剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
她还...
She still, uh...
她还是能看见你无敌形象下脆弱的一面
She's still seeing the cracks in your invincible persona.
打开心扉其实意味着不再隐藏所有你遭受过的
You know, opening up means revealing the impact of all
创伤对你产生的影响 杰森
the trauma that you've endured, Jason.
-所有的影响 -是的
- All of it. - Yeah.
所以这... 也许这才是你一直在担心的事吗
So, is that... is that maybe what has you worried?
我有很多负担
It's a lot.
对她来说这些负担过于沉重 难以解决
It's a lot for her to handle.
不过你知道吗
Look, you know what?
我的小队下个月要去驻派了
My team's deploying next month.
驻派快开始了 我得把注意力集中在队员身上
We're deploying, so I got to focus on them.
可是娜塔莉 她也在和海豹突击队共事 对吧
But-but Natalie, she works with SEALs, right?
没错 她在和海豹突击队共事
Yeah, she works with SEALs.
那么也就是说
So saying her position
她的职位将让她非常清楚
would give her intimate knowledge
那次战斗对你们造成了什么样的
of both the physical and mental damage
生理和心理上的创伤
that combat causes.
对吗
Right?
可是一起共事和一起约会
Well, working together and dating
可是两件毫不相干的事 医生
are two separate things, Doc.
这么说吧 我并不认为她会觉得
You know, I don't think it's like she thought
她是在和一个会计谈恋爱
she was getting into a relationship with an accountant.
-娜塔莉对你非常了解 -没错
- Natalie had the goods on you. - Yes.
-不论好坏她都想和你走下去 -和我走下去
- Warts and all, and she still took the plunge. - Took the plunge.
所以我认为你不应该告诉我你对她紧锁心房♥
So I don't think you should tell me that you're shielding her
因为我和你都很清楚
from anything, 'cause you and I both know
她非常坚强 足以应付所有事情
that she is strong enough to handle it.
她非常坚强 足以应付所有事情
Hmm? She's strong enough to handle it.
那么到底是因为什么
So, what is it really
让你再次对其他人关闭心房♥
that has you putting your walls back up?
别再说什么心房♥了
Stop with the walls.
别再说了
Stop with the walls.
当遭遇困境的时候
Faced with some adversity,
你总会选择逃避而不是面对
and you're choosing flight over fight.
为什么
Why?
你觉得我的工作职责有的选吗
Do you think that there's choice in duty?
什么
Yeah?
我的队员和任务永远都是第一位的
My men and my mission come first.
我的队员和任务永远都是第一位的
My men and my mission come first.
我觉得这可真是处理一段成熟恋情的好方法
I think that's a great recipe for a mature relationship.
这样我才能保障我队员的安全 明白吗医生
It's how I keep my team safe, Doc, okay?
只有这样才能保障他们的安全
It's how I keep them safe.
那你想要什么呢 杰森
What is it that you want, Jason?
-想要什么 我想要的 -你最想要的是什么
- I want? What I want. - What is it that you want?
我最想把我的队员们安全带回家
I want to bring my men home.
我想确保我能够看着他们安全回家
I want to make sure that my men come home.
我觉得这是B1最想要看到的
I think that's what Bravo 1 wants.
别再跟我扯什么B1了 好吗
Stop with the Bravo 1 crap already, all right?
好吧 亲密关系
All right. Intimacy,
不论是情感上的还是肉体上的
both emotional and physical,
你都需要先对自己有深刻的清晰的认识
it requires a deeper, better understanding of the self
然后你才能和其他人建立亲密关系
before it can be shared with somebody else.
我都不知道你说的都是些什么鬼
I don't even know what the hell that means.
我不明白这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我不明白你在说什么 完全不明白
I don't know what you're talking about. I really don't.
我只是想说B1 那位伟大的保护者
I'm just saying that Bravo 1, the great protector,
懂得为所有人着想 但却忽略了自己
knows what's best for everyone but himself.
你知道吗 时间到了 再见
You know what? Time's up. Yeah.
尼日尔是一个发展中国家
Niger is a developing country,
尽管能够充分利用本国的自然资源
but it ranks last on the UN's Human Development list
但它还是在联♥合♥国♥的人类发展排行榜上排名末尾
despite being ripe with natural resources.
那些自然资源也让它
Those resources make it
在国际局势中占据了重要的位置
an important piece on the global chessboard.
整个地区都是战略策源地
The entire region is a strategic hotbed.
当地的军队和国际力量 比如俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国
Local forces and international powers like Russia
都急于获得当地的控制权
and China are all vying for control.
我最近听说 中国势力已经在国内建立了
Well, last I heard, China had boots on the ground.
他们2017年在吉布提市建了个海军基地 对吧
Yeah, they built a, uh, naval base in 2017 in Djibouti, right?
没错 俄♥罗♥斯♥也想去凑凑热闹
Correct. And Russia wants to get in on the fun, too.
俄♥罗♥斯♥私营军事公♥司♥也在武装
Russian private military companies are arming,
训练和支持当地军方
training and supporting local forces.
既然俄♥罗♥斯♥人已经把当地人都武装起来了
With the Russians arming everyone,
那美国要怎么在尼日尔和他们竞争
how does the U.S. compete in Niger?
世界强国通常会通过
World power expresses itself
军事力量或基础设施来展现实力
in military might or infrastructure.
美国打算帮助尼日尔重建过时的基础设施
The U.S. is helping rebuild Niger's outdated infrastructure.
美国陆军工程兵团已经
The Army Corps of Engineers is already working
开展了几个项目 包括重建水坝
on several projects, including a dam
和一条主干道
and major thoroughfare.
B队这次的任务是在当地监视
Bravo has been tasked with surveilling
一个博科圣地组织的军营
a Boko Haram camp in the area.
这个博科圣地组织
This particular BH faction
处死过支援重建的工人
has executed aide workers,
秘密策划了自杀式爆♥炸♥
orchestrated suicide bombings and just last month
上月劫持了110名女学生
abducted 110 schoolgirls.
博科圣地已经为非作歹多年
Well, Boko's been acting out for years.
既然有充分的理由
Why are we surveilling them
对他们发动袭击 为什么只是监视他们
when we have plenty of reason to strike here?
我们在寻找一名前俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队指挥官
You're looking for a former Spetsnaz commander,
瓦迪克·彼得罗夫
Vadik Petrov.
他现在在一家俄♥罗♥斯♥承包公♥司♥工作
He's now working with a Russian contracting firm
此公♥司♥疑似向对美国有恶意的
suspected of supplying local forces
地方势力提供武器
against American interests.
情报显示彼得罗夫将在近一两天
Intel says that Petrov is set to arrive
到达博科圣地的营地
at the Boko camp in the next two days.
B队的任务就是
Bravo's job is to confirm
确认彼得罗夫与博科圣地的联♥系♥
Petrov's association with Boko Haram
并了解他与该地区其他哪些组织合作
and see what other groups in the area he is working with.
特殊侦查任务
Special recon.
所以我们要跋涉进入这个死亡丛林
So, we're gonna trek into this death jungle and track down
追踪这个共♥产♥党承包商
this Commie contractor?
交战的规则是什么
What are the rules of engagement?
尼日尔是半宽容作战环境
Niger's a semi-permissive environment.
敌不犯我 我不开火
No firing unless fired upon.
戴着手铐上战场总是其乐无穷
Oh, it's always fun heading into the battlefield handcuffed,
不是吗 兄弟们
isn't it, boys? Hmm?
-你挺好的吧 -挺好
- Hey, everything all right? - Yeah.
你今早走得太快了
You blew out so fast this morning,
我都没来得及去看看你
I didn't have a chance to check on you.
昨晚我已经不像样了
Oh, you know, I just really wasn't myself last night.
仅此而已
That's all.
你还是自己
You were
后来才变了
until you weren't.
我随队时见过很多这种情况
Look, I've seen a lot in my time with the teams,
你有没有什么想和我聊一聊的
if there's anything you want to talk about.
我只是昨晚没睡好罢了
Didn't get much sleep last night. That's all.
希望你这周末能在星空下
Well, hopefully, you'll sleep better this weekend
-睡个好觉 -好吧
- under the stars. - Right.
我们要出任务了
Well, you know what? We're spinning up now,
要去驻派了
and, uh, you know, with deployment, uh,
我觉得 露营的事就...
coming up, I just, uh, I think the camping thing just...
再等等 先放一放
has to wait. Got to put it on hold for now.
-我要把注意力放在B队 -是吗
- You know, I got to focus on Bravo. - Really?
我很期待能有些闲暇的时间
I was really looking forward to some away time.
我也是 抱歉 真的很抱歉
Me, too. Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
我要去赶飞机了
But I got a plane to catch, you know?
注意安全
Be safe.
戴维斯少尉
Ah. Ensign Davis.
什么事让您大驾光临
To what do I owe this pleasure?
我听说了酒吧的事
Hmm. Well, heard about the bar.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表