剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
我懂那个表情
I know that look.
她叫什么
What's her name?
她叫丽贝卡 她是华盛顿的
Her name's Rebecca. She's from D.C.
我周六晚上有个工作聚会
I have a work function on Saturday night.
国会葡萄酒事务组
u202dIt's the Congressional Wine Caucus.
你有兴趣陪我参加吗
Do you want to be my plus-one?
没了阴谋诡计 首都都千杯不醉了
This town can't even get drunk without ulterior motives.
但如果我不操纵这台机器
But if you don't work the machine,
这台机器就会反过来操纵我
the machine will work you.
我要试试准尉
I'm gonna try for warrant officer.
雷 自从我认识你开始
Ray, you've wanted to run your own team
你就想带你自己的队
for as long as I've known you.
但我要照顾我的家庭 宝贝
But I got to take care of my family, babe.
那是我的首要任务
That's my priority.
接下来几个月通过审查 好吗
Walk the line for the next few months.
我不想让任何事干扰到你的申请
I don't want anything derailing your application. I hear you.
我也不喜欢我现在要做的这件事
I don't like that I have to do this right now.
-做什么 -告诉你我喜欢你
- Do what? - Tell you that I like you.
你的地方就在这里
Your scene's right here with us.
情况不同了
Things change.
因为你现在是军官了吗
What, because you're an officer now?
-就喝一口 -离我远点
- Just have a drink and... - Get out of my face.
-放松点 -我说了离我远点
- You need to relax. - I said get off of me!
那行为很蠢 女士
That was very stupid, miss.
孟加拉国 达卡
-再见 -很好
- Goodbye. - Very nice.
跟你说了多少次了
离它远点
滚
硝化甘油炸♥药♥
海豹突击队
第三季 第十集
可以肯定地说 我的髋关节正式愈合了
Can definitely say that the hip is officially healed.
你知道吗 你要是早点让我看你的训练
Mm. You know, could've gotten you back in the field faster
我本来可以让你更快归队
if you'd only let me show you these exercises sooner.
我还得锻炼我的灵活性 这是肯定的
Hey, well, I got to work on my flexibility, that's for sure.
我没什么可抱怨的
I did not have any complaints.
熟能生巧 你知道的
You know, practice makes perfect. You know that.
真令人钦佩 练习
So admirable. Practice, huh?
如果我们以后要多练习的话
If we're gonna-- if we're gonna have some more practice,
那我确实有几个小要求
then I do have a few requests.
是吗 我想也是
Oh, really? I'm sure you do.
从哪开始
Where does that start?
首先
u202dWell, to start,
我现在好饿
worked up an appetite.
你饿吗
You hungry? Ah.
吃饭吗
What, for food?
等等 几点了
Oh, wait a second. What time is it?
不好
That's not good.
听我说 我得...
Listen, I got to, uh...
我得去
I got to, uh,
舱壁见队员们
go meet the boys at the Bulkhead.
也就是说
That means
既然我不用担心你吃什么
I can pick up Indian on my way home,
我可以在回家路上吃个印度菜
since I don't have to worry about your palate.
双赢
u202dWin-win.
这个决定不怎么样
That's a bad call right there.
你知道的 我...
You know, I would, um...
我也想请你去舱壁 但是
I'd ask you to come and all to the Bulkhead, but, uh...
好吧
Well,
我们公开露面可能会引起轰动
us making a-a public appearance might make some waves.
-可能还是保持原状比较好 -好
- It's probably good for us to let this be what it is. - Yeah.
没有别人的期待 对吧
without anybody else's expectations, you know? u202d
对
Yeah.
几点去见他们
What time you meeting 'em?
现在
Now.
我迟到了
I'm late.
但是...你不如
But, tell you what, why don't you just, um,
点外卖♥♥吧
order some food?
别收拾我的东西
Just don't-don't touch my mess.
因为如果有人动了我的东西
Because if I come back and I don't know where things are,
我回来不知道东西在哪里 我会很困扰
I get confused, if people move things.
而且 都是乱七八糟的东西 我...
And it's, uh-- It's my mess, you know? u202dI...
-我可不敢动 -好
- I wouldn't dream of it. - Yeah.
但是 我就不打扰你了
But, you know what, I'm just gonna get out of your way.
别 别 你确定吗
No, no. You sure?
对 没事
Yeah, it's cool.
那好吧
Right. Okay.
我...
Uh, I, um...
我去收拾
I got to get ready.
去收拾吧
Go get ready.
然后还有布洛克
So, then there's, uh-- there's Brock.
他是训犬员
He's, uh-- he's the dog handler.
地狱犬 对吧
Cerberus, right?
今晚也会见到它吗 还是说...
Will I get to meet him tonight, too, or...
会的 但是
Yes. And, uh,
这里不让狗进来
n-no, there's no dogs allowed in here.
对布洛克的社交生活来说真不幸
Oh. u202dUnfortunate for Brock's social life.
你确定你准备好了吗
You're sure you're-you're up for this?
放轻松
Relax.
你担心我无法融入你朋友们吗
Are you nervous I'm not gonna fit in with your friends?
不 不是 根本不是
No, not really. Not at all, actually.
他们...
They're just, um...
他们只是和你那个圈子的人不太一样
They're a little-little different from your crowd.
从来没见过我的圈子就下这种大胆的定论
That's a bold assessment from a guy who's never met my crowd.
政♥治♥家和军人并不是一个圈子
Politicians and pipe hitters don't really mix.
我不确定我能不能融入
I'm not sure I'd fit in.
你会很好融入的
You'd fit in just fine.
别说你从来没想过自己站上更大的舞台
Tell me you haven't imagined yourself on a bigger stage.
带领我自己的队伍
Leading my own team one day is about
就是我想过的更大舞台
as big a stage I've considered.
我不太相信你
Not sure I believe you.
但等你准备好
But when you are ready
一瞥幕后时
to glimpse behind the curtain,
我保证
I promise,
我会像今晚的你一样 为对方做好准备
I will prep you as well as you have prepped me for tonight.
说到这里
Speaking of which,
全金属 他的真名叫什么
Full Metal, what's his actual name?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
他自己也不知道
u202dNot even him.
你有空聊聊你给南方司令部的评估报告吗
Hey. You got a second to talk about your SOUTHCOM assessment?
可以 怎么了
Yeah. What's up?
那四名在哥伦比亚躲避抓捕的高价值目标
The four HVTs that evaded capture in Colombia,
你找到他们和哥伦比亚革命武装之间的联♥系♥了吗
did you ever find a link between any of them and FARC?
我们还没找
We weren't looking for one.
我得查查我的笔记
I'd have to check my notes.
给我三十分钟
Give me 30.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Fine.
多年的审问经验告诉我你不好
Years of interrogating tells me that you aren't.
你想休息一下 聊聊吗
You want to take a break, talk about it?
我不能 谢了
I can't. Thanks.
我懂你要和队员们保持距离
I get isolating yourself from the guys,
但现在连我也包括在内了吗
but now I'm on the list?
我没什么能跟司令部的人聊的
It's nothing that I can talk about with anyone at Command.
连你也不行
Not even you.
好吧 随便你
All right. Have it your way.
但如果你改主意了 你知道的
But... if you change your mind, you know,
我最会保守秘密了
secrets are kind of my thing.
你从华盛顿开车三个半小时 就是为了见他吗
You drive three and a half hours from D.C. Just to see this guy?
这时间够你思考
That's a lot of time to think about
-你有更好的选择 -没错
- how much better you can do. - True.
我来不是单单为了见他
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表