剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Brought you some fuel.
巴尔干杂肉饼
Pljeskavica.
桑尼 你不能老这样
Sonny, you can't keep doing this.
什么 我
What? I-I...
在那之前 我就一直给你带吃的
brought you food before we were, you know...
现在还是一样
Ain't no different now.
完全不一样
It's entirely different.
我们完全不一样
We are entirely different.
别人一看就知道了
People are gonna see right through it.
有什么好看的
Well, what's there to see?
我只是来看看你
I just come to check on you.
你
You know, you,
我们出发前 你好像有点焦虑
you seemed a little anxious before we rolled out.
我没事
I was fine.
看着我
Look at me.
我懂的
I get it.
好吗
Okay?
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
That bomb going off, it...
所以我真的想来看看你
it made me really want to see you.
我只是很高兴你没事
I'm just glad you're okay.
大家都没事
Everybody's okay.
那
So...
我要回去工作了
I got to get back to work.
提醒你一下 你很快又要飞了
Just a heads-up, you're gonna spin up again soon, so...
保持头脑清醒
get your head right.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
马尔金替瓦迪姆组织洗黑钱
Malkin's a money launderer connected to Vadim's organization.
他应该有我们想要的答案
Should have the answers we need.
袭击一个精于计算的人似乎不太光明磊落
Hitting a bean counter doesn't seem very sportsmanlike.
是的 别让他的衣冠楚楚给蒙骗了
Yeah. Don't let the Windsor knot fool you.
马尔金身边都是特种部队级别的雇佣兵
Malkin rolls around with hired guns, special ops types.
我们为什么这么急着出发
Why we rolling out in such a hurry?
菲利普追踪到他的私人飞机
Filip tracked his private jet
在波斯尼亚边界的一个偏僻机场
to a remote airfield over the border in Bosnia.
飞机计划显示他三小时后起飞
Flight plan indicates he's wheels up in three hours.
时间不多了
Not much of a window.
如果起飞了 我们就永远抓不到他了
Makes it off the ground, we'll never get to him.
-没错 -这样吧
- Exactly. - All right, well, tell you what,
我们在机场等到马尔金的车队出现
we'll wait in the airfield till Malkin's convoy shows up.
然后在他登机前抓到他
Then we'll hit him before he boards.
防御应该低一点
Defenses should be down.
比起在街上抓他容易点
Easier than a hit on the street.
我们不能非法扣押他
We can't hold him legally.
曼迪正在去机场的路上
Mandy's en route to the airfield now
飞过去审问他
to interrogate him on site.
除非他还活着才行
Assuming he's still upright.
如果马尔金开不了口 死的人会更多
Look, more people will die if Malkin doesn't talk.
我们需要他活着
We need him alive.
很多行动
Lot of moving parts.
只有昨天是最轻松的
Only easy day was yesterday.
昨天烂透了
Yesterday sucked.
B队离机场还有五分钟
Bravo's five mikes out from the airfield.
曼迪紧跟随后
Mandy's not far behind.
如果曼迪没能让马尔金开口
And if Mandy doesn't get Malkin to talk,
我们就又原地打转了
we're back to chasing our tail.
他们得先一步抓到马尔金 让他开口
Well, the guys got to get Malkin first to get him to talk.
大家注意 还有两分钟就到了
Eyes up, and we're two mikes out!
两分钟
Two mikes out!
一架价值两千万的飞机将要起飞
That's a $20 million jet about to take off.
克莱 你负责监视
Clay, you're on scope.
收到
Copy.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我要知道高价值目标飞机的机尾号♥
I got to get a tail number on HVT's plane.
收到 B1
Copy, Bravo 1.
机尾号♥是5BS
Tail number 5-Bravo-Sierra.
B3 高价值目标飞机就要飞走了
Bravo 3, HVT's about to pop smoke.
我们要立刻迫使其降落
We got to put down now.
收到 B1 要让飞机在哪降落
Copy, 1. Where do we want to lay this down?
降落在跑道上
On the runway.
B3 你负责上机搜查
Bravo 3, you're the boarding party.
我们其余人负责拉警戒
The rest of us will pull security.
打开机舱门 打开机舱门
Open the door! Open the door!
我们毫无掩护 老杰
We're awful exposed out here, Jace!
往左边 找一个更好的角度
Push left. Get a better angle.
敌人已击毙 敌人已击毙
They're down, they're down.
打开机舱门
Open the door!
打开机舱门
Open the door!
作战中心 我是B1 抓到人了
Havoc, this is 1. Pass jackpot.
一个商人需要这么强劲的火力吗
Hell of a lot of firepower for a businessman.
雇佣兵总是喜欢乱开火
Hired guns are always trigger-happy.
没有很多工作保障
Not a lot of job security.
雷 桑尼
Ray, Sonny,
搜查那栋楼
check out that building.
不想再有任何意外
Don't want any more surprises.
-收到 -收到
- Copy that. - Roger that.
我们还要盯着目标多久
Okay, how much longer we staying on target?
直到曼迪达到目的为止
Till Mandy gets what she wants. That's how long.
我和你说过
I've told you,
我不支持恐怖组织
I do not support terrorist organizations.
我是个商人
I am a businessman.
你的换汇交易
Seems your money exchange
像是瓦迪姆·特拉索夫的私人提款机
was Vadim Tarasov's personal ATM?
人都爱贪便宜
People take advantage.
钻漏洞的空子
Loopholes are abused.
我们会想尽办法
We do our best,
但是这些组织远远比你们美国人
but these groups are far more sophisticated than you...
所想得要复杂
Americans acknowledge.
艾利斯探员
Agent Ellis,
我能和你说实话吗
can I be frank with you?
当然
Of course.
你手上没有指控我的证据
You have nothing on me.
如果你有的话 那我大概
If you did, I probably would be
现在应该在引渡回国的飞机上了
on a plane out of the country by now.
算了吧 如果我给我的朋友们打一通电♥话♥
Please, if I make just one phone call to my friends,
你的生活将会变得非常 非常糟糕
your life becomes very, very messy.
你的朋友们
Your friends?
你是指你的客户吧
You mean your clients?
既然提到了你的客户
Speaking of your clients,
我倒是有他们可能会感兴趣的东西
I have something that I think they might like to see.
我发现你的私人银行户头里有一笔可疑的存款
I found an odd deposit in one of your personal bank accounts.
兰德欧服公♥司♥给你转了五十万美金
Half a million dollars from Lendover Incorporated.
兰德欧服公♥司♥
Lendover Incorporated.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不知道这公♥司♥
I am unfamiliar.
这家公♥司♥是中情局控股的 来付钱给线人
It's a holding company run by the CIA to pay informants.
我没收过中情局的钱
I've taken no money from the CIA.
再说了 五十万美金对我算笔钱吗
Besides, what would $500,000 mean to me anyway?
确实太少了
Not much.
所以我们做了过去两年内的
So we created 60 deposits
60笔存款
over the past two years.
共三千万美金
$30 million,
这笔钱看来应该够换来你的合作
that sounds like a number that'd get your cooperation.
猜猜你的朋友们会怎么想
Imagine what your friends will think.
他们绝不会相信我会拿美国人的钱
They just won't believe I'm taking money from the Americans.
拿 不 这是你挣来的
Taking? No, you earned it.
这些存款转账的时间还经常
These deposits often coincide
恰好和你朋友的某些组织被突袭的时间吻合
with the takedown of one of your friends' organizations.
没有你的帮助我们无法做到 彼得
We really couldn't have done it without your help, Pete.
我明白了
Oh. I understand.
这就是恐吓
This is, uh, blackmail.
或者这只是我试图保护
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表