剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我就不需要了
I don't need one.
女士 你不能这么做
Ma'am, that's not how this works.
好吗 这不用商量
Okay, this won't be a conversation.
也许不该这么做
Might not be how it works,
但这就是我的决定 高级士官长
but it's the way it's gonna be, Senior Chief.
巴基尔的领导人
Bakil leadership,
穆萨·卡伦认为大使
Musa Khawlan, thinks the ambassador is here
是来支持哈希德
to side with the Hashid.
推♥翻♥他们的势力的
To knock them down.
这是我们现在能拼凑出来的结论
That's what we've been able to piece together.
他们怒火的源头是一场误会
The source of this rage, it's a misunderstanding.
不 他们只是在找打仗的理由 你们只是借口
No. They were looking for a fight and you're the excuse.
我必须做些什么
I have to do something.
我需要和卡伦谈谈 来澄清事实
I need to speak to Khawlan, clear this up.
这人正忙着向我们发动战争
The man's busy waging war on us.
我知道他在哪 离这里只有不到两公里
I know where he is. A mile from here.
我现在就要去找他
I need to get to him now.
你知道这不可能发生
You know that can't happen.
这必须发生
It has to happen.
没有更多鲜血地结束这件事的唯一方法
The only way this ends without more bloodshed
就是如果我去找卡伦并且说服他
is if I go to Khawlan and convince him.
如果必要的话我会自己开车去
I'll drive myself if I have to.
女士 我的队友还有十分钟就到了
Ma'am, the rest of my team is ten minutes out.
他们落地后 我们会有足够的枪♥支♥和人员
They land, we'll have enough guns and enough men
给每个人全副武装离开这里
to load everyone up and get out of here.
之后我会本人开车带你
Then I will personally drive you
去任何想去的神风队和平使团
to whatever kamikaze peace mission you want,
但是你不能自己行动
but you will not... go alone.
听明白了吗
Are we clear?
你说得对
You're right.
我们会等着你的人
We'll wait for your people.
谢谢你 高级士官长
Thank you, Senior Chief.
谢谢你 大使
Thank you, ambassador.
好了
Okay.
所有人 让我教你们怎么把这些穿上
Everyone, let me show you how to put these on.
B2 这里是B1 请回复
2, this is 1. How copy?
这里是B3 队间对讲要我们足够靠近他们
This is Bravo 3. Intersquad comms aren't gonna work
才能使用
till we get closer to 'em.
收到 B3
Copy, 3.
B1 这里是作战中心基地
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
必要的话 我们会转接你和B2之间的通话
We will relay between you and Bravo 2 if necessary.
完毕 请注意
Break. Be advised,
B2的地点受到越来越猛烈的
Bravo 2's position is under increasingly heavy attack
小型武器和迫击炮的攻击
by small arms and mortars.
-收到了吗 -收到了
- How copy? - Solid copy.
暂时没必要转接
No relay necessary at this time.
B3 这里是B1
Bravo 3, this is 1.
保持路线 我们离公♥寓♥还有两个街区
Hold your course, we're two blocks to the compound.
老大 我负责你的后方
I got your six, boss.
这里右转 右转
Right turn here, right turn.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我们这里需要侦察监视设备
I need ISR on our position.
敌人封锁了街道
Enemy is blocking streets.
需要帮助我们调整路线
We're gonna need help with our route.
我们需要那座公♥寓♥的图像
We need a visual on that compound.
B1 外交公♥寓♥上部
Bravo 1, ISR is required on station
需要侦察监视设备
above the diplomatic compound.
我们暂时不能让它去你们的位置
We cannot divert it to your position at this time.
收到
Copy that.
我们不可能转得过去
No way we're making that turn.
好了 全金属 我们要倒着出去
All right, Full Metal, we got to reverse out.
现在 动起来
Now. Move.
检查完毕
Check.
"屁♥股♥向后朝着起火的轮胎"
"Ass backwards toward the tire fire"
将是我回忆录的标题
is gonna be the title of my memoir.
都停下 都停下 都停下
All stop, all stop, all stop!
B3 你那什么情况
Bravo 3, what do you got?
桑尼 快走 桑尼 快走
Sonny, move! Move, Sonny, move!
老大
Boss man.
炸了他们
Melt 'em.
开路
Clear this way!
B2 这里是B3 通信检测
Bravo 2, this is Bravo 3, radio check.
再试一次
Try him again.
B2 这里是B3 通讯检测
Bravo 2, this is Bravo 3, radio check.
B2 这里是B3 通讯检测
Bravo 2, this Bravo 3, radio check.
B3 这里是B2 我收到了
Bravo 3, this is Bravo 2, I hear you
信♥号♥♥清晰 听到我吗
Lima Charlie. How me?
B2 目标在我们后方
Bravo 2, Tangos on our six.
不得不放弃车辆 步行去你们那
Had to ditch the vehicles, heading to you on foot.
收到 B1
Copy that, Bravo 1.
继续向后门走
Continue to the rear gate.
我们一看见你们就开门
We'll open it as soon as we have visual on you.
收到
Copy that.
B2 这里是作战中心
Bravo 2, this is Havoc.
你们朝1点钟方向会看见我们的人
You should have a visual on our guys at your one o'clock,
B6 B2 B1
现在就可以看到了
right about now.
停下
Hold.
收到 作战中心 我们看见他们了
Copy that, Havoc. We've got 'em.
雷 后门
Ray, rear gate.
B1 拿好你们的武器
Bravo 1, hold what you got.
我们有敌军在后门活动
We've got enemy activity at the rear gate.
B2 这里是B1 我们收到了敌军的重击
Bravo 2, this is 1. We got enemy coming on us hard.
你必须把门打开
You got to get that door open.
你现在动会走进埋伏 兄弟
You move now, you'll be stepping right into an ambush, brother.
如果我们不动 这里也会遭到
Yeah, we're gonna have one hell of an ambush here
很大的埋伏
if we don't move.
B2 这里是B1
Bravo 2, this is 1.
我们现在必须移♥动♥了
We have to move now.
B1 我们试着把他们清离后门
Bravo 1, we're trying to clear them from the rear gate.
这是你们唯一的入口
That's your only way in.
不一定是唯一的
Hey, hey, it doesn't have to be.
送货舱口 东南角
Delivery hatch, southeast corner.
锁住了
It's locked.
走吧
Go.
B1 计划有变
Bravo 1, change of plans.
待命 所有人 原地待命
Stand by, everybody. Stand by.
-老大 -是的
- Boss... - Yeah, yeah.
解决他们
Take 'em out.
B6 你们预计什么时间到入口
Bravo 6, what's your ETA on that entry?
那扇门有门阻
That door's barricaded.
我在解决这个问题
I'm working the problem.
B6 打开那扇门
Bravo 6, get that door open!
B6 现在打开那扇门
6, get that door open now!
跟我走 跟我走
Move on me. Move on me.
动起来 走走走
Move, move, move! Go, go, go!
作战中心 这里是B1 我们进来了
Havoc, this is 1. We're inside.
动起来 动起来
Move, move, move, move.
收到了 B1
That's a good copy, Bravo 1.
雷说了什么 如果他带我来的话
What was that Ray said? If he brought me here,
我可能会破坏"到这里来吧"
I was liable to disrupt the "Kumbaya"?
桑尼 你要是来过 这里就不再是城市了
Sonny, you'd been here, there wouldn't be a city anymore.
我听起来挺和平的
Yeah, sounds peaceful to me.
我们去找雷 弄明白撤离
Let's go find Ray, figure out evac.
大使 总士官长海斯
Ambassador, Master Chief Hayes.
我们队余下的人在外面布置保护措施
Rest of our team is outside pulling security.
-谢谢你能来 -很高兴见到你
- Thanks for coming. - Pleasure to meet you.
我们会把你们带出去
We're gonna get you folks out of here.
摩托车厂里的车的车钥匙
Keys to the motor pool vehicles.
你想怎么做这件事
How you want to do this?
摩托车厂有五辆车
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表