剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
- That's why we train, kid. - Yeah, I know.
我只是不想拖B队的后腿
I just don't want to be Bravo's squeaky wheel, you know?
你需要放轻松
You need to relax.
你一直都非常争气 我支持你也脸上有光
You've made me look good for standing up for you so far,
所以你的能力不需质疑
so you've got that going for you.
我感激不尽
I owe you everything for that.
继续做好你份内的工作就好
Just keep pulling your weight.
在我看来 我们扯平了
As far as I'm concerned, we're square.
-是吧 -好
- Yeah? - ?All right.
如果你想向我借钱赞助你的竞选
You know, if you're gonna ask me for money for your campaign,
你懂的 我一分没有
you know, well's dry.
我不确定以我目前在后方面临的问题
I'm not sure I'm electable with the issues I'm facing
我还有没有竞选资格
on the home front.
是关于女人的问题吧
Women issues, huh?
一定是消息传开了
Must be going around.
-你想聊聊吗 -不想
- You want to talk about it? - Nope.
我不想聊这个
I do not want to talk about it.
你想吗
Do you?
不想
Nope.
继续
Carry on.
委内瑞拉 加拉加斯市
我知道这边情况很糟
Knew the situation was bad down here,
但没想到这是蛮荒西部
but I didn't know it was the Wild West.
是的 好在我们是在内斗混战的期间到达
Yeah, good thing we came during the Purge.
再多施加一点压力 这城市就会崩溃
Any more pressure gets applied, this city's gonna implode.
好的 正因如此我们这次袭击要迅速
All right, which is why we do this hit fast.
快进快出 明白了吗
In and out, got it?
戴维斯少尉
Ah, Ensign Davis.
我很确定长官们的驻地
Pretty sure the officers' quarters
在街那头的丽兹酒店
are down the street at the Ritz.
你们真的需要更新信息了
Wow. You guys really need some new material.
报告长官 B队报到
Hey. Bravo Team reporting for duty, ma'am.
很高兴你们适应的不错
Glad you guys made it in okay.
你总是带我们来最好的地方
Tell you what, you always take us to the nicest places.
那就不让你们久留了
Let's not keep you here long, then.
没事 你们准备好了我们随时可以出发
That's all right, we're ready to go when you're ready to go.
计划不变 索降进入 直升机待命
Plan is still the same. Fast-rope and the helo standby.
先待命 我们是来通知你们
On standby. Just came to let you know
我们还在等线人的情报
we're waiting on some intel from a C.I.
歇一会
Settle down.
只需要五分钟
Just need five minutes.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
打起精神 我们出发
Jock up. Let's move.
我们可不想在这里多待 快点
We don't want to be here longer than we have to. Come on.
抱歉 那天晚上我没能出来逛
Hey, sorry I, uh, didn't make it to hang out the other night.
没事 我知道你在忙着
Yeah, you know, I figured you're too busy
排干华盛顿的沼泽
draining the swamp in D.C.
兄弟 你为什么要跟丽贝卡过不去
Dude, why do you have such a problem with Rebecca?
我发现她把你
Well, I figure she's got
看得非常紧的
quite the short leash on you, buddy.
相比你偷偷摸摸缠着戴维斯
With the way you were sneaking around for Davis,
不知道是谁把谁牵得更紧
not sure I'd be comparing leash sizes there, pal.
听着 兄弟 我是在保护她好吗
Well, listen, pal, I was protecting her, okay?
至少我没失去自我
Least I didn't, uh, lose who I was.
你说我失去自我了
You're saying I have?
我只是觉得 你演的这一出
I just think you like playing
斯宾塞先生去华盛顿太过火了
Mr. Spenser Goes to Washington a little too much.
原为电影名《史密斯先生去华盛顿》
你的嘴也大得过火了
You open your mouth way too damn much.
是吗 我说到你的痛处了
Oh, really? Did I strike a nerve?
脑子回到正事上来
Get your heads in the game.
那表情我见过 没什么好事
Seen that look before. It's not good.
我的线人报告 监狱周围的区域内
My C.I. reports the area surrounding the holding facility
全是委内瑞拉特警
is crawling with VSP.
暗♥杀♥小组一定在协助转移
Death squad must be assisting with the transfer.
我们人手和武器都不足
We're undermanned and outgunned.
你怎么想 兄弟
What do you think, brother?
我想我们的行动泡汤了 就这样
I think our op just got canked. That's what I think.
多亏了曼迪的线人 这是我们掌握的情况
Thanks to Mandy's C.I.,t here's what we know.
大门一直紧闭
Gate stays closed.
门外有两名守卫 而非一名
Two guards out front instead of one.
只有附近的委内瑞拉特警巡逻队
Only people allowed in and out
才被允许出入
are VSP patrols in the neighborhood.
也许是因为他们打算转移囚犯
Probably 'cause they're planning to move the prisoners.
克雷格医生报告说 拉莫斯和其他人♥质♥
Dr. Craig reported that Ramos and the other hostages
都被关在东翼
are being held in the east wing
有六名守卫看守
with half a dozen guards present.
克雷格医生阻止了我们落入圈套
Well, Dr. Craig kept us from walking into a goat rope.
利用直升机潜入的方式取消
Yeah, well, helo insert's out.
我们可不想引起注意
You don't want to draw that kind of attention,
卷入激烈的枪战中
get into a big-ass gunfight.
用侦察监视设备怎么样
What about ISR?
如果在暗♥杀♥小组逼近我们时 有人能照看我们身后
It'd feel a lot better with someone watching our six
那感觉会好很多
with that death squad on top of us.
它并不是真正的"捕食者"
It's not exactly a Predator,
但它有一小时的飞行续航能力
but it has an hour of flight time
至少可以给我们提供监狱的视野
and will at least give us eyes on the facility.
所以我们计划用一架玩具飞机
So, we're planning on taking
与天启骑士进行较量
the horsemen of the apocalypse on with a toy plane.
老杰 你怎么想
Right, Jace, what do you think?
没有足够的武器来压制他们
Well, don't have enough guns to overrun them.
也没足够的时间想出
Don't have enough time to come up with something
潜入偷袭的好方法
to, uh, get under their noses,
那我说 我们就躲在显眼的地方
so I say we just hide in plain sight.
委内瑞拉特警的面罩可以提供掩护
VSP masks should give us the cover we need.
我完全赞同玩变装游戏来找新鲜感
Look, I'm all for playing dress-up and keeping things fresh,
但扮成委内瑞拉暗♥杀♥小组
but posing as the Venezuelan death squad
不是特别令我动心
doesn't exactly get my engine running.
很好 桑尼
Okay. That's great, Sonny,
但我们要戴面具 好吗
but we're gonna wear the masks, all right?
都戴上
Put them on.
艾玛怎么样了
很好 明天再细说
好
你忙吗
有空聊聊吗
你那手♥机♥能帮我们躲开委内瑞拉特警吗
That phone gonna help us avoid the VSP?
-你怎么了 兄弟 -没事 没什么
- What's up with you, man? - Nothing. Nothing's wrong.
从我们上车起你就一副魂不守舍的样子
You been hangdogging it since we were wheels up.
要是你有什么心事
Now, if you got something in your head,
最好在我们出发前就清理干净
you need to clear it out now before we roll.
你说得对
All right, you're right. You know what?
是娜塔莉 她和艾玛碰面了
Natalie, she met Emma.
妈呀 火星撞地球了
Ah, worlds collided.
没错 她们遇上了
Right. They collided,
不过我没跟艾玛说起过娜塔莉
but I didn't tell Emma about Natalie.
-我觉得应该没啥大问题吧 -当然有问题
- I'm sure it'll smooth over. - It's not gonna smooth over.
你又不是不知道 这就像是什么
Come on, you know this. What is it, something like
85%的队内恋情不会有什么好结果
85% of the relationships in teams fail?
我的婚姻失败了
My marriage failed.
我孤立了阿兰娜 我把她赶走了
I isolated Alana. I shut her out.
她不该被这样对待
She didn't deserve that.
你想说什么 兄弟
What are you getting at, brother? ?
我想说的是 大数据表明
I'm getting at is the stats show,
我跟娜塔莉不会有好结果
right, that me and Natalie are gonna blow up.
就是这么回事 可她不该被这么对待
That's what it shows. She doesn't deserve that.
的确有这个可能
Could happen, yeah.
不过说实话 杰森 现在看起来
But honestly, Jason, right now it sounds like
你才是那个想打退堂鼓的人
you're the one pulling the pin.
现在我需要你集中注意力
Look, I'm gonna need you to focus up, boss dog.
把心思放在委内瑞拉 别老想着弗吉尼亚海滩
I need your head here in Venezuela, not in Virginia Beach.
你说得对 你说得对 我们走吧
You're right. You're right. You're right. Let's go. ?
走吧
Come on.
你是今晚的航♥班♥ 你得尽快离开
Your flight's tonight, so you have to leave ASAP.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表