剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
We're confirming it now.
B1 确认无误
Bravo 1, affirm.
收到 三十 带上他 我们走
You got it. Thirty, take him. Let's roll.
B1 这里是作战中心 请注意
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. Be advised,
朝着你们方向前进的四辆车
the four-vehicle convoy that was headed towards your position
现在分散开了
has now split.
其中两辆朝着城北前进
Two vehicles are moving to the north of town,
另外两辆朝南前进
two moving south.
他们是来接西迪奇的吗
You think they're on their way to get Sidiqi?
我们不会给他们机会的
Come on. We're not gonna give them the chance.
我们走
Let's go.
快走
Come on, let's go.
B队刚出来 汽车炸♥弹♥就冲进警♥察♥局爆♥炸♥了
The VBIED blew right past Bravo into the police station.
我不确定有没有人受伤
I-I can't tell if anybody's down.
我需要他们立刻汇报伤亡情况
Yeah, we need a sitrep and a HUTs count ASAP.
B队全员 这里是作战中心
All Bravo stations, this is Havoc Base.
收到请回答 完毕
Radio check. Over.
收到请回答 完毕
Radio check. Over.
大家没事吧
Everybody okay?!
看来他们的目标是警♥察♥局 不是我们
Looks like the ANP station was the target, not us!
可能是为了让西迪奇孤立无援
Probably took it out to isolate Sidiqi!
把他带上车 快 动作快点
All right, get him in the car. Let's go. We got to move.
拿好那把枪
Grab that gun!
无信♥号♥♥
怎么回事
The hell just happened?
没有画面了
Feed went dead.
应该是受到了什么干扰
It must have been interrupted somehow.
也有可能是平台的问题
Or the platform went down.
好了 立刻再调一架无人机
All right. Get me another bird up overhead ASAP.
我这就让快速反应部队出发
I'll launch the QRF.
金牛1 这里是作战中心
Taurus 1, this is Havoc Base.
去二号♥车
Push to vehicle two!
-快 -火箭筒
- Move! - RPG!
攻击左侧
Punch left!
离开大街 离开大街
Get off the street! Get off the street!
-走 走 -殿后
- Go! Go! - Last man!
发射烟雾弹
Smoke out!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go.
-安全 -安全
- Hey, clear. - Clear!
二层安全
Second deck's clear.
建筑安全
Structure secure.
你去部署警戒
Set security, will you?
外面肯定有对空导弹才打掉了
There must've been some sort of SAM out there
"捕食者"无人机
that took out that Predator.
是的 谢谢 查理·威尔逊
Yeah, thank you, Charlie Wilson.
查理·威尔逊 支持阿富汗反抗苏联的"冷战英雄"
我告诉你 他们袭击我们的计划
Tell you what. Word must have gotten out
一定是走漏了风声
that they were gonna hit us.
所以外面才这么安静 雷
That's why everything was so quiet, Ray.
戴维斯看到的那些车
Yeah, well, those vehicles Davis saw
现在已经在村里了
are gonna be in the village by now.
看来西迪奇比我们想象的要重要得多
I guess Sidiqi was more valuable than what we thought.
我们还有信♥号♥♥吗
Do we still have comms?
没有 "捕食者"被击中的时候就没有信♥号♥♥了
No. Comms went down when the Predator got hit,
便携式通讯器在后备箱里
and the manpack was in the back of the truck.
下一艘无人机或者快速反应部队到来之前
We're on intrasquad until the next drone is overhead
我们就是失联的
or until the QRF arrives.
-那是多长时间 -35分钟
- And when will that be, exactly? - 35 minutes.
前提是作战中心安排了
That's if Havoc launched them.
那现在怎么办 守在这等着吗
What do we do? We just hunker down till then?
不行 不可能
Negative. That's not gonna happen.
这场伏击计划周密
This ambush was well planned.
我们得突出重围
I want us out of their playbook.
我们南边有四辆车 北边有两辆
We got, we got four vehicles to the south, two to the north.
我们去北边
So we head north
冲出包围
and punch through 'em.
我们就这样做
That's what we're gonna do.
只要西迪奇在我们手上 我们就是活靶子
As long as we have Sidiqi, we got an "X" on our back.
瑞斯 跟他说 让他带我们出去
Reiss, talk to him. He's gonna guide us out of here.
我们走
Let's go.
他说去北边最近的路
He says that the shortest way north
就是从广场穿过去
is back through the square.
就这么办
That's what we do.
你打头 你知道方向
It's on you. You got point.
转移位置 准备突围 行动
Let's collapse security, get ready to break out. Let's move.
狙击手
Sniper!
有人知道狙击手的方位吗
Hey, anybody got eyes on the shooter?!
不知道
I got nothing!
-看不到 -我们被困住了
- Not yet! - We're pinned down.
我们得回去帮助克莱 走 走
We got to fall back to help Clay. Let's go. Move.
布罗克 金属 一楼部署警戒
Brock, Metal, set security, first deck.
那个狙击手会把克莱困在那里
That sniper's gonna keep Clay pinned down
直到大部队赶过来
until the main force gets here.
我们看不到他 没法射击 雷
Can't shoot what we can't see, Ray.
要是不止一个呢
What if there's more than one?
我们在这里是看不到他的
We're not gonna be able to get eyes on him here.
让我上屋顶
Let me get up to the roof.
现在就去 快 行动
Get to it, now, fast. Move.
三十 带西迪奇去后面 让他老实点
Thirty, take Sidiqi in the back, put him on ice, will you?
没问题 走
You got it. Let's go.
妈的
Ah, damn it.
整个屋顶都被锁定了
I mean, he's got the damn roof locked down.
我可以爬过去 但是那边没有掩体
I could crawl out there, but there's no cover.
得找到他射击的角度
Got to get an angle on him.
如果只有一个人的话
That's if there's only one.
除非我们知道他们的人数和位置
We can't move on 'em till we figure out how many are out
不然我们不能继续行动
there and where they're at.
-老大 -怎么了
- Hey, boss. - Yeah?
有四个敌人一伙正逐个房♥子向我们靠近
We got a group of four enemy moving on us from house to house.
几分钟后他们就到我们这了
They'll be on us in a few,
但是我可以在他们来到之前进攻
but I can try to engage before they get here.
不行 我们不能暴露我们的方位
Negative. We cannot give away our location.
明白吗 不要开火
You understand? We do not engage.
盯住他们
Hold on 'em.
雷 我们必须得把克莱弄出来
Ray, got to get Clay out of there.
B1 这里是B6
1, this is 6.
我觉得我可以辨别出枪手的方位
I think I can make out the shooter's direction.
发过来
Send it.
我放置了一个水管
I laid down some hose,
用来标记子弹的落点
mapping the direction of the round impacts.
B1 你能看见吗
1, you got eyes?
-看到了 -好
- We got it. - All right.
在那个方位能看到特殊的地形
Can you see any terrain features or any buildings
和建筑物吗
in that direction?
原地待命
Stand by.
没有
No.
雷
Ray.
我们要找一个好的角度才能看到这个人
Yo. Got to get an angle on this guy,
一定有个这样的角度
there's got to be one out there.
另一个房♥间可能会有扇窗户对着那边
I saw another room that might have a window in that direction.
-移♥动♥ -正在移♥动♥
- Move. - Moving.
B6 这里是B1 不要移♥动♥
Bravo 6, this is 1. Don't go anywhere.
我们正在处理
We're on it.
好 收到
Yeah. Okay.
好了
All right.
我能看到建筑的西北侧
Got eyes on the northwest side of the building.
但是我啥都看不见 这人很厉害
I'm not seeing anything. This guy is good.
镇子外面呢
What about beyond town? You got...
你看到山上有东西吗
anything out in those hills? You got
你能看到一些掩蔽的地方吗
a place they could be using as a hide?
正在搜索
Running my search now.
我啥都没发现 哥们
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表