剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你是想让我们这么做吗
Is that what you want us to do? ?All right,
我听到去敲敌人的门是怎么回事
what's this I hear about knocking on the enemy's door?
说吧
Go ahead.
有个委内瑞拉特警中尉
There's a VSP lieutenant
可能知道他们把克雷格医生带去了哪里
who might know where they took Dr. Craig.
拉莫斯认为他可能会产生同情
Ramos thinks he might be sympathetic.
我们身受重伤
We're playing beyond injured
你想要孤注一掷
and you want to throw a Hail Mary?
我有他家的地址
I have his home address.
我们有侦察监视设备 我们有通讯设备
We have ISR, we've got comms,
距撤离还有几个小时
there's a couple hours before extract.
那些时间不够让他配合的
That is not much time to get him to cooperate.
把他带到我面前 他会说的
Get this guy in front of me, he'll talk.
你来决定 老杰
It's your call, Jace.
克雷格医生能否活命取决于我们
Dr. Craig's life depends on us.
最后一次尝试 就一次
One last shot, one.
就这样
That's it.
曼迪在中情局的朋友带来了我们的目标方案
Mandy's friends back in Langley have come through
委内瑞拉特警警官塞萨尔·卡布雷拉
with our target package-- VSP Officer Cesar Cabrera.
他住在蒙塔尔班地区的公♥寓♥大楼里
He lives in this apartment complex in the Montalbán region.
那地区很寂静
Area looks quiet.
全市范围宵禁应该不会有那么多人看到我们
Shouldn't be that many eyes on us with the citywide curfew.
暴♥力♥极权主义政♥权♥成了协助
Violent totalitarian regime with the assist.
对我们有利的还有
Also in our favor,
卡布雷拉的街区很少有警♥察♥活动
Cabrera's neighborhood has minimal police activity,
所以我们应该不会遭遇阻力
so we shouldn't expect any resistance. ?
我们也承受不起 我们接近撤退时间了
Well, we can't afford any-- we're closing in on our extract window.
-两个小时就撤 -就这么办
- Two hours out. - ?That's it.
出现任何棘手情况 取消行动 明白吗
So, any whiff of complication, we cank the op, got it?
给你点备用现金 以防卡布雷拉需要一些动力
Here's some petty cash, in case Cabrera needs some motivation.
克莱 雷 桑尼跟着我 其他人武装起来
Clay, Ray, Sonny, with me. The rest, let's load up.
我们五点出发 行动
We roll in five, let's go.
老杰 我 我认为我应该在后方
Jace, I-I think I should hang back.
收集弹♥药♥ 准备再次跟进
Gather up the ammo, prep for another follow-up.
听起来不错
Yeah, that sounds good.
特伦特 顶上他的位置 跟我们行动
Trent, take his place. Roll with us.
我从没想过说这个
I never thought I'd say this,
但我不确定我想让这次行动成功
but I'm not sure I want mission success on this one.
曼迪得到了线索
You know what, Mandy's got a lead.
查下去是我们欠她的
We owe it to her to chase it down.
但是如果她从这家伙口中探听到了位置
Yeah, but if she pries a location from this guy,
之后怎么办
then what happens?
另一个麻烦 另一个要闯的地方
Another rabbit hole, another door to kick,
在我们原本就疲惫不堪的时候
when we're already on fumes?
没事的 船到桥头自然直
It's all right, we'll figure it out when we get there.
我们一直是这么做的
That's what we always do.
我们快走到头了 老杰
End of the road's coming quick, Jace.
B1 你离目标只有一个街区
Bravo 1, be advised you're one block out from target.
收到
Copy that.
我可以接管侦察监视设备
I can take over the ISR.
你已经输液完了吗
You knock that IV bag down already?
我好了
Yeah, I'm good.
真的
Really.
谢谢
Thank you.
布莱克本
Hey, Blackburn?
你有没有从安全屋里面多拿些弹匣
You didn't happen to grab any more mags at the safe house, did you?
我看看我能找到什么
I'll see what I can round up.
好了 你来掌舵
All right, you're at the helm.
B队进入内部了
Bravo's going internal.
监视好街道
Watch the streets.
如果你需要什么
You know, if you need anything, uh...
就跟我说
just tell me, all right?
收到
Copy.
踹开
Kick it open.
起来
Come on.
你们是谁
Who are you people?!
公职人员同事
Fellow civil servants.
盯着大厅
Watch the hall.
收到
Copy that.
你为什么不让你自己轻松一点
Why don't you make this real easy on yourself?
50000美元 塞萨尔
50,000 U.S., Cesar.
告诉我们克雷格医生在哪
Mm-hmm. Tell us where Dr. Craig is.
不认识什么医生
Don't know any doctor.
-不认识吗 -不
- You know, no? - ?No.
他在你的看管下照顾囚犯 他在哪
He was taking care of prisoners under your watch-- where is he?
拉莫斯 你手下的美国石油公♥司♥高管
Ramos, the American oil exec you had in there.
他把你的情况告诉了我
He told me about you.
他说你的善良足以看到
Told me that you're good enough
你的委内瑞拉特警领导犯下了恶行
to see the evil that your VSP leaders were perpetrating.
那些玷污你国家的人
Men who would defile your country.
你不需要忠于他们
You owe them no loyalty.
那些人
Those men?
正等着我二十分钟后向他们报到
Are expecting me to report for duty in the next 20 minutos.
如果我没有按时出现
If I am not there,
他们就会找到这来
they will come here.
到时候你们能应付吗
Are you prepared for that?
你在说谎 塞萨尔 没有人会来的
You're lying, Cesar. Nobody's coming.
我们有足够的时间
We have all the time we need.
你知道吗
You know, uh, typically,
我们通常会用手来推枪管
we push the rifle barrel away with our hands and...
而不是用脑袋
not our head.
其实 我
You know, I, uh,
我真后悔当时没在你身边 戴维斯
I really wish I was there, Davis.
如果我们能再早十分钟到达安全屋就好了
We had just gotten to the safe house ten minutes sooner.
那不是你的任务
It's not your job.
我应该保护好自己
It's on me to have my back.
不 每个人都有
No, everybody's got to have their
需要别人保护的时候
six covered from time to time.
你应该对自己更宽容一点
You got to ease up on yourself.
我以为我就要那样死去了 桑尼
You know, I thought I was gonna die, Sonny.
就那样死在地上
Right there on the floor.
我向你保证
I swear to you...
我会把这座城市夷为平地
I would've burned this city to the ground.
我只能找到这么多了
This is all I could find.
太好了
Oh, cool.
这些足够了
It'll do.
克雷格医生是来向你们提供帮助的 塞萨尔
Dr. Craig came here to help your people, Cesar.
来救助委内瑞拉那些生病和贫穷的人们
To save Venezuela's sick and poor.
而他应该回家
And he deserves to go home!
我说过我不知道什么医生
Told you, I don't know about a doctor.
军官们随时会来找我
Any second, officers are gonna be here looking for me.
我们得结束了 这是在浪费时间 走吧
We got to end this. We're burning time, come on.
他知道克雷格医生在哪里
He knows where Dr. Craig is.
他当然知道 曼迪 这我清楚
Of course he does, Mandy. Of course he does, all right?
但问题是 比起我们
Here's the thing, he's more afraid of the VSP
他更害怕委内瑞拉特警
than he is of us, that's why.
我不能妥协
Not giving in.
反正这里再多一具尸体也无妨
What's one more body down here?
克雷格医生在哪里
Where is Dr. Craig?
他在哪儿
Where?!
我们得走了
We got to go.
那是你妻子吗
Is that your wife?
她已经不在了
A memory now.
为什么要求她的原谅
Why do you need her forgiveness?
你失去的太多了
You lost so much.
你爱的人 还有你的国家
Your loved ones, your country.
在这里死亡之潮势不可挡
The tide of death down here must be so overwhelming.
很容易便迷失其中
Easy to lose yourself in it.
我想救的那个人
The man I'm trying to save...
他本不想卷入这些
he never asked for any of this.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表