剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
互相猜疑
mutual suspicion,
空气中还弥漫着火♥药♥味
and the smell of gunpowder.
感觉像回了我家一样
I feel like I'm back home with my family.
你确定我们能搞定这帮人吗
You sure we're gonna be able to pull this off?
目前对这些人的调查显示
Current workup on the men believed
他们运输的是高价值目标
to be transporting the HVT.
我们的人有消息吗
We heard from our guys yet?
杰森跟我们联♥系♥了
Yeah, Jason reached out.
你给他的加密手♥机♥工作正常
The encrypted cell you gave him is working fine.
我的情报显示拉蒂夫还在路上
All my Intel says Latif is still on track
四天以后到
to arrive four days from now.
在那之前他们正常行动 有变化我会随时通知
Our guys do their day jobs till then, we'll keep 'em updated.
知道了
Yeah.
我们的特洛伊木马已经放进去了
Hey. The Trojan Horse cleared the gate.
不会有事的
So we're good.
我知道
Yeah.
四人队如何攻入
Four-man room entry.
基本的近身格斗
Bread and butter CQB.
基本原理和两人队一样 我们来回顾一下
Same fundamentals as the two-man, so let's review.
斯宾塞
Mr. Spenser.
打头的先进去
All right, so, point man hooks in,
守在离墙两英尺的地方 确保整个房♥间安全
posts up two feet from the wall, clears the room.
第二名跟进
Second guy
在离墙两英尺的地方
hooks in two feet from the wall,
检查房♥间情况
scans the room.
有什么问题吗
There a problem? Huh?
他是在告诉大家 专心听讲
Ah, he's just telling them to, uh, focus.
你们是来干什么的
What are you here for?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你们这么老远过来是就是来纸上谈兵的吗
Did you come all this way to treat us like schoolchildren?
咱们还是披挂上阵 真刀真枪的来
Let's gear up, do this for real.
先学爬 再学走 然后再想着跑
Uh, you crawl, walk, then you run.
懂吗 一步一步来 兄弟
All right? Taking it one step at a time, buddy.
你在浪费我们的时间
You're wasting our time.
我们想学习高速进攻
We want to learn high-speed assault,
爆破侵入
explosive breaching.
普伦科
Prenko.
你们海豹突击队像牛仔一样趾高气昂
You SEALs strut around like cowboys.
让我们看看你们的真本事
Let's see you prove it.
我们没什么好向你们证明的 苏打泡泡斯基
We don't need to prove a damn thing to you, Soda Popinski.
任天堂游戏中的肌肉男
你觉得我们不够格吗
You don't think we're good enough?
我们都派出队里最强的
Our best against yours.
比射击
Shooting contest.
笑死我了
That's hilarious.
你要不管管你家队员
You might want to get your boy in check here, buddy.
要是我们赢 你们教我们真东西
We win, you teach us the real stuff.
飞机击落战术
Airplane takedown tactics.
你们怎么干掉的狮心将军
How you took out General Lionheart.
B队要真那么厉害
If Bravo Team's really the best,
你们有什么好怕的呢
what's there to be scared of?
总得实至名归不是
Got to earn your shot at the title.
六只盘子 18米远
Six plates, 20 yards.
看谁用时最短
Shoot the ends.
你惹了不该惹的人
You messed with the wrong bull,
泡泡斯基
Popinski.
可能是你出过的最蠢的主意
Might be the dumbest idea you've ever had.
一语中的
And that's saying something.
我不可能让他们
There was no way in hell
诋毁B队的好名声
I was gonna let them slander Bravo's good name.
但愿你的枪法比你的驾驶技术要好
Let's just hope you can shoot a pistol better than you can drive.
-我没问题 -三局两胜
- Course I can. - Best two out of three.
最短时间内 一枪一盘
Quickest time, one shot per plate.
-好 -收到
- Yeah. - Roger that.
干得漂亮 普伦科
Well done, Prenko.
3.1秒
3.1.
3.22秒
3.22.
我们必胜
We got this.
桑尼
Hey, Sonny.
桑尼 听我说
Sonny. Listen to me.
你不能输 懂吗
You can't lose, you understand me?
我们不能教未经批准的战术
We can't be teaching unapproved tactics.
他们会中断训练
They're gonna pull the plug
我们的行动也会失败
on this training, and our op's gonna be canked.
还有比你的自尊心更重要的事
There's more on the line than your knuckleheaded pride, hoss.
好 我现在正好在用
Okay, well, I happen to be using
这把俄♥国♥小玩具枪
this little Russian peashooter right now.
-他们有主场优势 -专心点 专心
- They have the home team advantage... - Focus, focus.
专心比赛
Now focus.
好了 兄弟 我在伺机反♥攻♥
Come on, man. I'm playing a little rope-a-dope.
专心
Focus.
2.8秒
2.8.
好
Nice.
2.7秒
2.7.
好 最后一局
Okay. Final round.
最后一局
Final round.
两秒整
Two flat.
-做好准备 -普伦科
- Dial it in. - Prenko.
1.8秒
1.8!
好了 大家走
All right, boys.
回去了 派对结束 我们走
Let's go. Party's over. Let's go.
枪法不错
Hey. Nice shooting.
枪法不错
Nice shooting.
你最厉害
You are the best.
那栋建筑的角落处
Corner of that building.
有监控
Surveillance camera.
二号♥门 旗杆后还有一队士兵
Another group beyond that flagpole, by gate two.
跟其他出口一样 有众多看守
Just as many eyes on the other exit routes.
逃出去可不像我们想的那么容易
Great Escape's not gonna be as easy to pull off as we thought.
我读过了
So, I read it.
维克的邮件
Vic's e-mail.
希望上面写着 "非常感谢这次机会"
I hope it said, "Thank you very much for the opportunity."
-上面说我是骗子 -你开玩笑吧
- Said I'm a fraud. - You got to be kidding me.
还说我只在乎我自己和我的事业
And I'm all about myself and my career.
他觉得我表现得像一个导师
Uh, thinks I only acted like a mentor
只是为了让我的简历更好看
to him to pad my resume.
当风声不对的时候 我就出♥卖♥♥♥了他
and then when the wind changed, I sold him out.
应该删掉邮件 我怎么跟你说的
Should've deleted it. What did I tell you?
删除
Delete.
忽视他无济于事 老杰
Ignoring him doesn't help, Jace.
也没什么坏处
Doesn't hurt, either.
那边的三号♥门看似是我们撤退的最优选
Gate three over there looks to be our best bet for exit.
全天候运送
Deliveries around the clock.
用机构的洗衣车应该可以直接溜出去
Agency laundry truck should be able to slip right in.
我们溜出营房♥ 坐上洗衣车
We slip out of the barracks, get on the laundry truck,
达成目标 再原车返回
hit the target, hitch a ride back on that truck.
直接通过那扇门
Straight through that gate.
停下
Stop.
你们是美国人
You're Americans.
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing over here?
你们应该始终处于被监控状态
You're supposed to be supervised at all times.
别这样 放松 兄弟
No, relax, brother.
我们只是想离手抓羊肉远一点
We're just walking off the lamb Chegdermeh.
就这样 我们正要返回...
That's it. Yeah, we're heading back...
-出示你们的证件 -不用吧
- Give me your identification. - Whoa-ho-ho.
长官冷静点 放下枪
Hey, chief, simmer down. Put that down.
-你们要跟我走一趟 -不可能
- You're coming with me. - That's not gonna happen.
-朋友 你在犯一个严重的错误 -很严重
- You're making a big mistake, friend. - Big.
好好想想
Come on.
我要上报给指挥官
I'm reporting this to my commander.
可能会搞砸这次行动 雷
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表