剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
现在赶紧离开那
Now get the hell out of there.
撤离点在西方十五公里 我们走
Exfil's 15 klicks west. Let's move.
来了
Yeah.
艾玛
Emma.
你从储藏室拿到我的文件了吗
Did you get my records out of storage?
什么
What?
我跟你说了我急需那些文件
I told you I need my records right away.
对 你的文件 我拿到盒子了
Yeah, your records. Yeah, I got the boxes.
我 我明天再找找行么
Um, I'll, uh... I'll look for 'em tomorrow, okay?
旅行的截止日期就是明天了
The deadline for the trip is tomorrow.
明天吗
It's tomorrow?
-爸 -好吧 我
- Dad! - Okay, all right, I'll...
我现在就去拿 一会儿再联♥系♥你
I'll get 'em right now. I'll get back to you.
我能搞定
I got this.
克莱 火力掩护我们
Clay, give us cover fire.
向制高点移♥动♥
Move to high ground.
越过山脊就到边界了
The border's just over the ridge.
大家都向制高点移♥动♥ 特伦特 你带着坎贝尔
Everyone get to high ground. Trent, you got Campbell.
行动 快点 快走
Move! Let's go, let's go!
我希望你已经想到办法了 雷
I hope you got something up your sleeve there, Ray,
因为已经没有退路了
'cause we're 180.
我们向嵴线移♥动♥ 然后向西赶到边界
We'll move to the ridge line, then push west to the border.
我希望那能行得通 不然我们就得完蛋
I hope that works. Otherwise, we're fish in a barrel.
快走 桑尼 我们走
Move your ass, Sonny. Let's go!
快走 桑尼 马上
I said move, Sonny, now!
我们前方没有掩体了
We lose cover up ahead.
伊朗革命卫队就要追上了 我们得赶到边界
IRG's closing the gap. We gotta get to the border.
我们走 快走 快点
Let's go! Let's go! Move, move, move!
我来掩护你 快走 走
I'll cover you. Go, go, go!
该死的
Damn it!
桑尼在哪儿
Where the hell's Sonny?
他刚刚在掩护我
He was giving me cover fire.
我看到他开始撤退
I saw him starting to fall back.
敌方火力太猛 我看不到他了
Fire was too heavy. I lost visual.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is Bravo 1.
猛烈攻击
Heavy contact.
伊朗革命卫队
IRG.
B1 重复你上一句话
Bravo 1, say again your last.
B1 重复你上一句话
Bravo 1, say again your last.
遭受猛烈火力攻击
Taking heavy fire.
B3失散
Bravo 3 cut off.
桑尼和我们走散了
Sonny, cut off.
看不到现场情况
We're blind.
他们到边界之后我们才能使用侦察监视设备
We're not gonna have ISR until they reach the border.
我们帮不上忙 只能等待
There's no way to help. Nothing to do but wait.
看他们射击的方向 他应该在我们
The way they're shooting, looks like he's pinned down
刚刚经过的地方被困住了
just left of where we crossed.
他在反击
He's returning fire.
他们把他包围了 我们得到下面去
They got him surrounded. We gotta get down there.
你来掩护 特伦特和我一起行动
Cover. Trent, you and me. Let's move.
B1 我是作战中心 汇报情况
Bravo 1, this is Havoc. Sitrep.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, go for Bravo 1.
我是作战中心 关于B3的情况有什么进展吗
This is Havoc. Do you have a situational report on 3's status?
目前没发现B3的行踪 情况正在恶化
No eyes on 3 at this time. Situation is developing.
他们需要后援
They need backup.
我们可以派1-1去
We can send the 1-1.
他们就在三公里之外
They're about three kilometers away.
我们不能越过边界 你是清楚的
We can't set foot across that border. You know that.
空中支援呢
What about air support?
不可能
Not a chance.
我们不能在伊朗境内行动
We cannot engage inside Iran.
但也许可以炫耀一下武力
But maybe a little show of force.
伊朗革命卫队要是质问起来 我们就装作不知情
The IRG calls us on it, we play dumb.
告诉他们飞行员并没意识到
We'll tell them the pilots didn't realize
他们越过边界了
they'd crossed the border.
伊朗革命卫队后撤了
IRG backed off.
直升机来袭
Helo incoming!
干掉他们
Get 'em!
最棒的初次约会
Best first date ever.
桑尼 坎贝尔
Sonny, Campbell!
快点过来 我们掩护你们
Get your asses over here. We got you covered!
好了 我们快点回家吧
All right, let's get our asses home!
收到
Roger that!
忙着呢 艾玛 就快找到了
Not right now, Emma. I'm getting it.
杰森 我是娜塔莉
Hey, Jason. It's Natalie.
杰森 你还好吗
Ja... Jason, are you okay?
我刚刚去你家了 但是你不在
Hey, I stopped by your place, and you're not here.
我
I w...
我去了储藏室
I went... I went to the storage...
-你在 -储藏室 我
- You're at the... - The storage unit. I-I...
你在那儿干嘛
What are you doing there?
我要拿
I had to get...
我要给我女儿拿点东西
I had to get my daughter something.
我
I...
听着 我 我能去找你吗
Uh, listen, can I... can I come get you?
拜托了
Please. Please.
有人在吗
Anyone here?
欢迎回家 亲爱的
Welcome home, baby.
你想我了
I take it you missed me.
你知道我想你
You know I did.
一切还好吗
Everything go okay?
遇到了点问题
Yeah, had a few tricky moments,
但是结果都还好
but, uh, everything came out all right in the end.
很好
Good.
服役记录 评估文件
Service record. Evaluations.
推荐信
Letters of recommendation?
还有一个时间表
There's a schedule there
记录了各项截止日期
to help you keep track of what's due when.
宝贝 你不用做这些
Baby, you-you didn't have to do that.
我想这样做
I wanted to.
你说得对
You were right.
我之前没有给你足够的支持
I haven't been as supportive as I should have.
不 不 我
No. No, I...
是我做得不够好
I haven't held up my end.
我应该处理好自己的问题
I should have handled my business.
那我们来解决这件事
So we work it out.
我们一起
Together.
你不是只有B队 亲爱的
Bravo's not your only team, baby.
我敢说 你绝对是更漂亮的那个
You're definitely the better-looking one, I'll tell you that much.
参考对象并没太大可比性
Well, that's not saying much.
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me?
海军教给作战人员这么多技巧
All the skills the Navy teaches its operators,
却忘记了最重要的一个
they leave out the most important one.
是什么
What's that?
怎样寻求帮助
How to ask for help.
我一直想说你的鞋很好看
Uh, I've been meaning to say I like your shoes.
多谢
Thanks.
是我新买♥♥的
Just, uh... just got 'em.
你的品位很好
Well, you have excellent taste.
我猜你不能告诉我
Uh, I assume that you can't tell me
你去了哪里 做了什么
where you've been or what you've been doing,
但至少可以告诉我你在困扰什么吗
but could you at least tell me what's been bothering you?
因为也门的事 他们打算给我一枚奖章
They want to give me a medal for what happened in Yemen.
但是你不想要
And you don't want it.
感觉这样不对
Uh, it just doesn't really feel right.
你可以告诉他们该颁给谁
Well, you can tell them where to put it.
这是军队
It's the military.
他们想给你奖章 就会给你
They want to give you a medal, they give you a medal.
你不能拒绝吗
What, you can't just give it back?
不能
No. u202d
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表