剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
你会尽快带我离开这个国家吗
You'll get me out of the country as soon as possible?
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
建筑外♥围♥至少六名
I count at least half a dozen
全副武装的壮年男子
armed fighting-age males outside our location.
B1 作战中心暴露了
Bravo 1, Havoc's been compromised.
快走 快走
Move, move.
克雷格医生在哪里 他在哪儿
Where is Dr. Craig? Where?
他们不会把他们留在这儿太长时间
They won't keep him in this country much longer.
真♥主♥党
Hezbollah?
克雷格医生的命指望我们
Dr. Craig's life is in our hands.
一人两个弹匣 出发
Two mags each. Let's roll.
B1 作战中心下线
Bravo 1, Havoc is going off-line.
在撤离点汇合
Rendezvous at the exfil point.
队员们一到我们就出发 机长
We're wheels up as soon as my team arrives, Captain.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我接到报告 B队执行任务的
I'm getting reports on a large explosion
真♥主♥党设施所在地发生了一起大爆♥炸♥
at the Hezbollah facility Bravo hit.
这时候的加拉加斯通常没什么车
Caracas traffic is usually light at this hour.
他们现在应该到了
They should be here by now.
有没有消息说他们救出了克雷格医生和他的同事
Any word on if they rescued Dr. Craig or his colleagues?
杰森的通讯掉线了
Well, Jason's comms call dropped.
没有完成任务或人员死亡的消息
No word on mission success or casualties.
感觉不太对劲
Something feels off.
是啊 我们在没有通讯的情况下实施行动
Yeah. We're running an op with no comms,
没有守望 没有作战中心
no overwatch, no TOC.
当然会不对劲
Damn right something's off.
行了 我们走
All right, let's move.
我们走
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go!
你让我们对现场情况一无所知 总士官长
Had us in the dark there, Master Chief.
对 这次行动就该秘密执行
Yeah, well, dark is where this op should stay.
克雷格医生呢
Where's Dr. Craig?
他在突袭中遇害
He got killed in the raid.
有什么需要告诉我的吗
What do I need to know?
任务完全失败
Total mission failure.
海豹突击队
第三季 第十三集
待会回来看你
Come back and check on you in a bit.
-谢了 兄弟 -没事
- Thanks, brother. - Yeah.
你的腿受伤对我晋升准尉可没什么帮助
You getting busted up isn't gonna help my warrant officer rep.
-你感觉怎么样 -你知道的
- How you feeling? - Eh, you know.
腿会好起来的
Leg's gonna get better.
但看你们的样子
But judging by the way you all look,
我不敢说B队是否会好起来
I'm not sure I can say the same about Bravo.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
克雷格医生为我们冒了生命危险
Dr. Craig stuck his neck out for us
但我们让他失望了
and we failed him.
可以肯定的是 队伍一定会受到严格审查
Gonna put the team under a microscope, that's for sure,
但只要行动通过审查 队伍就会没事的
but as long as the op checks out, the team will be fine.
你的准尉晋升也是
Same for your warrant packet.
克雷格医生还躺在那里
My promotion's an ugly thing to think about
考虑晋升的事让人难堪
with Dr. Craig on board.
这下捅了五角大楼的马蜂窝了
Stirred up a hornet's nest at the Pentagon.
英国公民
British citizen,
为美国中情局工作 死于海豹突击队的突袭
working as an asset for the CIA, killed in a SEAL raid?
-反响不太好 -我现在不在乎反响
- The optics are bad. - I don't care about optics right now.
我担心的是现实
I'm concerned about reality.
现实是各队
Reality is that the teams
最近已经有了很多负面报道
have had a string of bad press lately
我们不能再雪上加霜
and we can't afford another black eye.
侦察监视设备撤离了 所以我不知情
Look, we pulled ISR off target, so I am out of the loop.
告诉我这次行动没有别的问题
Tell me this was a clean op.
我不能这么说
I can't tell you that.
你不能是什么意思
What do you mean you can't?
当时
It was...
我之前和指挥和控制中心在一起
I was with Command and Control.
在我与队员汇合之前
All right? When I went to go join my team,
发生了一次爆♥炸♥ 那就是克雷格的死因
there was an explosion. That's what killed Craig.
你有没有找到爆♥炸♥源
Did you identify the source of the explosion?
我的首要任务是把队伍安全送上本架飞机
My priority was getting my team back to this plane alive.
我没有时间问这些问题
I didn't have time to ask questions.
那我建议你现在腾出时间
Well, I suggest that you make time now,
搞清楚到底发生了什么
find out what the hell happened.
因为我们一抵达弗吉尼亚海滩
'Cause we need an answer for Command
就需要立刻给指挥部一个答复
as soon as we touch down at Virginia Beach.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
克雷格医生的事很遗憾
I'm sorry about Dr. Craig.
你感觉还好吗
You feeling okay?
我没事 头有点疼 但没有什么问题
Yeah, I mean, my head's throbbing a bit, but I'm fine.
我不是问这个
That's not what I'm asking.
你离阵亡只有一步之遥
You were a heartbeat away from being killed.
我也被派驻很多次了
I've been deployed how many times,
但真的从来没有面对面地...
but I really never came face-to-face with...
你有过这样近距离战斗的经历吗
You ever been that close?
你是怎么摆脱这个阴影的
How'd you shake it?
谁说我们能摆脱得了呢
Who says we shake any of this?
糟糕的行动只能雪上加霜
Bad ops never get any easier, do they?
我只记得这些行动
Only ops I seem to remember.
布莱克本找你麻烦吗
Blackburn crawling up your ass?
因为有大佬找他的麻烦
That's 'cause the brass is crawling up his ass.
人♥质♥死了 当官的就炸毛
Dead hostage always makes officers jumpy.
五角大楼会把这事怪罪到我们头上
Pentagon is gonna pin this on us
如果我们不能自圆其说的话
if our story is not airtight.
会搞得很难看
It's gonna get ugly, early.
是不是 他们的一贯作风
All right? That's their MO.
要是我能再快几秒 我...
If I was just a few seconds faster, I...
也许一切就会不同
maybe this turns out different.
里面到底发生了什么
What the hell happened in there?
我只知道我看见的 兄弟
I only know what I saw, brother.
我们进入关押克雷格医生和
We entered the target building
凯医生的目标建筑
holding Dr. Craig and Dr. Kay.
B1 我是B2
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2.
向二楼前进 收到没
Heading to the second deck. How copy?
B2 这是...
Bravo 2, this is...
最后一句再重复一遍
Say again your last?
克莱 带你那队上楼
Clay, take your team and head upstairs.
好的 收到 前进
All right, roger that. Moving.
桑尼 跟我走
Sonny, on me.
这里看起来也没有人
Looks like another dry hole.
也许不是 那是什么
Or not. What the hell was that?
B6 我是B2 收到没
Bravo 6, this is Bravo 2. How copy?
听我口令
On me.
投弹
Toss in a crash.
我的用光了
I'm all out!
投弹了
Crash out!
我没有料到会有勃朗宁重机♥枪♥
I didn't expect a barricaded, belt-fed machine-gun.
但我知道人♥质♥在屋里
But I knew the hostage was in the room,
所以我投弹之后
so I threw the crash,
正准备要进入
and we were about to make entry,
-结果整个地方都炸掉了 -等一下
- when the whole damn place blew. - W-Wait a second.
碰撞手雷只会震慑敌人
I mean, a crash grenade is just gonna stun the enemy.
不会炸掉整个屋子
It's not gonna destroy the whole room.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们忽略了一些东西
We're missing some elements here.
但愿我能多提供一些线索 J
Wish I could shed more light, J.
这样吧 把大家都叫过来
You know what? Gather the boys together.
我们来做一个任务后检视
We're gonna do an AAR,
弄清楚屋子到底是怎么炸掉的
figure out why that room exploded.
好的
Right.
自从我们到了加拉加斯
We've been pressing in the red
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表