剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Huh? You have enough time to put your dance partner down
拔出保险销吗
before he pulled the pin?
他跑出去以后 我追过去 躲在障碍物后面
Well, after he squirted, I pressed forward to a barricade
接着交火
while engaging.
有没有可能他没死 只是受伤了
Any chance you left him injured?
不可能 五发子弹 全部击中前胸
No way. Five rounds, center mass.
打得挺惨的
Stitched him up hard.
听起来跟我们交手的所有敌人
It sounds like any enemy we engaged,
都是这么个下场
they're all accounted for.
这套推断也行不通
Yeah, well, there goes that theory.
我没主意了
I'm out of ideas.
我们可没有扎普鲁德帮着拍纪录片
Well, there ain't no Zapruder film to help us.
无意中拍下肯尼迪总统被刺杀全过程的影片
我们知道的一切都是未知的
All we have is a known unknown.
所以我们能确定的是
So all we can confirm is...
我扔了眩晕弹 然后房♥间里发生了爆♥炸♥ 对吗
is that I threw the crash, and the room exploded... right?
继续讨论
Keep at it.
弄清♥真♥♥相♥
Work the problem.
你怎么了
Hey... what's going on?
我总是带两枚眩晕弹和一枚纵火手榴弹
I always carry two crashes and one homewrecker.
我们重组的时候 当时很匆忙
But when we re-orged, we were in such a rush,
我不记得我拿了什么
I don't remember what I grabbed.
你拿了你通常会拿的 雷
You grabbed what you usually grab, Ray.
对
Yeah.
我害怕的就是这个
That's what I'm afraid of.
为什么
Why?
我在翻我的装备
I'm looking through my gear, and...
只有一枚眩晕弹
I only see one crash.
我不知道我扔进去的是什么
I have no idea what I went through that door with.
这两种都是圆柱形
They're both cylindrical,
-大小相似 -打住 打住
- similar in size... - Stop, stop, stop.
别这么想 好吗
Don't go there, man. All right?
你不可能会犯菜鸟级的错误
Look, there's no way you make that rookie mistake.
没有别的解释了 J
There's no other explanation, J.
我们还没有完全理顺思路
There's something we're not seeing right now.
所以 放松
So... relax.
事实就摆在我们眼前
It's staring us right in the face.
我扔的是枚纵火手榴弹 炸掉了整间屋子
I threw a damn homewrecker, and I blew up the room.
我杀了克雷格医生
I killed Dr. Craig.
雷认为他知道什么导致了爆♥炸♥
So, um... Ray thinks he knows what caused the blast.
我来猜一下
Let me guess.
地狱犬又被奶酪诱惑了吧
Cerberus got into the cheese again.
嘣
Boom.
他觉得他扔的是枚纵火手榴弹
He thinks he threw a homewrecker.
-而不是眩晕弹 -对
- Instead of his crash? u202d- Yeah.
不
Nah.
不 雷不可能犯这种错误
No, there's no way in hell Ray would do something like that.
对啊 知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
我也那样劝说他了
I tried to convince him of that,
但他认定是他干的
but he-he thinks he did.
我不想这么说 但它与爆♥炸♥的规模相吻合
I hate to say it, but it tracks with the size of the blast.
不 不可能
No. There's no way, man.
我不信
I'm not buying it.
如果是真的 雷会怎么样
What happens to Ray if it's true?
往有人♥质♥的屋子里扔纵火手榴弹
Toss a homewrecker in a room with a hostage?
他得解甲归田了吧
I mean, it's a career ender, right?
是的
Yeah.
就这样 结束了
Done. It's over.
威士忌
Whiskey.
探戈舞
Tango.
狐步舞
Foxtrot. u202d
你说的没任何意义
That doesn't make any sense, man.
是雷设定的门槛
I mean, Ray sets the bar.
这种事不应该发生在他身上
That kind of thing isn't supposed--
这种错误不会发生
Those types of mistakes don't happen.
作战人员会受伤
Operators get hurt.
会牺牲 退休 等等
Killed. Retire, whatever.
但连三叉戟徽章也要被摘掉吗
But getting your Trident pulled?
这样离去未免残忍♥
Brutal way to go out.
对 我宁愿开始第二人生
Yeah, I'd rather suck start my own secondary
也不愿让雷被开除部队
than have Ray kicked off Command.
我们该做点什么
We got to do something.
我们肯定要做点什么
Damn straight we do.
我们要保护他
We're going shields up.
发扬老派团队精神
Old-school teams.
失去一名优秀的队员
Burning a great team guy
也无法挽回克雷格医生的性命
ain't ever gonna bring Dr. Craig back from the dead.
永远不可能
Ever.
我们要尽己所能
So we're gonna do everything
确保把雷救出火海
in our damn power to make sure we keep Ray out of the fire.
对 保持口径一致
Yeah. Get our stories straight,
坚持住 共渡难关
hold fast, weather the storm.
我同意
I'm in.
我们会尽一切努力
All we can do.
我本不应该这么急的
I shouldn't have cut things so close.
我太心急找回克雷格医生了
I pushed too hard to get Dr. Craig.
你只是想确保线人的安全
Eh, you were just looking out for your asset.
我本来也该确保B队的安全
I should've been looking out for Bravo.
我应该取消这个行动的
I should've canked the op.
我♥操♥纵了克雷格医生
I manipulated Dr. Craig.
我利用他为我收集情报
I leveraged him to collect intel for me.
我迫使他比安全的时间待得更久
I pushed him to stay longer than he thought was safe.
我用尽了所有方式来利用他
I used every tool in my toolkit to exploit him...
他是因为太信任我而死的
...and he's dead because he trusted me.
现在我又害了雷
Now I've taken Ray down, too.
到底是为什么呢
And for what?
做这一切却不会有任何差别
Like any of this is gonna make a difference.
你知道的 我不怕中弹
You know, I'm not afraid to get shot.
也不怕牺牲
Not afraid to get killed.
但是我最恐惧的是让我的团队失望
But what scares the hell out of me is letting my team down.
而我也那么做过
I did that.
我导致团队失败 雷还要付出代价
I set up my team to fail, and Ray is paying the price.
好吧 那么
Okay, so,
我们发现了炸♥弹♥背心 也拆除了目标的炸♥弹♥
we've got S-vests, we've got demolition on target,
外面还有人数未知的敌人在等着
and we've got an unknown number of external enemy forces.
把水搅浑 让场面失控
Muddy the waters, keep it chaotic
就没人知道到底发生什么了
so no one knows what the hell happened.
没错
Yeah.
现在我们只需要让雷
Just need to convince Ray to stay quiet
别提他扔错纵火手榴弹了
about his homewrecker theory.
你们哪个想去干这事儿
And which one of you gonna do that?
雷
Ray,
就让我们掩护你吧 兄弟
just let us cover for you, man.
那是撒谎
You mean lie.
这不是在说谎
It's not lying.
我们只是不准备和盘托出
We just won't paint the full picture.
这不值得你们牺牲职业生涯
It's not worth nuking your career over.
你们最近看过报纸吗
Have any of you been reading the paper lately?
每隔一周就会有一则关于团队的新故事
Every other week there's a new story about the teams.
虐待囚犯 毒品丑闻
Abusing prisoners, drug scandals,
海豹队员被指控犯有战争罪
frogmen getting accused of war crimes.
雷 哪儿都有害群之马
There's bad apples in every bunch, Ray,
但你并不是其中之一
and you ain't one of them.
我也不会让你变成这样
And I won't let it be you, either.
这些事件就是这样开始的
This is how those incidents start.
此时 此刻
Right here, right now.
B队成员因就人♥质♥死亡一事说谎
Bravo spins out some lie about a hostage
从而被抓
getting killed and gets caught?
你们都会因为这条头条
That's front-page news that'll get you all drummed
被海军开除的
out of the damn Navy.
我们没想让你说谎
We're not asking you to lie.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表