剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Sir?
你在也门的行动
Your actions in Yemen.
恕我直言 长官 也门是一场灾难
With all due respect, sir, Yemen was a disaster.
我理解你的感受
I understand the sentiment.
失去了马斯登大使是个悲剧
Losing Ambassador Marsden was a tragedy.
但事实证明
But the fact remains
在面对极端不利的情况下
Bravo demonstrated remarkable courage
B队表现勇气可嘉
in the face of overwhelming odds.
特别是你
Particularly you.
我只是做好本职工作 长官 大家都是
I was just doing my job, sir. We all were.
你得到了嘉奖
It's being recognized.
你被授予了铜星勋章
You've been submitted for the Bronze Star Medal with Valor.
我 我受之有愧
I don't... No, I don't de... I don't deserve that.
这就不取决于你或我了
Well, it's not up to you.
你的行动是你的队长上报的
Or me. Your actions were submitted by your team leader.
由审查委员会来裁定
The reviewing committee will determine
这些行动是否达到了铜星勋章的标准
whether those actions merit the BV.
你说自己只是做好本职工作
Now, you say you were just doing your job?
你所做的这些本职工作 无论成败
The BV is about what it takes to do that job,
都值得一个铜星勋章
regardless of the mission's success.
如果你的队长认为你值得
If your team leader thinks you earned it
审查委员会也同意
and the reviewing committee agrees,
那么相信我 你值得
then trust me, you did.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
贾米拉去朋友家过夜
So, Jameelah left for her sleepover,
小家伙睡着了
and the little guy's already asleep.
先别管这些了好吗
How about we let this go for a little bit?
都安静了 我们可以谈谈心
If we're quiet, we can talk some things over,
或者来点成人时间
maybe have some adult time.
成人时间
Adult time?
是的
That's what I said.
好吧
Okay. Uh...
伙计们 我在附近逛顺便过来
Hey, guys, I was in the neighborhood, I figured I'd stop by.
我带了礼物和一堆东西
Look, I brought a gift and everything, huh?
你是说酒保一看到你就要吐了吗
You mean the bartender's sick of seeing your face,
而你又不想回家
and you didn't feel like going home.
不是 你要吃这个吗
No. You gonna eat this?
你吃吧 兄弟
Have at it, brother.
孩子们好吗 杰森
How are the kids, Jason?
小麦很好
I mean, look, Mikey-- he's great.
他很努力而且...
You know, he's working hard and...
很喜欢曲棍球和学校的生活
loves the hockey and school and the experience, and Emma,
艾玛在纽约 她喜欢那里
well, she's in New York, so... she's loving that.
我以为她听说你做手术
Figured she'd come back down
会回来看看
after hearing about your surgery. u202dWell...
一定是玩太嗨就不回来了
Must be having fun to not come back.
不想打搅他们两个
Didn't want to bother her or him.
所以我什么都没有告诉他们
That's why I didn't say anything to 'em.
老杰 你知道
Well, Jace, you know,
这种信息也许是有必要告知的
that information might be considered need-to-know.
他们经历的一切
Everything that they have been through,
知道老爸的...
knowing that their dad has a...
髋部出了问题
a bad hip, I...
让他们承受的太多了
That's too much for them right now.
我不想他们去处理这种事 就是这样
I don't... I don't want them to deal with that. That's all.
你俩继续聊吧
I'm gonna let you two catch up.
很高兴见到你 杰森
It was good seeing you, Jason.
-别见外 -好的
- Don't be a stranger. - Yeah.
你打算告诉我你的手术怎么样了吗
So, you gonna tell me what happened with your surgery?
出了点事情 医生不得不取消了手术
Something came up, doctor had to push the surgery,
所以就这样 他取消了
so... that's it. He pushed it.
你重新定时间了吗
You reschedule it yet?
只有你才能替自己决定怎么做是最好的
Only person that can decide what's right for you is you, right?
-是啊 -是 当初我受肩伤
- Got that right. - Yeah, that's what
我也是这样告诉我自己的
I told myself when my shoulder was messed up. u202d
说服自己不需要手术
Convinced myself I didn't need the surgery,
我可以用止疼药和物理治疗挺过去
I could handle it with pain meds and P.T.
结果发现医生是对的
Turned out the doctor was right, though.
要是我当初做了手术
If I, uh, had had the operation,
那个阿富汗的小男孩就不会死
then that boy in Afghanistan would still be alive.
不是来听你说教的
Didn't come here to get lectured.
不是说教 兄弟 只是分享
Not lecturing, brother. I'm just sharing.
也许因为我...
Probably 'cause I,
一辈子都后悔那个决定
regret that decision for the rest of my life.
林戴尔那边怎么样了
So, how'd it go with Lindell?
我知道他带你去了行动中心
I know he was taking you by the ops center,
带你去看了卸甲冲锋陷阵之后的人生
show you what life is like after door kicking.
我得接下电♥话♥ 是艾玛
I got to take this. It's Emma.
好 我会尽快给你的 我保证
All right, I'll get it to you. I promise.
来活了 我得去办点事
Duty calls. I got to take care of something.
-要帮忙吗 -不用
- You need an extra hand? u202d- No.
交给我
I got this.
除非你叫优步过去
Only if you're taking an Uber.
车已经来了
Already on the way.
我用的是来福车 不是优步
And it's Lyft. It ain't Uber.
家人或私人物品
某人陷入了沉思
There's a man lost in thoughts.
瞧瞧谁来了 是桑尼和湿链轮
Look who it is. Sonny and the wet sprocket.
天知道我在玻璃杯底下
Lord knows that I found some of my great answers
找到了一些好答案
at the bottom of a glass.
巴黎怎么样
How was Paris?
-我们还活着 -没错
- We're alive. - u202dThat's it.
-那是最重要的 -嗯
- All that matters. - Yeah.
我不是大侦探 但是
I'm no, detective, but,
我没看到你拄拐杖
I don't see any crutches anywhere.
你放弃手术了
You bailed on the surgery?
很好笑是吧
It's funny, ain't it?
我们在战场上找到的和平
We find more peace on the battlefield
比在家里多
than we ever do at home.
你会发现
You know? You realize,
对我们这样的人 战争是公平的
guys like us, there's a fairness in war.
只有杀人与被人杀而已
Kill or be killed. That's it.
我在这种简单中得到了极大的安慰
And I take great comfort in that simplicity.
你这番话的重点是什么
Is there a point to all this?
重点是有威胁不能开枪
The threat that you can't shoot,
这才是最让人烦心的事
that's what messes you up the most.
你现在经历的这些 老杰
You know, what you're going through right now, Jace,
这个手术
you know, this surgery.
你不能对它开枪
You know? You can't snipe it.
不能朝它扔手榴弹
Can't throw a grenade at it.
也不能朝它发射火箭筒
Can't even fire a damn RPG at it.
但你可以做的是
But what you can do
站起来 迎头面对
is stand up and face this thing head-on.
我从来没见过任何
I ain't never seen any situation
你无法脱身的困境
that you haven't been able to fight your way out of.
现在也一样
And it ain't no different now.
你只要去就行了 兄弟
All you got to do is show up, brother.
和往常一样战胜困难
Show up and beat the odds, like you always do.
你知道你一直开导我
You know, you keep channeling me,
你最后会搬到弗吉尼亚海滩的单身公♥寓♥
you're gonna end up, in a bachelor pad in Vah Beach,
祈祷你能再次出任务
you know, crossing your fingers that you're gonna operate again.
我们需要你 老杰
We need you, Jace.
小队需要你
The team needs you.
我们需要你去做手术
We need you to get that surgery.
回到战场上
Get back to the fight.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
u202dLook at me.
-我看着 -我要走了
- Look at me. u202d- I got to go, man.
要走了 小队召唤吧
Got to go. The team, right?
昨夜 海军陆战队布里·坎贝尔上尉
Last night, Marine Corps Captain Brie Campbell
在伊朗和伊♥拉♥克♥边境上空被击落
was shot down over the Iran/Iraq border.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表