剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
May have just blown this op, Ray.
杰森报告说 有一个门卫发现他们正在侦察
Jason reports a gate guard spotted them doing recon,
说要打电♥话♥向指挥官报告
made some noise about calling his commander.
监视的人再多会很危险
We can't afford any more eyes on us.
我们可能得取消拉蒂夫行动
We may need to cancel the Latif op.
不 我们可以监控他们的对话
No. We can monitor chatter,
看土库曼司令部有没有起疑心
if there are suspicions being raised in Turkmen command.
现在没理由改变行动计划
There's no reason to alter the mission plan yet.
现在也许没有 但如果那个门卫盯上了他们
Maybe not, but if they're in that guard's crosshairs,
是不可能从那个门溜出去的
there's no way they're sneaking out of his gate.
三号♥门是唯一一个
Gate three is the only one
能让服务运送出入的门
that's taking service deliveries.
好的 那我们就想办法从三号♥门走
Okay, we'll find a way to make gate three work.
有三天时间来想办法
We have three days to figure it out.
然后
And then,
确保这里安全之后
as soon as you clear that,
再确认其他地方的安全
you're clearing the rest of it.
没错
Right.
这么过去
You're coming through like this.
♪Better bite your tongue♪
♪Before you cross the line... ♪
卡拉戈兹会搜查整辆车
Karagoz checks the whole truck.
哈德利上校轮换休息
Captain Hadley's taking a break.
十点
2200 hours.
♪Look me in the eye... ♪
换班的人警惕性差一点
His replacement is less vigilant.
♪Then recognize ♪
♪I bring a whole lot of trouble ♪
♪I bring a whole lot of pain ♪
♪If you ain't got the heart... ♪
十二点的时候会再换班
Takes a second break at midnight.
奥蒂夫
Odeev!
我一会儿跟上你们
I'll, uh, catch up with you guys.
你好吗 兄弟
Hey. What's up, brother? What's up, brother?
咱得换条大点的狗
We're gonna need a bigger dog.
♪Recognize ♪
♪This ain't your day ♪
♪Better swallow your pride... ♪
不错
Way to go.
很好 不错
Very good. Good.
♪Then recognize...♪
连续三晚都是相同的时间安排
Same schedule, three nights in a row.
十点到十二点
2200 to midnight.
对撤退到撤离点来说时间很紧张
It's a tight window for exit and RTB.
明晚
Tomorrow night,
就行动
it's on.
确认高价值目标在目标房♥屋了吗
HVT's confirmed on site at the target house?
二十分钟前到的 有三个人护送
As of 20 minutes ago. Escorted in by three men.
侦察监视设备从阿富汗基地出动 一小时内就位
ISR has launched from Shindand. Be on station in an hour.
运输车和武器已经出发
Transport and weapons are locked down.
洗衣车十点到基地 都准备好了
The laundry truck will be on the base at 2200. We're ready.
我们动手之前
All right, so Mandy's guys will cut power to the safe house
曼迪会让人切断安全屋电源
immediately before we do the hit.
我们戴夜视镜进去
We'll go in with NODs.
突击队有谁
Who's on the assault team?
我 你 特伦特 全金属
Me, you, Trent, Full Metal.
我们十点前潜入进去
We'll slip in just before 10:00.
其他人留下做掩护
Rest of us will stay behind to maintain our cover.
离行动还有一个小时 保持警惕
One hour till go time, so stay sharp.
尊贵的客人们
The guests of honor!
来庆祝一下我们绝妙的新合作关系
We celebrate our wonderful new partnership.
我亲爱的朋友们
Ah, yes, my dear friends.
非常感谢
You know, I really appreciate that, but, uh,
但我们明天一早要赶飞机
we have an early flight in the morning.
兄弟们得早点休息
Boys, they got to sleep up, get some rest.
美国硬汉要睡美容觉
The tough Americans, they need their beauty sleep.
没可能
No chance.
我们得好好送别一下你们 总士官长 来吧
We send you off in style, Master Chief. Come.
-好吧 就一小时 -太好了
- Okay. One hour. - Sweet.
来吧 兄弟们
Keep it together, guys.
-好的 -好的
- All right. - All right.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
这酒真烈
Whoo! Wow, stuff is harsh.
违背本性让我痛苦万分
Pains me to every fiber of my being.
你觉得他们能按我们希望的时间走吗
Think these guys will leave when we need them to?
怎么 你在质疑我的搜查能力吗
What, you're questioning my ability to clear a room?
有车辆停靠在安全屋门口
Vehicle just pulled up at the safe house.
很可能正准备运送拉蒂夫
They could be getting ready to transport Latif.
我们没有第二坐标情报
We have no Intel on a secondary location.
现在失去拉蒂夫 再想抓他如大海捞针
If we lose Latif, he's in the wind.
B队现在就得行动
Bravo has to move now.
B队能安全撤离的突破口还需要十五分钟
The team's window to exit safely is not for another 15 minutes.
那就提前打乱他们的运输计划
Okay, well, we scramble the transport early.
这样做没有用
That's not gonna work.
在基地制♥造♥混乱引开守卫
Create a diversion on the base to draw the guard off.
我们的团队人手不足
We don't have a full team.
你是觉得四名一级作战人员
You're telling me four Tier One operators
斗不过一个护卫
can't outwit one security guard?
我理解你在加拉加斯
Listen, I understand what you went through
遭遇过不幸 特工艾利斯
in Caracas, Agent Ellis.
你想要孤注一掷
And that you want to keep doubling down,
赢回失去的一切 但要注意分寸
earn back what you lost. But there is a limit.
现在只能耐心观望等待
There's nothing to do but wait and watch.
认输吧
Boom. Suck it.
你输了 幸运女神没有眷顾你 同志
Suck it. Poker, pistols, not your day in Deadwood, comrade.
好了 马上就要到
All right, well, afraid it's, uh, getting to be
睡觉的时间 兄弟们 把这收拾一下
our bedtime, boys, so we got to clean up here.
知道了
All right.
抱歉不能给你准备个更棒的欢送会
Sorry we could not, uh, throw you a better goodbye party.
等你回来 让你见识下这里的夜生活
But come here again, and we'll show you the nightlife.
世界上最美丽的女人
Most beautiful women in the world,
都在土库曼巴适这
right here in Turkmenbashi.
你逗我呢
Are you kidding me?
都过去四天了你才说
It's taken you four damn days to tell me this?
你可以永不离开这里
You would have never left.
这是一个欢送环节吗
That part of your send-off?
基地实施了安保封锁
Base is on security lockdown.
没有人能进出这里
Nobody can come in or, uh, go out.
怎么样
So, what do you say?
乐趣才刚刚开始
Fun's just getting started.
收到 作战中心 我会转达给兄弟们
Copy that, Havoc. I'll tell the boys.
作战中心说封锁是因为
Havoc is saying that the shutdown is due to a threat
八百公里外的一个分♥裂♥组织
from a separatist group about 500 miles away.
有几个土库曼人说
Yeah, well, a couple of the Turkmen say
这种事每个月都发生 不用紧张
these happen once a month. False alarm.
不论真假 咱们的车都到不了基地这里
Real or not, there's no way our ride's getting on base now.
这里和艾卡兹岛不一样
This place ain't like Alcatraz.
一定有办法能离开这里
There's got to be a way out.
我有其他办法离开这里
You know, I think I got another card to play.
奥戴弗
Odeev.
我也不确定 伙计们
I don't know, guys.
我们在这的最后一晚 根本睡不着
Come on, hey. It's our last night here, we can't sleep.
我们就指望这次派对支撑了
You know, the party is, it's on life support.
我还告诉了大伙
And I told the guys here about
你对当地姑娘们的评价
what you said about the local ladies.
-除非你在吹牛 -不 不
- You know, unless you were telling tales? - No, no.
-我看他就是在吹牛 -是真的
- Yeah, I think he was telling tales. - It was the truth.
那就让我们见识一下
Well, let's go check it out.
可以 但是基地已经封锁了
Okay, but the base is locked down.
你是作战人员还是个小文员
Are you an operator or an order taker?
禁止进出
通融一下
兄弟之间 哪有什么规定
想不想知道那个袋子里装了什么
Do we want to know what's inside that package?
还是算了吧
Eh, probably not.
走吧 走吧
你是真正的忍♥者 奥戴弗
Bona fide ninja, Odeev.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表