剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
working with the Turkmen Intel agency.
据说他们打算把他运送到土库曼斯坦
It's believed they'll be transporting him to Turkmenistan
强迫他帮助他们开♥发♥核武器技术
and forcing him to work on their nuclear weapons technology.
消息还显示他会被暂时关押在一个安全屋里
Sources indicate he'll be held in a safe house temporarily,
离你们的基地只有二十公里远
20 kilometers from your base.
想借培训之名趁机把他救出来
Uh, use our training visit as a cover to snatch him?
没错
That's the idea.
特洛伊木马
Trojan Horse.
小心海豹队员带来的礼物
Beware of frogmen bearing gifts.
拉蒂夫可是块香饽饽
Latif is a gold mine
我们可以利用他所拥有的国外武器的知识
of foreign weapons knowledge that we can tap.
再说了 我们不能让土库曼的项目顺利开展
Plus, we'll keep the Turkmen from advancing their program.
没错 我们在那边的基地会被
Yeah. We will be under constant watch
土库曼士兵按照命令严格看管的
by Turkmen command on the base.
不被他们察觉去做任何事情
Doing anything without their knowledge,
更别提高价值目标的抓捕行动
let alone an HVT capture op,
都将是极其危险的
will be tremendously dangerous.
没错 不过那也比演练展示要有意思得多
Yeah, but it's a hell of a lot more fun than running drills.
-同意 -说得对 就这么办
- Yes. - That's right. Come on.
这里有安全屋的照片 高价值目标拉蒂夫
Here's a picture of the safe house. The HVT, Latif,
将在你们到访的最后一天到达土库曼巴适
will be arriving in Turkmenbashi on the last day of your visit.
有我们需要知道的高度安保措施吗
Any heightened security measures we need to know about?
据我所知并没有
None that I'm aware of.
劫持他的人♥大♥概是觉得
His captors most likely think
把他运出巴基斯坦才是最难的任务
that getting him out of Pakistan was the hard part.
-有多少人看护他 -估计三到四人
- How many guns protecting him? - Estimate three to four.
好吧 我们也只能送一个四人突击队进去
Yeah, we can only send in a four-man assault team.
小队的其余人都必须
The rest of the unit will have to maintain
待在基地作为掩护
a presence at the base for cover.
这次的行动看起来很简单明了
Hmm. This hit seems pretty straightforward.
简单明了 没错
Straightforward. Right.
我们要在没有枪 交通工具或其它工具的情况下
We'll be on the base without any of our guns,
不被察觉地从基地溜出去
vehicles or method to sneak out undetected.
局里正在着手搞定武器和交通工具的问题
Agency's pinning down weapons and transport as we speak.
如果招待我们的人事先收到任何风声
Yeah, and if our hosts have any inkling
我们除了培训之外还安排了其它的活动
that we've got an agenda besides training,
那反弹的后果一定是灾难性的
the blowback will be disastrous.
好在我们还有五天来敲定行动的细节
Well, we still got five days to figure out the details.
四小时后出发
Wheels up in four hours.
那个
So,
我以为我可以开车回家然后把这事放下
I thought that I could drive home and-and just let it go.
也让你能够向前看
And allow you to move on.
你在说什么
What are you doing?
我回到弗吉尼亚州不是为了工作
I did not come back to Virginia for work.
我回来是为了你
I didn't. I came back for you.
这次又有什么不一样
Why would it be any different this time?
我不想有什么不一样
I don't want it to be different.
我们在一起时 看起来最重要的事情
When we were together, all that seemed to matter
是你做了什么 但当我们分开
was what you did, and when we were apart,
我意识到并非如此
I realized that it didn't.
那些并不重要 最重要的是你是谁
It didn't matter. All that mattered was who you are.
我还爱你
I still love you.
我要赶飞机
I'm about to board a flight.
-现在没法聊 -好
- I can't do this right now. - Okay.
我知道使事情复杂化并不公平
I-I know that it's not fair to complicate things.
我只是想告诉你
I just needed to tell you.
拜托 平安回来
Please come home safe.
飞机刚刚完成中途燃料补充
Plane just finished refueling.
还有六小时到 伙计们
Six hours, fellas.
所以你是说 她就像约翰·库萨克那样
So you're telling me that she straight-up
站在你家门口跟你说了这些
John Cusack, say anything'd you on your doorstep?
对 差不多
Yeah. Pretty much.
天哪 我说过她横跨全国飞来找你
Ooh-wee. I told you she didn't
不会只想和你做朋友
fly across the country just to be your buddy.
不可能的
No, no, no.
那么 你想出摆脱这位
So, uh, you figured out
丽贝卡姑娘的办法了吗
how you're gonna cut this Rebecca girl loose?
等等
Hold on a second here.
你不会告诉我 这就是你的决定吧
You're not telling me this is an actual decision.
拜托 兄弟
Oh, come on, man.
真的假的 想想这几个月
Seriously? What about all those months
你浪费了多少龙舌兰
of you ruining a good tequila,
为了女教授就是你的真命天女的事实
crying over the fact that the-the-the professor girl
痛哭流涕
was the one?
现在这个闪亮的新女孩倒更重要了
And now this shiny new girl is more important?
你操什么心
Why do you care?
林戴尔找你 要用机会来诱惑你
Well, Lindell called you in, dangling opportunities.
-是吗 -因为他知道你会上钩
- Yeah? - Well, that's 'cause he knew you'd bite.
因为你永远在寻找下一个目标
'Cause you're always looking for what's next.
任何事都没法让你长久注目 是吗 克莱
Can't nothing hold your eyes for long, can it, Clay?
我走了
I'm out.
今天早些时候收到一封邮件
So, uh, got an e-mail earlier today.
维克发来的
From Vic.
他想干嘛
The hell does he want?
不知道 我还没点开
I don't know. I haven't opened it yet.
不会是什么好事 我不想让它扰乱
But it can't be good, and I don't want it messing
我这次行动的思绪
with my head on this trip.
别打开 直接删掉
Don't open it. Just delete it.
直接把事情抹除感觉不对劲
It doesn't feel right just erasing the thing.
为什么 事情已经发生了
Why? What happened happened.
何必要回溯从前
Why are you rehashing the past?
从那些令人厌恶的时刻中
There's always something to be learned
总能学到些什么 对吧
from the ugly moments, right?
正式因为被称为令人厌恶的 雷
Exactly why they call 'em ugly, Ray.
所以我才要摆脱 因为它们令人厌恶
That's why I get rid of 'em, 'cause they're ugly.
我不明白 这就像...
I don't understand. It's like...
你听起来像娜塔丽 就是...
You sound like Natalie. You know? It's just...
总要提起过去的事情
just keep bringing up things from the past.
觉得有压力了 是吗
It's weighing on you, huh?
她总讲她的前夫
She's talking about her ex-husband.
你跟她谈过阿兰娜吗
Have you talked to her about Alana?
为什么这么做 回忆过去
Why? How is going back
怎么会帮助我们向前看呢
helping us move forward?
没用的
Doesn't work.
这是看问题的一种方式
That's one way of looking at it.
土库曼斯坦 土库曼巴希市
大家好
Hello, boys.
海斯总士官长
Master Chief Hayes.
这有点尴尬
Uh, this is awkward.
中学舞会式的尴尬
Middle school dance awkward.
我们也许该教教他们待客之道
Well, we should maybe teach them about hospitality.
首先要端出些茶点
Have some refreshments out first,
或者来一盘沙拉
maybe a plate of crudités.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎 海斯总士官长
Welcome. Master Chief Hayes.
我是奥戴弗总士官长
Master Chief Odeev.
看来就是由你来
I take it you're gonna be the one
给这群沉默的人做翻译了
doing the translating for the silent ones?
我手下人都多少懂一些英语
Ah-- all my men know some English.
普伦科更是说得像诗人一样好 普伦科
Prenko here speaks it like a poet. Uh, Prenko,
给他们介绍一下
give them the tour.
那是你们睡觉的地方
You sleep there.
不错吧
He's good.
我的人就住在隔壁
My men are housed right next door.
你们有什么需要 喊一声就行
If you need anything, just shout.
要是你们想去基地的其他地方转转
And if you need to go anywhere in the base,
我们也很乐意护送
we will gladly escort you.
我们还需要有监护人
So we need chaperones?
规定就是这样
It is the policy.
我们都很高兴能和顶尖的队伍一起训练
We're all very excited to train with the best.
好吧 没有隐私
All right. No privacy,
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表