Love you, too. You know.
贝维尔咖啡
吉屋出♥售♥
皮尔海岸房♥地♥产♥
来杯威士忌吗
Whiskey?
威士忌
Whiskey.
你怎么样 杰森
How you doing, Jason?
我怎么样
How am I doing?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表