剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Thank you, Miss Hannah.
桑尼·奎恩
Sonny Quinn.
如假包换
In the flesh.
我喜欢你的胡子
I like the beard. u202d
比你八年级时候那可悲的
It's a definite upgrade from that sad little caterpillar
毛毛虫似的小胡子可好看多了
above your lip in eighth grade.
是吗 毛毛虫总会变蝴蝶的
Oh, yeah? Well, greatness comes from humble beginnings.
你现在在这里工作吗
So, you work here now?
我是店主
I own here now.
几年前攒钱买♥♥下了这个店
Saved up and bought the place a few years back.
也是从毛毛虫开始的
From humble beginnings. u202dAh.
那么
Well, huh.
你一直很忙啊
You've been busy, huh?
你一直没有音讯
You've been M.I.A.
是的
Yeah.
在无数小酒馆中
So of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
怎么今天下午想起到这里来
what brings you into mine this afternoon?
这么说吧
Well, uh, you know,
我要在拉伏林工作一段时间 所以...
I'm gonna be working over in Laughlin for a while, so...
你记起来了
I was remembering, you know,
从前在这里的疯狂经历
just all the hell-raising that we used to do in this place.
天啊
Oh, man, oh, man.
我想要过来看看
So I figured I'd just come on by
看这里是不是还在运营
and see if it was still standing.
你大老远过来就为了看看
Telling me you drove all this way to see
这里是否还是一股过期啤酒味吗
if this place still smells like stale beer?
是的
Yes, ma'am.
拜托 桑尼
Come on, Sonny.
这么多年了
After all these years,
我还是能看得出你有事隐瞒
I can still tell when you're hiding something.
是吗
Is that right?
好吧
Okay.
美国队现在在干什么呢
What the hell's Team America doing now?
看起来他想把吧台修好
It looks like he's trying to put the bar back together.
整个基地都在拆除 他却在重建
Whole base is coming down, he's building it back up.
这家伙不想面对事实
Dude is in denial.
真♥相♥总是难以接受
It's got to be easier than the truth.
我第九次来这里
You know, coming here for the ninth time,
目睹了撤军
witnessing a drawdown
看着我们与敌人讲和
and watching us making peace with the enemy.
克莱
Clay.
我们去帮帮他吧 走
Let's help the man. Come on.
你在做什么呢 鲍勃·维拉
What you doing, Bob Vila?
美国的家装电视节目《老房♥子》主持人
我想...
Well, I figured--
你去那边 我们把它拼起来
Get the end of that and push it together, all right?
我想我们要在拉金营兄弟会待一段时间
I figure we're gonna be at... Camp Larkin for a while,
所以不如把这里变成家吧
so let's turn it back into our home.
把吧台弄起来 来
Get the bar up. Come on.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? u202d- Yeah.
在拉金营待过的所有阵亡海豹队员
All the fallen SEALs who lived at Larkin.
他们所有人都做出了最大的牺牲
All these boys made the ultimate sacrifice.
现在这是我们的责任 是我们的责任
It is on us right now, it's on us to make sure that,
确保不会有更多人阵亡
no one else is added to this.
-J -嗯
- J. u202d- Yeah?
-埃迪·古斯曼 -嗯
- Eddie Guzman. - Yeah.
-你的老队长吗 -嗯
- Your old team leader? - Yeah.
我很好奇
Wonder what he would say
如果他知道我们和塔♥利♥班♥和解了会怎样
if he knew we were making friends with Tali.
他什么也不会说
He wouldn't say a damn thing.
他只会吐掉口香糖 继续干活
He'd just spit out some chew and keep working.
有其他说法的人都是骗子
Anyone who says otherwise is a damn liar.
不 他会说他为了我们而战
No, he'd say he went down fighting for the rest of us.
这才是他会说的话
That's what he would say.
你把这话留给那些过去十年来
You know what? You can save that crap for the Bravo kids
早已听惯你废话的B队小孩吧
you've been spoon-feeding it to for the last ten years.
我比你自己更了解你
I knew you before you were you.
你刚刚提醒了我
You just reminded me
几十年前B队为什么把你赶到C队了
why Bravo Team kicked you down to Charlie Team decades ago.
-你知道好笑的是什么吗 -什么
- You know what's funny? u202d- What?
我为什么会回来呢
How I'm back
是因为B1没法让小队团结起来
because Bravo 1 couldn't keep his team together.
还是无法面对现实对吧 三十麦克
Still have problems with the truth, don't you, Thirty Mike?
-没事 总有一天你会成长的 -真♥相♥
- It's okay. You'll grow up someday. - The truth.
-没错 真♥相♥ -就像库丘那样吗
- Yeah. Truth. - Yeah, like, with what happened to CuJo?
兄弟
Yo, man.
不是吧
Seriously?
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you, man?
轰击队
Mortar?
我就说吧 雷 还是那个阿富汗
Told you, Ray. Still Afghanistan.
可真是跌宕起伏
Now that's some tale.
这个林戴尔听起来像是个大坏蛋
This Lindell fellow sounds like a real villain.
那我一定没说错 因为他就是
Well, I must've told it right, then, because he is.
你的队友背叛你的那部分吗
The part where your teammates turn on you?
你的兄弟背叛你吗 简直是莎士比亚的情节
Betrayed by your brothers? Damn near Shakespearean.
这让我变成悲壮英雄了吗
Does that... that make me the tragic hero?
这就看你了
Well, that's up to you.
既然你都来了 打算回家吗
Plan on going home while you're here?
几周前我回去过
I... I popped by a few weeks ago.
-真的吗 怎么样 -嗯
- Really? How'd that go? - u202dYeah.
就一小会
It was brief.
看来我不在的时候
Yeah, it appears that Emmet didn't learn,
埃米特没学会如何做一个父亲
how to be a father while I was away.
你们俩之间有很多过往
There's a lot of history between you two.
没有一件是光彩的
Yeah, and none of it pretty.
我一直以为他是世界上最坚强的人
I always thought he was the strongest man in the world.
他的声音会让我背脊发凉
You know, h-his voice would send a shiver up my spine,
他能拉住一群野马
and he could corral a-a team of wild horses.
已经过了这么久
Lot of time has passed.
也许值得再给他一次机会
Might be worth giving him a chance.
不不 如果我不用听你替他辩解
No, no. Listen, I will pay for my own liquor here
我宁愿自己付酒钱
if I don't have to listen to you plead a case for...
我不是在为他辩解 我是中立的第三方
I'm not pleading anything. I'm a neutral third party
-只希望你们能和解 -好吧
- just looking to make peace. - All right.
-好吧 -他时不时会来这里
- Okay. - He comes in here every now and then.
总是一个人
He's always alone.
我只后悔两件事情
You know, I only got two regrets.
第一件
The first
就是抛弃了我的特兰斯艾姆[豪华轿车名]
was leaving my Trans-Am behind.
好吗 你应该还记得吧
Okay? You remember, like, all-all that-that time
放学后你会把所有时间精力和钱都花在它身上
and hard work and money I would put into it after school?
你能懂吧 天哪 我简直想象不到
You know? Man, I-I-I can't even imagine
他到底用什么价格贱卖♥♥了它
what lowball offer he let it go for.
那第二件事呢
And what's the second?
我偷偷摸摸去参了军
The way I ghosted when I enlisted.
这个嘛...
Well...
我应该对你更好些 对吧
You deserved better, all right?
我永远都不应该那样对待我的挚友
Should've never done that to a best friend.
也许埃米特也值得更好的对待
Maybe Emmet deserved better, too.
其实 据说
u202dYou know, rumor has it,
你的车还在那个大农场里
your car's still on that ranch.
可能车都要比他更破败呢
Yeah, it's probably more run-down than-than he is.
想要搞清楚就只有一个办法
There's only one way to find out for sure.
如果你有这个胆量的话 我可以陪你去
I'll go along with you if you get up the nerve.
不 不去
No. No.
真是惨不忍♥睹啊
That's pathetic.
抱歉 我不是想...
I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to...
不不 没关系 你知道吗
No, no, no, no. No, no. You know what?
我只是想来确认一下...
I'm just gonna check and make sure...
没错 我确实是整个基地里枪法最差的人
Yep, no, I'm-I'm the worst shot on this entire base.
-不过很明显你是一个神枪手 -我心情不好时
- But apparently you're a deadeye. - Well, helps me
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表