剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Or this is me trying to prevent
无辜的人不被杀害
innocent people from being killed.
但你不能拘留我
But you can't detain me.
没错
Correct.
要是你离开之前没有给我我想要的信息
The second you walk without giving me what I want,
我会开始打电♥话♥ 等到你一落地
I'm on my phone. And by the time you land,
你的朋友们会突然变成你纯粹的客户们
your friends will have suddenly become only and purely clients,
而且是很生气的客户
unhappy ones,
他们将非常愿意当面来讨论一下这些事情
who will likely want to discuss these matters face-to-face.
你的安保力量现在有点薄弱真是太糟糕了
It's too bad you're a little light on security.
我告诉过你 他们不会相信你的
I told you, they won't believe you.
想用你的命来打这个赌吗
Willing to bet your life on it?
艾利斯特工
Agent Ellis,
你到底想要什么
what do you really want?
我想要正义
I want justice.
我想要瓦迪姆·特拉索夫为他的罪行付出代价
I want Vadim Tarasov to pay for the people he's killed.
我可以给你一个名字
I can give you a name.
谁的名字
Whose name?
一个信使
A courier.
我想问你点事
Gonna ask you something,
我要你正面回答我
and I need you to be straight.
如果你是在纳闷是谁把喷熊剂
Ah, if you're wondering who put the bear spray
装进了你的润肤乳 不是我♥干♥的
in your Jergens bottle, it wasn't me.
你和戴维斯 多久了
You and Davis, how long?
你说什么
Come again?
你们两个背着小队的人在一起
How long have you two been playing house
玩过家家多久了
behind the team's back?
你知道吗 雷 极度缺觉的状况
You know, this lack of sleep, Ray,
真的会让你开始有一些不切实际的想法
is really starting to make you have crazy ideas.
-我之前看到你俩在阳台上了 -那又怎样
- I saw you two on the balcony earlier. - So?
那看着就很不对劲
So it looked different.
戴维斯第一次指挥任务
Davis ran her first op,
结果我们差点全军覆没
where we all almost got schwacked.
我买♥♥点吃的看看她 给她点支持
I stopped by to give her some food and be supportive.
-你看到的就这些 雷 -我看到的可不止
- That's what you saw, Ray. - That's not all I saw.
去你的 桑尼
Damn it, Sonny.
你知道吗 这件事可能把你俩搞死
You know, you two could get fragged over this,
更不用提会对小队产生多大的影响了
not to mention what it could mean for the team.
我们现在正在工作 雷
We're working right now, Ray.
现在不应该提出这种没根据的指责
It's the wrong time to make unfounded accusations,
但还是很高兴看到你又恢复正常了
but it is so good to see that you're back
又开始他妈的趾高气扬了
on your damn high horse again.
马尔金说出名字的那个人有消息了吗
Any luck on that name Malkin passed along?
-那个信使 -有了
- The courier? - Yes.
虽然他并不直接联络瓦迪姆
Didn't connect him directly to Vadim,
但那个信使确实曾打过博因卡的手♥机♥
but the courier did call Bojinka's cell.
马尔金给我们提供了一个真正的线索
Malkin handed us a real player.
这位信使还曾经
The courier also dialed
给一个阿尔巴尼亚的号♥码打过几次电♥话♥
a number in Albania a dozen times.
其中三次通话都和瓦迪姆组织
Three of those calls were made on the same day
发动攻击的时间在同一天
Vadim's network launched the attacks.
请求最终授权
Calling for final authorization?
也许吧 阿尔巴尼亚哪里
Maybe. Where in Albania?
高原地区
The highlands.
一个叫斯科德拉的小镇上的一家肉铺
A butcher shop in a village called Shkodra.
瓦迪姆非常狡猾 不会在藏身地接电♥话♥
Vadim's too smart to take calls where he is.
小镇上一定有人不断地
Someone's running messages back and forth
传递信息给他
from the village to him.
他一定就在那附近
He's got to be nearby.
网渐渐收紧了
Walls are closing in.
对了 桑尼
All right, Sonny.
那就说定了 对吧
So it's agreed, then, right?
德州 七分
Texas and seven points.
不 你们知道吗
No, you know what?
你们一直在说你们的长角牛队要有一场大战
You been talking a big game about your Longhorns.
下定离手
No backing down now.
赌注已下定 好吗
Consider the bets taken, okay?
-每分钟都会诞生一个软蛋 -好的
- There's a sucker born every single minute. - Okay.
那赌注就是一瓶塞尔维亚的私酿
So, bet is a bottle of that Serbian moonshine.
自酿白兰地
Rakija.
没错 输的人必须要喝一杯
Exactly. And the loser has to do a shot.
你知道如果长角牛队没赢
Okay, you know what? You do realize you're gonna have to do
你就必须喝六杯酒吗
six shots if the Longhorns don't cover?
无论胜败 我都是赢家
Well, either way, I win.
你怎么说 雷·佩里 你...
What do you say, Ray Perry? You, uh...
想加入这次的赌局吗
want to get in on this action?
我只希望橄榄球是你唯一在赌的东西
Just hope football's the only thing you're gambling with.
伙计们 咱们去做一组马尔夫运动吧 走
Let's go do a Murph, guys. Come on.
马尔夫运动
穿18或12斤重的负重背心依次完成下列运动
跑1600米 100个引体向上 200个俯卧撑 300个深蹲 跑1600米
绝对不要 不行 哥们
Absolutely not. Nah, man.
我们这段时间一直在折腾暴晒
We've been turning and burning for days now.
我们现在总算要回去了
We're about to go back out.
你得恢复一下♥体♥力 兄弟
You got to recharge, brother.
去躺一会
Go lay down.
进笼子去
In your kennel.
快去吧
Head on up.
你还好吗 兄弟
You okay, brother?
你好 我是爸爸
Hey, Em, it's your dad.
听着 帮我个忙 给我回个电♥话♥
Listen, do me a favor. Give me a call back.
我们已经很久没聊过天了 好吗
It's been a while since we talked, all right?
我需要跟你聊聊 拜托
I need to talk to you. Please.
你嘴上说自己好得不得了
You know, for somebody who says he's doing better than ever,
你表现出的可没那么好
you sure do have a funny way of showing it.
我很好 雷 我很好
I'm good, Ray. I'm good.
是吗
Yeah?
睡不着觉 想着一个逝去的队友
Not sleeping. Thinking about a fallen teammate.
在飞机上吓了一大跳
Jumping out of your skin on the Bird.
是什么吓到了你 兄弟
What's got you spooked, brother?
你知不知道迪亚兹被杀的两星期前
You know that Diaz nearly got blown up in Ramadi
差一点被炸死
two weeks before he was killed?
知道 客厅安置了简易爆♥炸♥装置
Yeah, IED in a living room.
-我记得 -是的
- I remember. - Yeah.
那之后不久 他来找我
Shortly after that, he came to me.
说那次爆♥炸♥把他吓到了
He said the blast really shook him up.
也对他执行任务产生了影响
Impacted him, how he was operating.
说他总听到那些脚步声
Said he was hearing these footsteps.
这种情况在别人身上也发生过
Yeah, seen it happen to guys before.
他对我说 你知道吗
He says to me, "You know what?
J 我想放弃了
"Hey, J, just want to give it up.
我不想再执行任务了 我受够了
I want to stop operating. I'm done."
两天之后 他就死了
Two days later, he's dead.
一周之后
Week after that,
我在葬礼上搀扶着他的妻子克里斯蒂
I'm holding up his wife Christy at the funeral.
J 迪亚兹赶上个糟糕的任务
Look, J, Diaz got a bad deal.
是的
Yeah.
你要不要告诉我到底发生了什么
You want to tell me what's really going on?
一切都是从阿兰娜的死开始的
It all started after Alana.
阿兰娜走了之后 一切急转直下
It started after Alana and got worse.
之后克莱和桑尼差点死了
After Clay and Sonny almost died,
再之后是你
and then what happened to you...
开始什么
What started?
记忆 痛苦的记忆
The memories. The bad memories.
开始重新慢慢潜入我的心里
Started creeping back into my mind.
起初我还能抵御 而现在
The ones I, I was able to keep 'em at bay, now...
它们开始慢慢渗透我
they're starting to seep in on me.
越来越糟 雷
They're creeping bad, Ray.
听着 兄弟 你今年经历了太多事
Look, man, you've been through a lot this year.
但是你会回到正轨的 你总是能做到
But you'll get back on track. You always do.
我能听到脚步声 声音越来越响
I'm hearing the footsteps. They're getting louder.
也许我该做点改变
Maybe I need to make a change.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表