剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I don't know.
但是他们之前老是去一个水烟室
But they've been spending time at a hookah lounge.
有传言说
Word was,
那里曾有过秘密会议
there were meetings going on there.
-是激进分子的窝点吗 -只是传言
- A radicalization center? - Rumors.
我并不确定
I don't know for certain.
你听人提过塔哈勒这个名字吗
You hear any mention of Tahara?
每天都有关于新威胁的风声传来
The wind carries new threats every day.
很难说哪些是真的或者假的
It's hard to tell what's real.
是真的 而且你需要协助我们
It's real. And you need to help us.
请和你的雇员以及他们的朋友们谈谈
Talk to your employees, their friends.
谈谈关于莫拉德
About Murad, about
以及可能在水烟室发生的事情
what might be happening at the hookah lounge.
不 很抱歉我不能这么做
u202dNo.I can't do that. I'm sorry.
我理解 和我们合作的话你会觉得有危险
I know cooperating with us can feel dangerous.
我已经把知道的一切都告诉你们了
I've told you all I know.
如果我去四处打探消息的话
If I'm going around, asking questions...
你可以装作一个关心寻找雇员的老板
Then you are just a concerned boss looking out for his guys.
相信我们
Trust us.
这没什么好怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
你们觉得这是真的吗
You think that's true?
真没什么好怕的
Nothing to be afraid of.
我知道贾米拉的玩偶之前在我帐篷里
Now, I know Jameelah's doll was in my hooch.
你们有谁看到它了 发生什么了
Which one of y'all has seen it? What's up?
我觉得
You know, I think, uh,
这次派驻已经开始影响到小缇娜了
the deployment's starting to get to little Teena.
兄弟 这都是他干的
That's all him, man.
美军资产
你不准再碰任何我的东西 听懂了吗
You don't ever touch anything of mine again. You understand me?
-这是 -我问你听懂了吗
- That's a... - I said, do you understand me?
别碰它
Don't touch it.
这才是我认识的雷·佩里
That's the Ray Perry I know.
这是怎么回事
Hey. What the hell's going on?
拜托冷静点 你还好吗
Come on. Cool off. You all right?
没错 在这么多年之后
Yeah. After all these years,
三十还是不知道什么时候应该放弃
Thirty still does not know when to quit.
冷静点 好吗
All right. Slow it down, all right?
兄弟 深呼吸
Hey. Breathe, man.
别这样 你们认识也不是一天两天了
Come on. You two were boys back in the day.
-那都是不堪回首的过去 -我明白
- Yeah, those days I don't care to go back to. - Look, I understand.
这样待着对我们每个人都没有好处
It's not good for any of us just to be sitting around.
我们出任务的时候比现在要好得多
We're a lot better when we're operating.
那还用说
Yeah, that's for damn sure.
昨天碰到扎哈德是这趟任务里我们
Rolling up Zahed yesterday was the first time all trip
第一次感觉自己来这里还有点用处
we did anything felt like it justified us being here.
其实他不是我们的目标
Turns out he's not the guy.
情报显示
Intel's suggesting
袭击背后还有别的组织
that there's another group behind the attacks.
所以我们唯一的一次胜利
So, the one victory we have,
其实什么用都没有 只是个失误
it turns out it's-it's nothing. A mistake?
是我们粉碎的一场袭击
u202dIt was a mission that we crushed.
是 但现在又回到原点了
Yeah, but now we're back to square zero.
我们不知道待在这里是为了什么
We don't have no idea what we're doing here.
-我们已经失去了控制 J -说你自己 雷
- We have lost our grip, J. - Speak for yourself, Ray.
好吧
Oh, right.
有了一批新的敌人 你很激动
Whole new batch of enemies has you thrilled.
打算再拿出二十年时间 不计代价地
Squeeze another 20 years out of fighting them,
跟他们战斗
no matter what the cost.
去走走 冷静一下吧
Hey, go cool off. Take a walk.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, brother.
我也不想这么说 莱纳斯
Hate to say it, Linus,
不过我觉得大南瓜今天应该不会出现了
but I don't think the Great Pumpkin's gonna show.
科佩尔 你以前钓过鲈鱼吗
You ever go bass fishing, Kopel?
一样的规矩
Same rule.
你说话的时候塔♥利♥班♥是不会出现的
Taliban don't come when you're talking.
好吧 你那边怎么样 探子
All right, how we looking, spotter?
九十多米外有树
Uh, tree at about a hundred yards.
有点起风了 东向西吹
Looks like wind's picking up, blowing east to west.
好的 九百米处呢
Okay. At a thousand?
风势渐小
Dying down a bit.
风向相反 西向东
Blowing opposite out there, west to east.
是侧风
Crosswind.
要是风向有变化赶紧告诉我
You let me know if it changes direction, okay?
收到
Copy that.
你在家钓鱼吗
You fish back home?
偶尔吧 你呢
Yeah, a little bit. You?
当然
Yeah.
超喜欢
Yeah, I live for it.
梭子鱼 大眼蓝鲈
Pike, walleye.
你能说得上名字的 我都能抓到
You name it, I'm catching it.
威斯康星州 德尔顿湖
Good old Lake Delton, Wisconsin.
但现在我觉得自己更像是鱼饵
Uh, these days, though, I feel more like the bait
不像是渔夫了 你明白我的意思吗
than the fisherman, if you know what I mean.
被扔在这个岗哨守着这条河
Just thrown to this outpost to chum up these waters.
带着一个排的人扎在山沟里
You stick your platoon in a ditch on a mountain, man,
我想不明白这样怎么打胜仗
can't see how that wins a war.
怎么 招你入伍的时候
What, so they don't give you all the answers
没人跟你解释过这些吗
when they put that cool patch on your arm?
没有
Not quite.
快日落了
It's close to sundown.
我们可能很快就会听到
We'll probably hear one of these clowns
这些小丑在远处开火了
fire off from somewhere pretty soon.
科佩尔 闭嘴 看 看
Kopel, shut up. Look, look, look.
迫击炮筒 他们想炸掉前哨站
Mortar tube. They're gonna light up the COP.
好了 芒兹
All right. Mounds,
要是我没打中 我需要你盯住目标
if I miss, I may need you to spot the impact
帮我补射 好吗
and help me correct, all right?
明白
Got it.
好了
All right.
我要开始按顺序从左到右地解决他们
I'm gonna start cutting them from right to left, in order.
探子准备好了吗
Spotter ready?
探子已就位
Spotter ready.
你的中尉现在会同意我们去侦察了吗
Think your LT's gonna let us do that recon hike now?
人们爱说啥就说啥
People can say whatever they want.
他们可以故意拖延 可以怀疑你
They can drag their feet, they can doubt you.
但是你可以忽略他们
But you can ignore the crap out of them,
因为从一开始你都是对的
'cause you were right since you got here.
你知道吗 相比于跑步
You know, you're a far better cheerleader
你更擅长做一个拉拉队长
than you are a runner.
你知道的 不是吗
u202dYou know that, right?
痛苦地意识到了 特别是我的小腿
Painfully aware. Especially my calves.
你等下想去吃点东西吗
u202dHey, you want to get something to eat later?
-当然 -好
- Yeah, sure. - u202dOkay.
好的
All right.
-看... -怎么了
- Seen... - u202dWhat up?
在基地里看见你们俩好几次了
Seen you two together on base a few times now.
是啊
Yeah.
-是啊 -对 里斯他是一个很厉害的谈判家
- Yeah? - Yeah, Reiss is a, he's a sharp interrogator, you know?
很荣幸他可以帮我
So, it's good to pick his brain.
对 我们都经历过起伏
Yeah, ups and downs we've had,
如果能有人陪伴是最好不过了
it's good to have someone to ride with, right?
什么意思 起伏
What do you mean, ups and downs?
我听说我们的高价值目标
Well, I just heard our big bad HVT
现在看上去并没那么高价值了
isn't looking so big or bad now.
那样的失望情绪使人分心
That type of disappointment warrants a distraction.
我没有失望 扎哈德才是我们的分心点
No, I'm not disappointed. And Zahed was our distraction.
现在我离事情的真♥相♥
No, now I'm-I'm driving towards
越来越近了
what's really going on around here.
那好吧
All right, then.
看到你能找到平衡我很开心
It's just nice to see you have some balance is all.
实话实说 他看起来不像是你的类型
If I'm being honest, he doesn't seem like your type.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表