剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
如果我的肩膀没受伤
My shoulder wasn't messed up,
-那个男孩就不会死了 -你骗了我 雷
- that boy would still be alive. - You lied to me, Ray.
你骗了全队 让我们都陷入险境
You lied to the team, put us all at risk.
对 没错
Yes, I did.
在康复期间
You're gonna go, uh, teach a Green Team
去训练青队
while you're rehabbing.
你肯定是有脑震荡的
I would definitely say you've got a concussion.
事故全过程你都记得
And you remember the whole incident?
B2
Bravo 2.
你带我们去找目标
You'll be taking us to target.
收到
Roger that.
别把我们带迷路了 金发小子
Don't get us lost, Blondie.
作战中心 我是B1 已过赫克斯特 收到吗
Havoc, this is 1. I'm passing Hextall. How copy?
B1 这里是作战中心 收到
Bravo 1, this is Havoc. Good copy.
目标建筑在北边
Target building's the northern structure.
通道安全吗
Path clear?
-敌人在目标周围徘徊 -拿下
- Creepers lingering on target. - Take it.
该给附近制♥造♥点声响了
Time to wake up the neighborhood.
我们是来救你回去的
Hey. We're here to take you home.
我来 老杰
I got this, Jace.
我来
I got this.
作战中心 我是B1 救到了
Havoc, this is 1. Jackpot.
快起来
Get up now.
收到 B1
Good copy, 1.
走吧 兄弟们 回家
Let's go, boys. Let's go home.
-撤离 撤离 -快
- Exfil, exfil. - Come on.
有敌人朝我们过来
Got hostiles moving on us.
快走
Move.
好像到尽头了
Looks like the end of the line.
好了
All right.
演习结束
End ex.
你们这些无聊工作重复者
Every one of you pencil pushers
最好在"完美"那一项打勾
better be checking off that "Perfect" box.
回到基地我们再做汇报
Yeah, we'll debrief when we get back to the base.
拜托 布莱克本
Come on, Blackburn.
至少说一下我们表现如何 说吧
Come on, at least tell us how we did. Let's go.
做得不错
You crushed it.
我们回来了
We're back.
真的回来了
So back.
海豹突击队
第二季 第一集
海军在你身上花了数百万
Navy spent millions on you,
你却被一台咖啡机难住了
but a coffeemaker stops you in your tracks.
你在说什么 来了六个月
What are you talking about? I mean, six months here
我还是搞不懂这东西
and I still can't figure this thing out.
比女孩还难懂
Must be a girl.
好了
There you go.
我正打算这样做呢
I was just gonna do that next.
对啊 我看也是
Yeah. Mm. Of course you were.
好吧
Right.
睡得好吗
You sleep well?
很好 告诉你哦
Yeah. Well, you know what?
小麦牌电动小圆锯又开动了
Mikey had the buzz saw going again.
我可告诉你 小家伙会打呼噜
You know, the kid can snore, let me tell you.
我只能又回沙发上睡了
So I ended up on the couch again.
-抱歉他房♥里的上下铺还没装好 -没事
- I'm sorry you're still bunking in his room. - No worries.
我们应该买♥♥间大点的房♥子
We should've bought that, uh, bigger home.
就是你一直想要的那种
You know, the one that you wanted?
-我不是在说这个 -我知道
- Not what I was talking about. - Yeah, I know.
住在同一屋檐下 却不能同床共枕
Under the same roof, but not sharing the same bed.
虽然不理想 但你有见我抱怨吗
It's not ideal, but hey, look, you see me complaining?
我没抱怨
I'm not complaining.
房♥租免费
Rent is free
还能一直见得到孩子们
and I get to see the kids all the time.
对 坠机事件后他们就想要你过来
Yeah, well, they wanted you here after the crash.
他们吓坏了 我也是
They were scared. We all were.
昨晚如何
How'd it go last night?
很好 团队演习很成功
Great. Team's clicking.
-我不是这意思 -我知道
- That's not what I meant. - I know.
这不是我头一次脑震荡 阿兰娜
It's... it's not my first concussion, Alana.
你在餐厅里昏倒了
You collapsed in a restaurant.
医生说过我没事 当时你也在场
Doctor cleared me. You were there.
我在场 我记得她说了什么
I was there. I remember what she said.
"杰森 我们还不太了解创伤性脑损伤..."
"Jason, we know so little about traumatic brain injury..."
好了 告诉你吧
Stop. No. You know what?
这样的谈话让我想起
This conversation is starting to remind me
我们还没离婚的时候
of when we were married
如今离了婚还相处得很好
and we're not married, but we're doing good,
要我说咱们就好好的吧
so you know what? Let's be good.
我需要有人送我上学去
I need a ride to school-- which, obviously,
要是我自己有车也不用麻烦你们了
wouldn't be an issue if I had my own car.
好吧 你在抱怨没有车
All right, you're complaining about not having a car
而我要爬蜘蛛侠双层床
and I gotta sleep in a Spider-Man bunk bed
和你鼾声如雷的弟弟一起睡
with your snoring brother.
-这样如何 比如说 -你说
- Here's a vision, for example. - Yeah.
爸爸不用再睡蜘蛛侠儿童床
Dad wouldn't have to sleep in a ten-year-old Spider-Man bunk bed
而是去租一间松树街的房♥子
if he rents the house on Pine.
你们俩没去看过吗
Either of you even look at it yet?
其实呢 我只是
Um, you know what, I tell you, I just, uh,
我还没机会去看
I haven't gotten to it yet.
我马上就去办这事的
Yeah, it's on my list of things to do.
好吧 不是故意回避吧
Right. Avoidance much?
好了 该走啦 我送你去学校
Okay, let's go. I'll take you to school. Okay?
爱你
Love you.
-给你的吐司 -再见
- This toast's for you. - Good day.
果汁
Juice.
-这个留给你 -哦谢谢
- I'll keep that for you. - Oh, thank you.
-不 -你差点赢了我了
- No. - You almost had me that time.
你作弊 克莱
You cheated, Clay.
跑步怎么作弊
How do you cheat at running?
你……怎么作弊
You... how do you cheat at running?
你拿手肘顶了我三次
You elbowed me three times.
-没有没有 -有 你还突然切我的路
- No, no, no, no. - Yeah, and then you cut me off...
-那不是作弊…… -大概三次吧
- No, that's not cheating. ... - like, three other times.
不不 那是战术
No, no, no, that's strategy.
-那不是作弊 -哦是吗
- That's not cheating. - Oh, is that what it is?
-是的 -是吗
- Yes. - Oh, really?
说不定你明天走运 没准能赢我一回
Look, maybe you'll get lucky. Maybe you'll get me tomorrow.
那样的话 没准你今晚上也别想睡我
Oh. Well, in that case, maybe you won't get me tonight.
-等等 -什么
- Wait a second. - What?
-等等 -什么
- Hold on. - Yes?
-这么说吧 -什么
- You know what? - What?
算我犯规出局了
I'm gonna disqualify myself.
我输了 你赢了
I lost. You won.
原来你还是讲点道理的
You're a sensible man, after all.
别忘了今晚我们约了
Hey, don't forget that we have dinner
宝丽和克里斯晚餐
with Polly and Chris tonight.
-好的 -还有周六约了皮特和蕾西早午餐
Yeah, yeah. And, uh, brunch with Pete and Lacey on Saturday.
星期二基尔伯恩教授的鸡尾酒会
Cocktails at Professor Kilborn's on Tuesday.
你有没有发现我大部分的脑力都是用来
You realize that most of my brainpower is in charge
记录你的社交日程的
of keeping track of your social calendar?
我就想趁着你在身边时好好地利用一下
I'm just taking advantage while you're still around.
抱歉
Sorry.
喀布尔 2012年
Kabul. 2012.
B队在突袭一个高价值目标时
Bravo performed a hit on an HVT and ran into something
遇到了前所未有的状况
no one had ever encountered before:
藏着俄产PK机♥枪♥的沙袋工事
a sandbagged position concealing a PKM.
不知道你们会怎样 但一架重型机♥枪♥
I don't know about y'all, but a big-ass machine gun
是我进屋之后最不想见到的东西
is the last thing I want greeting me when I enter a room.
进化论
Evolution.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表