剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
跟踪送货人会变得越来越困难
increasingly difficult in that area's terrain,
其他政♥府♥部门要求一支战术小队押送他去审讯
OGA's requested a tac team to roll him up for questioning.
我们人手不足
We're short a few guns.
逮捕送货人事不宜迟
Well, apprehending the courier is time-sensitive,
即使杰森跟特伦特不在 也要继续任务
so the mission proceeds without Jason and Trent.
完美 他们两个老头只会减缓我们的速度
Perfect. Statler and Waldorf would just slow us down.
好吧 让你的小队准备好 雷
All right. Saddle up your team, Ray.
-走 -收到
- Let's go. - Copy that.
杰森不跟我们一起行动 这感觉不太对
Doesn't feel right going out without Jason.
对 谁让他去做保镖
Yeah, his fault for running out to play bodyguard.
再说了 这次任务很简单
Besides, this one's cake.
不一定
Hmm. Maybe not.
墨菲定律说任何事都没表面那么简单
The easy ones are Murphy's favorite.
再加上 我们有新的首发阵容
Plus, we got a new, uh, new starting lineup.
悠着点 金发女郎
Easy there, Pippi Blondestocking.
我准备好了 而且雷会罩住我们的
I am tight and Ray's got this covered.
你确定吗
Yeah, you sure about that?
在十年前 一份火腿三明治就能让我
Ten years ago, I would've followed Prime-Time Perry
跟随全盛时期的佩里去海地
into Hades for a ham sandwich.
但是现在这个亲近的 软弱的雷·佩里
But this kinder, softer Ray Perry I'm seeing today?
大家都给我投入点 好吗
All right, everybody dial it in, okay?
不管杰森现在在哪里 在做什么
No matter where Jason is right now, whatever he's doing,
你可以确信他是百分百投入的
you can guarantee that his head is in it 100%.
这就是我需要你们做的 明白吗
That's what I need from you. Are we clear?
明白
We're clear.
我的名字叫曼迪·埃利斯
My name is Mandy Ellis.
我谨代表美国♥军♥队
I'm a representative of the United States military.
向你丈夫之死表达深切的
I wanted to come extend our condolences
哀悼之情
on the death of your husband.
不好意思 我普什图语没那么好
I'm sorry, that's the extent of my Pashto,
但是萨米姆的英语很好
but Samim's English was excellent,
我希望你能理解我所说的
so I hope you understand me.
你的丈夫是一个很勇敢的男人
Your husband was a very brave man.
萨米姆信仰坚定
Samim was a man of strong beliefs,
会为正确的事坚定地挺身而出
and the conviction to stand up for what's right.
他明白只有行动才能带来改变
He understood that change takes action.
他与我们共事 为的是让这个国家
He was working with us to make this country
变得更好
a better place for everyone,
尤其是为了他的家人
but especially his family.
你的父亲
Your dad,
你的父亲是一位英雄
your dad was a hero.
很不幸
Unfortunately,
萨米姆为了实现他的愿景而牺牲了
Samim lost his life in service of that ideal.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国很感激
The United States is very grateful
他的帮助
for his assistance.
我们想要感谢他的服务与勇气
We would like to recognize his service and his courage.
我知道再多的钱也无法
I know there's no amount of money
补偿你的损失 但是
that can make up for your loss, but...
这就是你此行的目的吗
This is why you came here,
为了赔偿我丈夫的生命
to pay me for the life of my husband?
你怎么敢
How dare you?
你以为我不知道你是谁吗
Do you think I don't know who you are?
萨米姆说过关于你的事 说你不断地逼他
Samim told me about you, how you-you pushed him,
威胁他
threatened him.
是你造成我丈夫的死亡
You are the reason my husband is dead!
而你现在带着你那沾满鲜血的钱来这里
And now you-you come here with your blood money,
补偿我
to pay me off?
美国人
Americans.
对你们而言 阿富汗人♥民♥的性命一文不值
To you, Afghan lives are nothing!
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走 走吧
That's it. Let's go. Come on.
走吧 我们走 我们走
Let's go. We're going. We're going.
-走吧 走走 -那晚
- Let's go. Move, move, move. - That night,
你丈夫被害那晚
the night your husband was murdered,
-你看到什么了吗 你知道什么 -走开
- did you see anything? Do you know anything... - Leave!
关于你丈夫被杀的事情 你看到什么了
about how your husband was killed? Did you see anything?
走 快点 快点 好了
Move. Come on, come on. Okay, okay.
来吧
Come on.
进去
In you go.
你没事吧
You all right?
-没事 -我们走
- I'm fine. - Let's move.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1.
已过苏拉阶段 完毕
I pass Shula. Over.
收到 B1 近距离侦查战术显示
Copy, Bravo 1. CTR shows
似乎有六名壮年男子
what appears to be six fighting-age males
-在目标建筑中 -他说六名
- inside the target. - Did he say six?
如果送货人有两名保镖 那其他三个是谁
If the courier has two guards, then who are the other three?
我们要不要捕获这只白鲸
Are we gonna harpoon the white whale right here?
看来美国队长没能出演续集
Guess Captain America didn't get cast for the sequel.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1.
有迹象表明高价值目标在里面吗
Is there any indication our HVT is in there?
没有 B1
Negative, Bravo 1.
浪人看到了全部六名住户的画面
Ronin had a visual on all six occupants.
高价值目标不在其中
HVT's not on target.
收到了 完毕
That's a good copy. Bravo out.
好了
All right.
那就让我们去抓那个间接的目标吧
So, let's go get the guy that's gonna give us the guy.
雷 你来看看这个
Hey, Ray? Something you got to see.
收到
Copy that.
马上过去
On the move.
是什么
What do we got?
看起来高价值目标溜走了
Looks like HVT squirted off target.
如果想抓住他 必须现在就动身
If we're gonna catch him, we got to go now.
只有一种驻派是我不愿意看到的
Just one deployment, I'd like to skip
"阿富汗隧♥道♥一日游"
the "Big Tour of Afghan Tunnels."
作战中心 这里是B1 目标建筑安全了
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1. Target house is secure.
送货人和三名目标下落不明
Courier and three tangos are unaccounted for.
我们眼前有个隧♥道♥ 但不知道有多长
We have a tunnel on target, but we don't know how far it goes.
我们将暂时失去通讯 请批准进入
We'll likely lose comms. Permission to enter.
批准搜索隧♥道♥ B1
Go ahead and clear it, Bravo 1.
给你们六十分钟无通讯状态
You've got a 60-minute window off comms.
然后我将派出快速反应部队
Then I am launching a QRF.
收到 完毕
Copy that. Bravo out.
布罗克 你是幸运儿
Brock, you're the lucky one.
好的 去吧
Okay. Go get it.
你做的没有错
You did the right thing.
她那样指责你是不对的
She was wrong, accusing you like that.
不 她说的一切都是真的
No, everything she said was true.
这没什么
And it's fine.
曼迪 拜托
Mandy, come on.
他是为了更崇高的事业牺牲的
He died fighting for the greater good.
所以不要再自责了
So stop beating yourself up.
我知道
I know.
派萨米姆出去是获取塔哈勒组织线索的最好方式
Sending Samim in was the best way to get a lead on Tahara,
如果必须重来一次
and if I had it to do all over again,
我也会做同样的事
I'd do exactly the same thing.
这才是让我感到害怕的
And that's what scares me.
当我刚开始做这份工作时
When I first started this job,
失去一个线人会让我生不如死
losing a CI would have decimated me.
现在失去克雷格医生和萨米姆
And now, losing Dr. Craig and Samim?
真的很难 但
It's really hard, but...
我能够重新振作起来 完成我的工作
I can pick up the pieces and do my job.
这很好
That's good.
-好吗 -是 这很好
- Is it? - Yeah, that's good.
在某个时候 我变了
Somewhere along the line, I changed.
或者可能是这份工作改变了我
Or maybe the job changed me.
我不知道是什么时候 但我不是曾经的我了
I don't know when it happened, but I'm not the person I was.
我明白 但是
I understand that, but, you know,
我们持续深入这个地狱
we keep marching into this hell.
总会给我们的生活带来影响
It's gonna have an impact on our life.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表