剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Her pulse is barely there.
腹部和颈部有撕裂伤
Got abdominal laceration, neck laceration,
多处肋骨骨折 雷
compound rib fracture. Ray.
-她情况很糟 -见鬼
- Hey. She's bad. She's bad. - Damn it.
坚持住 能听见我说话吗
Stay with me, you hear me?
大使 坚持住
Ambassador, stay with me.
B1 无线电检测 完毕
Bravo 2, radio check, over.
听得见吗 你会没事的
You hear me? You're gonna be all right.
B1 信♥号♥♥清晰
Bravo 1, I hear you Lima Charlie.
雅典娜受伤了
Athena's down.
正尝试稳定她的情况
Trying to stabilize her now.
收到 立刻撤出大楼 我们马上到
Copy all. Get outside ASAP. We're moving.
收到 坚持住 大使
Check. Stay-stay with me. Ambassador.
我们要带她出去 如果移♥动♥她
We got to move her outside. If we move her...
我们没有选择了
We don't have a choice.
好 走吧
All right. Let's go.
发射烟雾弹
Smoke out.
我们只能这样做了
The only move we have.
B2 正向你的方向靠近
Bravo 2, heading your way.
我以为计划是从墙体豁口撤退
I thought the plan was to exit through the breached wall.
是这样 你看
It is. Look.
转移注意
A distraction.
引开敌人
Draw the enemy,
从后门撤出
go out the back door.
烟雾弹奏效了 不过他们变聪明了 老大
Smoke's working, but they're wising up, boss.
我倒要看看他们有多聪明
Let's see how wise they are to this.
我们进来了 我们进来了
Coming inside, coming inside.
留在这
Stay. Stay here.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
快走 快走
Move, move, move!
克莱 我掩护你 快走
Clay! I got you! Move!
你会没事的 大使
You'll be all right, Ambassador.
放松 放松
Easy. Easy.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
没有枪的人 趴低一点
All right, anyone without a gun, get low,
远离窗户 明白吗
and stay out of the windows, okay?
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
开始撤离 我们需要你们的帮助
Hitting the road. We could use your help.
去机场的最佳路线
Best route to the airfield.
B1 我是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
收到 线路清晰
We read you, Lima Charlie.
贝克 放大范围 扩大到四个街区范围
Baker, widen out. Give me a four-block radius.
B1 我在追踪你们的位置
Bravo 1, I'm tracking your position.
前方道路看起来没有威胁
Everything looks clear up ahead.
收到
Good copy.
长官 发现一辆跟踪车
Ma'am, we have a trailing vehicle.
该死的
Damn it.
B1注意 似乎有一辆敌军武装卡车
Bravo 1, be advised, you have what appears to be
要在中途拦截你们的车队
an enemy technical vehicle on course to intercept your convoy.
还没结束
This isn't over.
敌军武装车在北面两个街区处
Enemy technical is two blocks north,
正快速向你们开去
moving fast in your direction.
注意三百米后左转
Advise you turn left in 300 meters.
他们甩不掉敌车
They're not shaking 'em.
作战中心呼叫B1 敌军武装车
Havoc to Bravo 1, that enemy technical
大约在跟踪你们的车后方一百米处
is approximately 100 meters behind your trail vehicle.
大家都趴下
Everybody get down!
维克 你搞定机♥枪♥ 我们搞定追踪车
Vic, you got the well gun. We got the trail.
-收到 -B2
- Copy. - Bravo 2,
负责指挥
you got the lead.
收到 从右边超车
Roger that. Coming up on your right.
炸飞他们 维克
Light 'em up, Vic!
B4 我们需要和他们保持一定的距离
Bravo 4, we need some distance between us and them.
加快车速跟上来
Pick up your speed.
B1 我们已经全速前进了
Bravo 1,we're already redlining up here.
没法再加速了 J
Can't push this thing much harder, J.
收到
Good copy.
他们在哪 他们失败了吗
The hell are they? They break down?
很难说 他们不回应我
Can't tell. They stopped responding to my calls.
通知猎鹰1-8做好准备
Get Orzet 1-8 back on the horn to stand by.
或许还是得用直升机撤离他们
We may still have to fly 'em out of there.
马上去做
On it.
继续把他们引过来 J
Keep reeling 'em in, J.
执行
Execute.
大家坚持住 我们要出去了
Everyone hold on. We're moving out.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
真是太可惜了
Such a loss.
怎么样 你们没事吧
What's up? You all right?
我让她失望了
I failed her.
你没有
No, you didn't.
你没让她失望
You didn't fail her.
她阻止了一场战事
Look, she stopped a war from happening.
这是好事
That's a good thing.
她会希望我们庆祝她的胜利
She would want us to celebrate her victory,
而不是为她哀悼
not mourn her.
懂吗
Got it?
回家吧
Let's go home.
那真是...
That was a, uh...
艰难的一战
that was a rough one, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你做得很好 新人
You did good, new guy.
谢谢
Thanks.
你伤到了吗
You, uh, you pull something?
是大腿的伤吧
Groin, I think.
我不去想它的时候
Minute I stop thinking about it,
它就好了
it'll fix itself.
海斯的老方法
The age-old Hayes method, huh?
基地里有个厉害的心理学家
You got that fancy physiologist hanging around base.
也许值得去见一见
Might be worth a visit.
我没事 雷
I'm fine, Ray.
那好吧
All right.
爱你
Yeah. Love you.
奈玛和孩子这周末去她爸妈家
Naima and the kids are at her folks' for the weekend.
我得自给自足 要去喝瓶啤酒吗
Got to fend for myself. You want to grab a beer?
不了
Nah, I'm good.
桑尼 我请客 兄弟
Sonny, I'm buying, brother.
拒绝了你一次
Said no once.
不明白我为什么要再拒绝一次
Don't see why I need to say it again.
雷 如果你请客我就去
Ray, I'm in if you're buying.
是吗
Yeah?
那我们走吧
All right, let's do it. Let's, uh...
我们可以
You know what, we can...
倒一杯敬大使
pour one out for the ambassador.
她的确与众不同对吧
She was, uh... she was different, wasn't she?
万中无一
They broke the mold with that one.
不是每天都会遇到
It's not every day you meet a politician
我们愿意为之而冒险的政客
you want to run into a fire for, right?
没错 我想她比政客更会冲锋陷阵
Yeah, I think she had more door kicker in her than politician.
是的
Yeah.
只是
Just, um...
希望我们能为她多做一点
I wish there was more we could do for her, you know?
我也是 兄弟
Me, too, brother.
我也是
Me, too.
走吧
Come on.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表