剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我可以试着去感受你的代价 我意思是
And I can try to understand the cost-- I mean,
看到你的兄弟牺牲
seeing your... your brothers killed,
不知道将来是否还能亲吻自己的孩子
not-not knowing if you'll ever kiss your children again,
眼看曾经幸福的婚姻慢慢消亡
watching a once-happy marriage slowly decay?
接着你妻子去世
And then your wife dies.
就算是杰森·海斯也承受不了这所有的一切
I mean, not even Jason Hayes could handle all that,
所有的痛苦 所有失去的
all that pain, you know, all that... all that loss.
那天你问我害怕什么
You asked me the other day what I was afraid of.
对吧 那天你问我的
Right? You asked me the other day
我害怕什么 这就是我害怕的 失去
what I was afraid of, and that's what I'm afraid of-- loss.
你怎么可能不害怕呢 杰森
How could you not be afraid, Jason?
你人生的主旋律就是失去
Loss is the constant in your life.
它能激励你成为B1
It's what drives you to... to be Bravo 1,
让你可以保护你的队友
so that you can protect your teammates,
防止他们成为下一个回不了家的战友
keep from adding another name to that list in your phone.
但是同样的恐惧
But that same fear...
也让B1创造了他自己不受干扰的世界
is why Bravo 1 created his three-foot world.
B1使你抛开了过去 摒弃了未来
He pushed your past, your future
远离了一切身边的人
and everyone close to you away.
你所做出的牺牲中
All the sacrifices you made, ceding your soul
最大的一个就是为了B1放弃了灵魂
to Bravo 1 was the biggest one.
放弃灵魂
Ceding my soul?
我们这是要诵经吗
What, are we gonna start chanting?
要焚香吗 医生
Burn the incense, Doc, huh?
你可以随意转换话题
You can deflect all you want.
但是经过多年战斗付出的代价
But after years of combat took its toll,
阿兰娜知道你已经失去了自我变成了B1
Alana knew that she lost you to Bravo 1,
而现在你害怕
and now you're afraid that
娜塔莉也会发现
Natalie will find out, too.
所以你就疏远身边的人
So you're... you're pulling away
这样就不会失去其他人
so that you don't lose someone else close to you.
越说越来劲
You're grasping.
“我内心已死
"I'm dead inside.
我看不到未来 一片茫然
I look to the future, and I don't see anything.
未来对我来说很空虚"
It all looks so empty to me."
这是你的原话 原话 杰森
Those were your words, your words, Jason,
你第一次来这的时候说的
the first time you came here.
我那时有点迷茫 我现在好了
I was lost then. I'm good now, so...
现在B队就是我的未来
Bravo Team is my future now.
听着 我也不便说
Look, it's not for me to say whether Natalie's
娜塔莉是否适合你
the right woman for you or not, right?
但我想说你需要敞开心扉
But I can tell you that you need to be open
让感情慢慢发展
for a relationship to work,
你把B1的身份放首位 那你跟娜塔莉
and putting Bravo 1 first will never allow that to happen...
或是任何人的感情都不会成功
with Natalie or-or anyone else.
你所承受的一切让我不能责怪你
Now, all that you've endured, I can't fault you for wanting
想要保护自己 如果你想让你的未来
to protect yourself, but if you want to look into the future
不再孤独
and see anything but loneliness,
那么你需要放下你的恐惧
then you have to raise the white flag on your fear,
因为你现在处在空虚的状态
because right now you are on a path to emptiness.
B1的已经毒害了你作战以外的人生希望
Bravo 1 has poisoned your hope of a life with purpose
而娜塔莉呢
after operating. But Natalie?
杰森 她或许就是解药
Jason, she... she might be the antidote.
对吗 要是你现在推开她
Right? You push her away now,
继续专注于你的当下 不受干扰
you continue to look only three feet ahead,
那你放下枪的那一刻
you're gonna find that you're dead inside
就会发现你的心真的死了
the minute you put down your rifle.
多年征战已经让B1占了上风 杰森
Years of war have given Bravo 1 the upper hand, Jason,
但是记住 你永远不会停止战斗
but remember: you are never out of the fight.
我们快到营地了吗
We almost to the campsite?
不远了
Not much longer.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表