剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
是啊 没有什么是我解决不了的
Oh, yeah. Nothing I can't handle.
我确信...
Well, I'm sure, uh...
我确信基础水下爆破训练让你无所不能了吧
I'm sure BUD/S prepared you for anything, huh?
-是的 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你是哪一届的
What class were you in?
瞧 我是252界
See, I was in 252.
我兄弟全金属 你是那届的来着
My buddy, Full Metal here-- you were in what, uh...?
-234 -234届的
- 234. - 234.
你知道金属喜欢两样东西
Do you know that Metal likes two things?
喝威士忌 和敲碎别人的脑壳
Drinking whiskey and crushing skulls.
我恰好没有酱汁了 你个说谎精
And I'm fresh out of sauce, Tinker Bell.
我只是找点乐子
I'm just having a little fun.
-找点乐子 -是的
- A little fun? - Yeah.
这对你来说就是乐子吗
Is that what it is-- fun to you?
是吗 很好玩吗
Really? Fun?
你在这的所作所为 是在亵渎记忆
What you're doing here, pal, is dishonoring the memory
你声称的经历 是我们兄弟拼上性命才完成的
of our brothers who died doing the things you claimed to do.
-你♥他♥妈♥的有毛病吗 -桑尼
- Man, what the hell is your problem? - Hey, Sonny.
-你才有病 -好了
- You are, buddy! - Hey.
过来 看着我
Come here. Hey, hey, look at me.
冷静点 这里不是弗吉尼亚海滩的酒吧
Calm down. Look, this isn't some bar in Vah Beach
可以随便进来打一架
where you can just come in here looking for a fight, okay?
是啊 那家伙
Yeah, well, you know, that guy--
整晚都在沽名钓誉
he was stealing valor all night, and what,
现在你倒来说我
now you're, uh, turning your sights on me?
桑尼 那家伙是个崇拜者
Sonny, that guy's a wannabe.
-谁会在乎 -每一个当过队员的都在意
- Who cares? - Every team guy ever.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
除了你 克莱
Except you, Clay.
睡一觉就忘了吧 伙计
Hey, sleep it off, buddy.
杰森 你没事的
Jason, you're okay.
没事 我在这里
You're okay. I'm-I'm here.
没事 我没事
Uh, fine. I'm fine.
我很好 只是
I'm good. It's just...
只是一个噩梦 仅此而已
Just had a nightmare. That's all.
你想讲一讲吗
Do you want to talk about it?
不 我说我没事了
No, I said I'm fine, okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
我需要一点时间而已
I just need a little time, that's all.
回来睡吧
Come back to bed.
给我一点时间好吗
Just give me a little time, okay?
海豹突击队
第三季 第十五集
最后一个人
Last man!
结束演习 三分钟十八秒
End ex! Three minutes, 18 seconds.
还不错
Not bad.
正如委员会所知
As the Committee is aware,
作战发展部队的任务包括反恐行动
Development Group's mission includes counterterrorism operations,
反扩散
counterproliferation,
以及清除或寻回高价值目标
and the elimination or recovery of high-value targets.
但是自从反恐战争开始
But since the beginning of the war on terror,
拯救人♥质♥已经成为越来越普遍
Hostage Rescue has become an increasingly common
以及重要的海豹六队行动
and vital DEVGRU operation.
为了扩大我们的任务 必须进行额外的训练
Expanding our mission has necessitated additional training.
意味着要花费更多时间 设施和设备
Means more hours, more facilities, more equipment.
就是说需要更多资金
Which translates into more money.
没错 参议员 但是你也知道
Indeed, Senator, but as you know,
B队在全球各地都成功地
Bravo has successfully extracted hostages
解救过人♥质♥
from all over the globe.
但是在委内瑞拉却失败了
Though not in Venezuela.
没错 长官
That's true, sir.
委内瑞拉行动的确是失败了
Venezuela definitely was a failure,
但我们是世界上最优秀的
but we are the best in the world
因为我们的高级训练 所以...
because of our advanced training, so...
你几乎可以保证下一次任务的成功
you can almost guarantee mission success next time.
也许参议员们
Maybe the... maybe the senators
会想要参与一下实战演练
would like a little interactive demonstration?
也许理解人♥质♥营救的最好方法
Maybe the best way to understand hostage rescue
就是做人♥质♥
is by being the hostage.
说得有道理 海军军士
That's a good point, Petty Officer.
沃尔特斯参议员 你怎么看
Senator Walters, what do you think?
你下来做我们的小白老鼠吗
You... come on down here and be our guinea pig?
如果你愿意 你甚至可以
And if you want to, you can probably even,
拍一点行动的照片
you know, snap a little photo op,
只要不拍到我们就行
as long as we're not in the frame.
海军军士斯宾塞
Petty Officer Spenser here
正是我们新一代海豹突击队员的最好例子
is the prime example of our new generation of SEALS
他们已经准备好带领这个国家
who are ready to lead this nation
进入到下一个十年
into the next decade.
而那些不与时并进的人将会被抛诸脑后
And those who don't evolve will be left behind.
等等 等一下
Hold up. Wait a minute.
你怎么能说他们不喜欢你呢
How can you say they won't like you?
你还没见过新学校里的孩子呢
You haven't even met the kids at your new school yet.
但如果我见了他们 他们不喜欢我呢
But what if I meet them and they don't like me?
你要先给他们机会了解你
Well, you've got to cgive 'em a chance to get to know you first.
正如他们给了你机会一样
Just like they're gonna give you a chance.
只要他们看到你好 也会对你好
Once they see how nice you are, they're gonna be nice to you.
作为对马斯登拥护哈希德联邦政♥府♥的回应
In response to Marsden taking sides with the Hashid.
令人惊讶的指控是 这位已故大使
The surprising allegations that the late ambassador
可能不仅错误地处理了和平谈判
may have not only mishandled the peace talks
而且她可能也要对此负责
but that she may also have been responsible
-老爸 -宝贝
- Daddy? - Yeah, babe?
怎么了
What's the matter?
我与这位大使女士共事过
Well, I worked with that lady, the ambassador,
就在她死之前
before she died.
她真的是个好人
She was a real good person,
但有人想指责她失职
but somebody's trying to say she failed at her job.
这不是事实
That's just not true.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我当时在场
I was there.
你的工作是这样的吗
Is that what your job's like?
有人朝你开枪吗
Do people shoot at you?
老爸是个水手 宝贝女儿
Daddy's a sailor, baby girl.
去洗脸吧
Now, go wash up...
免得你老妈回来开始吼我
before your mom gets home, starts yelling at me.
你在害怕什么 杰森
So, what is it that you're afraid of, Jason?
你为什么觉得我在害怕 我什么也不怕
What makes you think I'm afraid? I'm not afraid of anything.
你现在坐在我面前
Well, the fact that you're sitting across from me
这是几个月来第一次
for the first time in months.
我很好
I'm fine.
其实我真的很好
Actually, I'm doing really good.
我和娜塔莉这周末要去露营
Me and Natalie, we're going camping this weekend,
-一定会很顺利的 医生 -那很好
- and it's gonna be smooth, Doc. - That's great.
-对 -那你们俩有进展了
- Yeah. - Yeah, so you-you two are making progress.
当然
Sure.
我在尽量...
I-I'm trying to...
去做你叫我做的事
do what you told me to do, and that's...
就是放下我的心墙
break down my inner wall.
但是...
But... it's...
-你知道的 -让人进入自己的内心很吓人
- You know. - It's-it's scary letting someone in.
你觉得自己暴露在外吗
Are you... are you feeling exposed?
是 我觉得自己暴露在外
Yeah, I feel exposed.
就好像我站在瞄准器下
Yeah, like I'm in the crosshairs.
这么说吧
Tell you,
有时我希望自己站在望远镜的另一头
sometimes, I wish I was on the other end of the scope.
懂吗
S-See?
在你受伤后 娜塔莉帮助你重新站起来
You know, Natalie helped put you back together after your injury.
-是的 -她看到了你最低落的时候
- Yeah. - She saw you at your lowest
但她仍愿意跟你在一起
and still got involved with you.
她跟我说过"身体好精神自然会好"
She told me, "Fix the body, and the mind will follow."
可是你知道吗 我十分健康 但精神方面呢
Well, you know what? Body's 100%. But the mind?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表