剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Or do you still think I'm just going off a hunch?
我觉得你已经揭开了
I think that you have uncovered
这场血战的新篇章了
the next chapter in this bloody war.
所以
So...
无论你需要什么
whatever you need...
都是你的
it's yours.
一开始我以为你只是为了寻求认同感
At first I thought you were just gunning for recognition.
但是你要找的东西会很难找到
But what you're looking for is gonna be much harder to find.
等等 你今晚不射击吗
Wait, you're not shooting tonight?
不了 但有时间我们可以吃个饭
Nah. But maybe we could grab dinner sometime.
我知道一个不错的食堂
I know this great chow hall.
好好发泄一下吧
Have fun blowing off steam.
你会有很多工作要做的
You got a lot of work to do.
今天我们失去了一个兄弟 杰克·丹尼尔斯
We lost a brother today: JD.
做我们该做的事来缅怀他
So we honor him by doing what we do,
那就是战斗
and that's fight.
也为彼此而战
And we fight for each other.
敬杰克·丹尼尔斯
So, to Jack Daniels.
敬杰克
To Jack.
对
Yeah.
你还好吗
You good?
没事 我只是
Yeah, I just, uh...
忘不了看见杰克那双手的情景
can't get that image of Jack's hand out of my head.
有人想挑起战争 雷
Someone's looking for a fight, Ray.
如果真的打起来 我们需要克莱
We're gonna need Clay if it comes down to that.
是啊
Yeah.
有他在会好很多
A lot of good that's gonna be.
他现在脑子里只想着军官项目
His head's already stuck at STA-21.
你也不能怪这孩子 兄弟
You can't fault the kid, brother, I mean,
他一直认为自己为改变世界而斗争
he still thinks he's fighting to change the world.
你为了什么而斗争 雷
What are you fighting for, Ray?
你为了什么而斗争
What are you fighting for?
我的家人在安顿新家 我却离开了
I left my family making a home without me,
为了什么 来到这里 拖延时间
what, to come out here and run out the clock
而这个国家在寻找新的方式引起内爆 我
while this country finds a new way to implode? I...
专注当下 影响你能控制的
Three-foot world. Affect what you can control.
然后顺其自然
The rest will take care of itself.
我得平安回家 J
I got to make it home, J.
我不能让贾米拉一辈子都认为
I can't have Jameelah spending the rest of her life
他爸是个骗子
thinking her father was a liar.
其他的顺其自然
The rest will take care of itself.
我会罩着你的 兄弟 你会平安回家的
I got your back, buddy. You're gonna make it home.
进去吧 打给奈玛 一切都会好起来
Get in there and call Naima. Everything's gonna be good.
会好的
Gonna be good.
代我向她问好
Tell her I said hello.
好
Yeah.
对了
Hey...
你不去帐篷里打个电♥话♥吗
don't you got a call to make back in the hooch?
不用了
u202dNah.
我现在这样就好
I'm exactly where I need to be.
收到
Copy that.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表