剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
儿子可能会追随父亲的脚步
Son might be following in the father's footsteps.
有什么有意思的事吗
Anything interesting?
在那个时候
Well, there was a medical angle
局里有一个医疗方面的调查视角
that the Agency pursued back then.
阿尔哈萨德的妻子患有一种罕见的遗传疾病
Al-Hazred's wife had a rare genetic ailment
叫做再生障碍性贫血
called "Aplastic anemia."
需要定期输血
Required regular blood transfusions.
我的想法就是追查这些治疗记录
So, the idea was to trace those treatments.
也许能查到他们的藏身之处
We might get pointed to their hideout.
我不记得书里或是电影里出现过这个
I don't remember this from the books or the movies.
毫无头绪
Didn't lead anywhere.
但是也许是一种遗传疾病
But, you know, a... maybe a hereditary condition...
有可能是条线索
Could be a thread to follow.
我知道希望渺茫
It's a long shot, I know.
到目前为止 你的直觉就没错过
Your instincts have been dead-on so far.
我会让中情局去查一查
I'll have Langley check into it.
谢谢
Thank you.
她怎么样了
How is she?
不好
Not great.
但是她知道没人
But she knows that no one could have prevented
能避免萨米姆发生这种事
what happened to Samim.
她和你说的吗
She told you that?
我们还没有机会好好聊聊
We haven't had a chance to really talk.
但是议员的麦克风还开着
...but the senator's microphone was still on.
屋里的每一个人都听到他说的话
Everybody in the room heard what he said.
有人认为是他的政党陷害他
Some people think he was set up by his own party.
我还认为塔♥利♥班♥耍了阴招
I thought the Taliban fought dirty.
你那里怎么样
So, what's going on there?
除了桑尼从得州回来之外
Other than Sonny coming back from Texas,
没什么特别的事
not much to report.
桑尼回来了
Sonny's back?
就是说你已经离开六个星期了
Means it's been six weeks since you left already.
的确
That's...
如此
...the way it seems.
我知道 我也是
Yeah, I know. For me, too.
你和他说你要参加军官项目 他有什么反应
So, how did he take it when you told him you were going STA-21?
你还没和他说
You haven't told him yet.
桑尼以前是个暴脾气[导火索]
Sonny was a lit fuse before.
他在野外都会炸毛
I mean... he'd explode out here in the wild.
说到导火索
Speaking of lit fuses,
那封关于马斯登大使的信
that letter about Ambassador Marsden
已经引起了很多人的关注
has been getting a lot of attention.
-是吗 -在这个镇上
- Yeah? - Can't get a drink in this town
如果不听听是谁把这封信寄给媒体
without hearing someone's opinion
就喝不到酒
on who sent the letter to the press.
不管是寄信的人是谁
I mean, whoever it was that sent it,
至少他们拨乱反正了 这才是最重要的
at least they set the record straight, and that's what matters.
整件事很快就会平息了
This whole thing will all blow over soon.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你知道政客们有多喜欢军队
You know how politicians love the troops...
直到他们开始有自己的观点
until they start having opinions.
你好吗 老大
What's going on here, boss?
等一下 看看这是谁
Whoa, wait a second, look at that?
简直让人眼前一亮
Now right there is a knuckle-draggin' sight for sore eyes.
-桑尼·奎恩 -是啊
- Sonny Quinn! - Yeah!
瞧瞧你 气色不错嘛
Look at you, you look good.
以为你好吃好喝下肚
Figured all those steers and steins you're putting down
会胖个几斤 但想到你反倒瘦了 兄弟
you'd add a couple more pounds, but you're trimming up, bud.
我跑了不少步
I did a lot of running to work off those...
来消化那些得州大分量的食物
Texas-sized meals, you know.
是啊 但你知道吗
Yeah, but you know what?
林戴尔 没错 他把你派到那去
Lindell, right, he sends you out there
想困死你 不过你已经证明他错了
to, to die, and you proved him wrong.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
是的 不过林戴尔的所为真是...
Yeah, but what Lindell did...
适得其反 就是这样
Backfired-- that's what happened.
适得其反 因为你变得更强后回来了
Backfired, 'cause you came back stronger.
我能从你的眼神里看出来了
I can tell in your eyes.
我已经得到教训了 老杰
Learned my lesson, Jace.
而且也做好准备做下一代的海豹突击队队员了
And I'm ready to be whatever next-generation SEAL
不论林戴尔和我的队员们需要什么样子的我
Lindell and my teammates need me to be.
别再说什么"下一代的海豹突击队"了
Stop with that "Next-generation SEAL" stuff.
我不需要我的作战人员之中有一位
I don't need one of my operators playing nice
喜欢发号♥施令...和玩物丧志的人
with the shot-callers... and cake-eaters.
你不是这样的人
That's not you.
可如果想留在B队必须要这样呢
What if that's what it takes to stay on Bravo?
其实 在得州我学到了一点
You know, I-I learned something in, in Texas.
什么
Yeah?
进化是不可避免的
Evolution is inevitable.
当然这也不一定是件坏事
It don't mean it's a bad thing, either.
什么丧气话
That's bar down.
而且我才是决定B队人员去留的人 好吗
And I'm the one who decides who stays in Bravo, okay?
我和你 我们是战士
You and I, we're warriors.
我们承受不了改变
We cannot afford change.
承受不了 明白吗
Can't, got it?
随便你吧 老杰
Whatever you say, Jace.
你觉得我现在够帅了 金属
You think I'm pretty now, Metal,
我们抓捕阿尔哈萨德那个时候我更是帅气逼人
you should've seen me back when we took out Al-Hazred.
这么谈论他 让我觉得自己好像又回到25岁了
All this talk about him, got me feeling like I'm 25.
重新变回处♥男♥感觉如何啊
Well, how does it feel to be a virgin again?
相信我 等碰上这样的行动
Trust me, when it comes to an op like this,
你就和处♥男♥无异了
you're the virgin.
你怎么知道
You have no idea.
干掉像他爸那样的目标
Taking out a target like his daddy.
那种专注力
All that attention.
简直感觉像是变身天神
Start to feel like a golden god.
说的没错吧 雷
Ain't that right, Ray?
我对那些并不是都很清楚 不过...
I don't know about all of that, but....
如果自己的行动在世界的
I will admit having your op splashed
各个角落都登上头版头条的话...
all over every front page in the world...
想完全不激动也难啊
hard not to feel something.
没错 不死之身
Yeah, immortal.
还记得我们到达美国的时候
Remember when we got stateside,
我们都哭了吗
that tear we went on?
真是我人生中数一数二的高光时刻
Some of the best times of my life.
是吗 我对那些时光可没有这么深厚的感情
Yeah, I don't remember those times so fondly.
我只需要一点推动力
I already needed a swift kick in the ass.
再说那种专注力当时也并没有缓解状况
All that attention didn't help the situation.
你能懂我的意思吗 直到看见奈玛...
You know what I mean? Took meetin' Naima to...
才让自己有回到现实的感觉
bring me back down to earth.
没错 希望我这种救赎方式不会被诅咒
Yeah, pray I don't get cursed with that kind of redemption.
最疯狂的问题在于...
The craziest thing is, is...
我所有为了改变人生所做的事
all the stuff I did to change my life,
都在这里日复一日地重复着
it's Groundhog Day around here.
坏人更新换代
New generation of evil replaces the old.
仿佛无法摆脱的宿命一样
Something inescapable about it.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
怎么了 什么
What?! What?
你已经绕着基地跑了八圈了
You done lapped this damn thing about eight times.
是的 这是为了保持状态 好吗
Yeah, just staying primed, okay?
-这么做又没什么问题 -有问题 你在发抖
- Nothing wrong with that. - Nope, you're sharking.
而且自从我们发现
You haven't sat still
有关小阿尔哈萨德的事之后你就坐立不安
since we found out about Al-Hazred Jr.
是吗 那我告诉你 如果我们之前没有想那么多
Yeah, well, I'll tell you what, if we weren't overthinking it,
那现在他可能已经死在我们枪下了 好吗
maybe we'd have him in our crosshairs by now, all right?
好了 我需要两个志愿者
All right, I need two volunteers
负责护送艾利斯特工进入巴格拉米地区
to escort Agent Ellis into the Bagrami District.
她要给萨米姆的遗孀送慰问品
She's delivering a condolence gift to Samim's widow.
你为什么指派曼迪去
Why are you sending Mandy?
我没有 她坚持要去
I'm not, she insisted.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表