剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
所有的细节都在你和你同事的
It's all laid out in the evacuation plan
疏散计划里
for you and your colleague.
我得先回趟我的诊所
Um, I'll need to go back to my clinic first.
然后就直接去机场
And then go straight to the airport.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for all you've done.
一定要把那些犯人救出来
Just, uh, get those prisoners out.
我们会的
We will.
每通过一个阶段就给我打个电♥话♥
Call me as you pass each phase
让我知道你一切平安
of the evac plan so I know you're safe.
那 就这样了吗
So, uh, this is it?
我怎么才能再见到你
How do I see you again?
我是中情局的 我会找到你
I'm CIA. I'll find you.
好
Okay.
今晚突袭的主题是BDSM
The theme to tonight's raid is BDSM.
BDSM:绑缚与调♥教♥
那布洛克就是"辫带"了吗
Does that make Brock the gimp?
全金属
All right. Full Metal,
你想要的话 以后可以用在桑尼身上
you can use those later on Sonny if you want.
你们带好束线带了吗
Tell you what, you got your zip ties?
维克 束线带呢
Vic? Zip ties?
听好了 我们需要
All right, listen, we got to spend
尽可能多的时间瞄准目标
as much time as we can on target
而不被任何人发现 所以都别急着开枪
without anybody knowing that we're there, so hold your fire.
大家都清楚中止作战的条件吗
All right, everybody good with no-go conditions?
要是门口的警卫有两名以上 我们就中止行动
More than two guards at the gate, we abort.
维克和金属 一旦他们收到行动指令
Vic and Metal, once they get the go-ahead,
他们就会处在开放和暴露的状态
they're gonna be open and exposed.
开放 暴露
"Open and exposed"?
我们今天的主题是不是有点过于深入了
I think we've taken tonight's theme a little too far.
我们出发
Let's roll out.
走吧
Come on.
B1 我是B2 一切正常
Bravo 1, this is 2. All clear.
收到 B2 金属
Copy, 2. Metal,
你和B7可以出动了
you and Bravo 7 are up.
作战中心 这里是B1 已过布朗森阶段
Havoc, this is 1. We're passing Bronson.
很好 收到 B1
That's good copy, Bravo 1.
有没有出现需要中止作战的情况
How are we on those no-go conditions?
这里是B1 我们马上就能看到了 完毕
This is 1. We'll have eyes soon enough. Break.
B7 我们两分钟到达
Bravo 7, we're two mikes out.
收到 B1 大门口见
Copy, 1. Meet you at the gate.
面具放下来 桑尼
Masks down, Sonny.
B1 我是B2 正在接近大门
Bravo 1, this is 2. Approaching the gate now.
发现两名守卫
Eyes on two guards.
妈的
Oh, crap.
B1 我们好像遇到麻烦了
Bravo 1, looks like we got a problem.
克莱 拿起枪来
Clay, get your gun up.
B1 我们五秒钟之内就得行动
Bravo 1, we've got about five seconds to make a move.
闪大灯
Hit the beams.
作战中心 这里是B1 已过麦奎因阶段
Havoc, this is 1. We're passing McQueen.
收到 很好 B1
That's good copy, Bravo 1.
我们几个小时内应该不会再遇上巡逻队了
We shouldn't have another patrol for a few hours.
克雷格医生应该打电♥话♥来的
Dr. Craig should have called in already.
我们别无选择 只能相信这个计划
There's nothing to do but trust the plan.
行动 维克 金属 看好大门
Go. Vic, Metal, watch the gate.
把无人机放出去 我们行动
Get the drone up in the air. Let's roll.
B1 我是B7 无人机已就位
Bravo 1, this is 7. Drone is airborne.
无人机已就位 我收到图像了
We're up. I've got a feed.
地上的尸体不少啊
There's a lot of bodies on the ground.
犯人应该在那边的房♥间里
Prisoners should be in those rooms.
走
Move.
克莱和布洛克 你们去右边找
Clay and Brock, sweep right.
走 快动起来
Move. We gotta move.
这里找到两个 没找到拉莫斯
We got two in here but no Ramos.
看来剩下的人在另一边
All right, looks like the other hotel's across the wing.
特伦特
Trent.
你查一下那两个人的身份
You I.D. Those two.
保障后方安全
You got rear security.
我们走
Let's move.
安全
Clear!
雷 你还好吧
Ray, you good?
没事 你想换地方吗
Yeah. You want to trade places?
作战中心 这里是B1 我们遭到了猛烈攻击
Havoc, this is 1. We're taking heavy fire.
我们还在找人♥质♥
We're still looking for one hostage.
B3 看看能不能找到枪手的角度
Bravo 3, see if you can get an angle on the shooters.
收到 B1
Copy, Bravo 1.
是从墙那边传来的
It's coming from the other side of the wall.
B1 我是B6
Bravo 1, this is 6.
枪手就在这堵墙的另一边
Shooters are on the other side of this wall in here.
收到 B6
Copy, 6.
我看到两名枪手
I count two shooters.
你觉得拉莫斯在他们手上吗
You think Ramos is with them?
看看就知道了
Let's check.
没有拉莫斯
No Ramos.
-给我个手雷 -好
- Give me a homewrecker. - ?All right.
B3 B6
Bravo 3, Bravo 6,
尝试吸引枪手的注意力
see if you can distract the shooters.
收到 B1
Yeah, copy that, Bravo 1.
我很善于引起别人的注意
I'm good at drawing attention.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-动手 -注意隐蔽 小兄弟
- Do it. - Pucker up, little buddy.
B3 你怎么样
Bravo 3, you good?
都还站着 就是得好好洗洗了
Gonna need a good hose-down, but we're still vertical.
收到 布洛克 接应特伦特
Copy that. Brock, link up with Trent.
-把犯人们带到车上 -收到
- Get the prisoners to the SUV. Got it? ?- Copy that.
B3 赶到下一个阶段
Bravo 3, go to the next phase-line.
收到
Copy that.
-爆破口在这里 -不愧是破门利器
- Breach. ?- That's why they call it a homewrecker.
走 行动
Go. Move.
破门
Open it.
找到了
Got him.
雷
Ray?
收到
Yeah.
作战中心 我是B1 人救到了
Havoc, this is 1. Jackpot.
-走吧 -谢谢你们 非常感谢
- Let's roll. - Thank you. Thank you.
收到 B1 已救到人了
That's a good copy, 1. Passing Jackpot.
-看到了吗 -是什么
- You seeing this? - What is it?
车朝他们的方向开
Headlights are headed their way now.
好像两辆越野车
Looks like two SUVs.
委内瑞拉特警
VSP?
单看图像无法判断
Can't tell from the image.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
注意有两辆未知车辆
Be advised, you have two unknown vehicles
驶向目标建筑 收到了吗
headed towards the target building. How copy?
收到 作战中心 B7 发现了吗
Copy that, Havoc. Bravo 7, do you got eyes on 'em?
发现了
Eyes on.
两辆车正在靠近
Two vehicles approaching.
看起来像是巡逻队
Looks like a patrol.
收到 还有多远
Check. How far out?
一两分钟
One mike, maybe two.
不要与对方交火
Let's not get caught in a gunfight.
B6 他们在干什么
Bravo 6, what are they doing?
B1 我是B6
Bravo 1, this is 6.
我们不逗留的话 应该没问题
Should be in the clear if we don't stick around.
已过考本阶段 我们正在返回
I pass Coburn. We're RTB.
收到了 已过考本阶段
That's good copy. Passing Coburn.
各位
Guys...
基地外出现未知车辆
we have unknown vehicles outside our location.
-还好吗 -很好
- You good? - ?Yes.
作战中心 我是B1 还有十分钟
Havoc, this is 1. We're ten mikes out.
作战中心 重复 还有十分钟
Havoc, I say again, we're ten mikes out.
作战中心 我是B1 还有十分钟
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表