剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
自己可以独自完成任务 不需要我或者其他任何人
on proving he can do this op without me. Without any of us.
但鉴于这次任务困难重重
And given all the challenges of this op,
你的看法也许能帮到他
it seems like your perspective might help.
不幸的是 杰森的字典里没有帮忙这个词 曼迪
Unfortunately, "Help" Is a foreign word to Jason, Mandy.
晚点再聊
I'll talk to you.
好了 我们准备出发
All right, let's go.
休息时间结束了
Break time's over, okay?
桑尼 把电锯换成割枪
Sonny, switch out the quickie saw with the Broco.
-快点 -收到
- Come on. - Roger that.
戴维斯少尉刚刚找到了
Ensign Davis just located the Orion 9
停靠在越南海岸的猎户座9号♥
sitting off the coast of Vietnam.
我们一小时后出发
We're wheels up in an hour.
一小时后出发
Wheels up in an hour.
我更希望能在重返战场之前
Oh, man, I would much rather crack
解决这档子事儿
this nut before jumping back in the fire.
现在开始关心训练
It's a little late
是不是有点晚了 桑尼
to start caring about training now, there, Sonny.
去你的 白金神奇小子
Ah, kiss my ass, platinum wonder.
你以为五角大楼在乎
You think the Pentagon cares
每一次测试都以失败告终吗
that every run has ended in disaster?
五角大楼相信我们能击中目标
Know what, Pentagon trusts us to hit it on target.
他们下令 我们动手
They say go, we go.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
在团队整周都状态不佳的情况下
Yeah, well, you know, jumping into a zero-margin op
进行一项不容丝毫差错的任务
where the team's been off all week?
我当然睡不着 你认为呢
Yeah, I can't sleep. What do you think?
所以你是想全凭自己解决
So now you're trying to figure out the impossible
-这不可能的任务吗 -我以前也试过 桑尼
- all by yourself? - I've done it before, Sonny.
我知道
I know you have.
但你是凭一己之力完成基础水下爆破训练的吗
But is that what got you through BUD/S alone?
在青队也是吗
How about Green Team?
狼群的力量来自
The strength of the pack
每一匹狼
is the wolf,
但是狼的力量来自于族群
but the strength of the wolf is the pack.
但团队现在精神不济
And the pack's out of sorts right now.
好吧 也许竭尽全力地训练
Okay, well, maybe training balls to the wall's
-的确让人精疲力尽了 -努力
- got something to do with that. - Got to run hard
才能有突破啊
if you want to break through.
但如果要以团队崩溃为代价 成功显得一文不值
And breakthrough is worthless if the cost is breakdown.
你是来质疑我的领导能力的吗
You're here to question my leadership,
转个身 去睡觉
just turn around, go to sleep.
老杰 我会一直追随你
Jace, I would follow you anywhere.
这点你很清楚
You know that.
但你现在试图扭转宇宙之力
But you got this way of bending the universe
让事情按照
and forcing it into the way
你所想要的方向发展
you think things are supposed to be.
你不是孤身一人 杰森
You're not alone in this, Jason.
猎户座正向北移♥动♥ 距中国海域还有约三公里
The Orion's steaming north about two miles from Chinese waters.
侦查监视设备在甲板上发现了四名哨兵
ISR picked up four sentries on deck.
这是我们训练过的场景
Uh, that's a scenario we trained for.
我们按计划行动 走吧
Let's run it like we planned, boys. Let's go.
好了 等一下
All right, hold up.
听着
Look,
我知道过去这些天
I know these past few days, I've...
我在训练中把你们逼得太紧了
pushed you really hard during the training.
那也许是因为我的家里
And maybe that's because of all the changes
出现的种种变化
that I'm going through back home in my life.
我只想让你们知道
I just want you to know
我愿意将生命交付给你们每一个人
that I trust each and every one of you with my life.
而我只愿意和你们
And there's no other group of guys
直面死亡 共赴地狱
I'd rather jump into hell with.
一起完成任务吧 来吧
So, let's get this done. Come on.
同心协力
Together.
好吗
All right?
我们能行 伙计 加油
We got this, man. Come on.
作战中心 这里是B1 我们正经过黄鹀
Havoc, this is 1. We're passing Yellowhammer.
收到 B1 经过黄鹀
Good copy, Bravo 1. Passing Yellowhammer.
注意 我看到一名哨兵
Be advised, I am seeing what appears to be one sentry
似乎正朝右舷移♥动♥
headed towards the starboard side.
收到 作战中心
Good copy, Havoc.
带我们出去
Take us out.
B1 请注意
Bravo 1, be advised.
一名武装哨兵正前往舰桥的位置
You have an armed sentry headed toward the bridge
收到了吗
of the vessel. How copy?
收到
Good copy.
桑尼 准备破门
Sonny. Breacher up.
雷 雷 哨兵回来了
Ray. Ray, sentry's back.
掩护右舷
Cover the starboard side.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
注意 哨兵在你们后方十五米的位置
Be advised, sentry is 15 meters after your pos.
看起来他停止移♥动♥了
Looks like he's stopped moving.
雷 你看到他了吗
Ray, you got him?
还没有
Nothing yet.
B1 注意
Bravo 1, be advised.
哨兵又开始移♥动♥了
Sentry is on the move again.
他马上就到你们上方了
He's gonna be on top of you soon.
快进去
Get inside.
他们马上就会发现我们了 快
They're gonna know we're here fast. Move!
快点
Hurry up!
海盗们醒了
Pirates are awake.
我搞定了
I'm in.
目标船只刚刚改变了航向
The target ship just changed course.
她向北移♥动♥了大概四十度
She's headed approximately 40 degrees due north.
他们离进入中国领海还有多久
How long till they make Chinese territory?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
-我们的人在训练中达到这个时限了吗 -一次也没有
- Our guys beat that time in training? - Not once.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
注意 目标船只改变了航向
Be advised, the target vessel has changed its heading
正驶向中国海域
and is moving out for Chinese waters.
你们还剩下大概十分钟
You have approximately ten minutes
在被迫中止行动之前
to gain control of that vessel before
控制船只 收到了吗
you are forced to abort. How copy?
收到 作战中心
Good copy, Havoc.
我们得临时改变计划
Hey, I got to call an audible.
让船尾队跟着我们吗
Keep the aft team with us?
你应该早点提的
Well, you should have said that earlier.
桑尼 克莱 布洛克 留在舰桥 其余人跟我走
Sonny, Clay, Brock, on the bridge; rest on me.
我们按照雷的计划 只分两队
We're going with Ray's plan-- two teams instead of three.
作战中心 这里是B1 我正经过山茶花
Havoc, this is 1. I'm passing Camellia.
B1 经过山茶花 待命
1, I copy Camellia, break.
我们会掩护你们上方
We'll cover the topside for you.
离中国海域越来越近了
Chinese waters are coming up awfully fast.
桑尼 割刀还能用多久
Sonny, how much you got left in that torch?
足够了
Enough.
上面交火非常激烈啊 老杰
That's a big gunfight up there, Jace.
那不是我们的问题
It's not our problem.
B6 汇报你的情况
Bravo 6, what's your sitrep?
打开了
It's open!
B1 我是B6 准备进入
1, this is 6, about to make entry.
上
Go.
特伦特 该你了 锁
Trent, you're up. Padlock.
干得漂亮 布罗克
Nice toss, Broccoli.
B6 舰桥安全
Bravo 6, bridge is secure.
改变我们的航向 关闭发动机
Adjusting our heading. Shutting her down.
求求你 不要
Please! Please! No! No!
求求你 不要
Please, no!
我的天
Oh, God! Oh, my God!
距中国领海只有约457米
Only 500 yards from Chinese waters.
我跟你们说过训练有效果
I told you all that training would pay off.
你说的是演习吗
You talking about practice?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表