剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
所以我才得替它留意 它是否该退休了
That's why it's on me to know when he's had enough.
走吧 伙计
Come on, bud.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
咱们回屋去吧 走吧
Let's go kennel up. Come on.
你答应了你女儿不会死
You promised your daughter you weren't gonna die.
想安抚孩子
There's nothing wrong
这没有错 雷
with wanting to comfort your child, Ray.
我知道 但这么做是图省事
I know. But it was the easy way out.
我承诺过自己 对待家人不能走捷径
I promised myself I wouldn't take shortcuts with my family.
那让贾米拉这三个月担心死吗
So, better to have Jameelah spend three months worried sick?
信教的人通常
You know, usually a man of the cloth
不会容忍♥说谎
doesn't condone lying.
一位父亲通常不会
And usually a father doesn't flagellate himself
为过度保护孩子而自责
over protecting his child.
说得对
Touche
只是
It's just...
孩子越长大
the older my kids get...
战争就会令我付出更大代价
the more this war costs me
也会令他们付出更大代价
and the more it costs them.
我只是想尽一切所能确保
I just need to make sure I'm doing everything I can
把握好真正重要的东西
to keep hold of what really matters.
看来你已经在从难处入手了
Seems like you're already doing the hard part.
你表现出来的是...
You're showing up. You're, uh...
想成为让每个人都
you're being the kind of man that wants
需要和满意的那个人
to be everything to everyone.
成为那样的人要花很大力气 我跟你说
It took a lot of work to become that man, I'll tell you that.
我刚加入B队时
When I first joined Bravo,
一切都是关于我的
everything was about me.
我只在乎要做队伍中的传奇人物
All I cared about was-was being a-a legend in the teams.
我只知道我之前有所有的答案 可是...
And I just knew I had all the answers, but...
我现在似乎只有问题
now it seems like all I got is questions.
什么样的问题
Questions like what?
我为了什么而战
What am I fighting for?
毫无疑问
Something asked, no doubt,
历史上许多伟大的战士都问过这个问题
by many great warriors throughout history.
别误会 我热爱我的工作
D-Don't get me wrong, I-I love my job.
真心热爱
I do.
但天知道我也很爱我家人
But God knows I love my family, too.
那为什么会有不确定呢
Why the uncertainty?
你似乎很清楚对你来说重要的是什么
I mean, you seem to have a good grip on what's important to you.
许多作战人员
Well, plenty of operators
开始处理团队与家庭间的平衡
start out handling the team-family balance,
但我在这里格格不入的原因
but the reason I'm a unicorn around here
是因为随着时间推移 大多数人都会失控
is because most lose their grip over time.
军人家庭不只会在战场上四分五裂
Military families don't just get torn apart on the battlefield.
身处战争越久
The longer you're at war,
问题就会越难 而答案也越简单
the harder your questions and the simpler your answers.
谢谢你 沃克牧师
Thanks, Chaplain Walker.
保持信念 高级士官
Keep the faith, Senior Chief.
这是我们未知名的关键人物
This is our key unknown,
据说是塔哈勒组织的首领
supposed leader of the Tahara network.
三天前
Three days ago,
阿富汗警♥察♥突袭了这个炸♥弹♥制♥造♥厂
Afghan police forces raided a bomb-making facility
并逮捕了这个叫塔巴什尔·西迪奇的人
and arrested this man, Tabsheer Sidiqi.
监测侦查到他的入案照时 中情局注意到他
CIA was alerted to his presence when his mug shot pinged FRS.
西迪奇一直和基♥地♥组♥织♥有联♥系♥
Sidiqi's been associated with AQ,
塔♥利♥班♥ 伊♥斯♥兰♥国
Taliban, ISIS,
最近他以高级指挥官的身份
and most recently he's been working
在为虔诚军做事
as a senior commander for Lashkar-e-Taiba.
这家伙就是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 就是雇佣兵
Dude's just a muj of fortune. Total mercenary.
这样对我们有利
Well, that works in our favor.
如果他不是真正的信徒
I mean, he's much more likely to talk
他更有可能招供
if he's not a true believer, right?
我们怎么知道他和塔哈勒组织有关
All right, look, how do we know he's with the Tahara network?
他最出名的是做装备自杀式炸♥弹♥
He's best known for equipping suicide bombers
从白沙瓦
and transporting them from Peshawar
把炸♥弹♥运到阿富汗
across the border into Afghanistan.
我们把从突袭中拿到的炸♥弹♥背心做了分♥析♥
Analysis of the S-vests recovered from the raid
与最近三起使用类似背心的爆♥炸♥事件有关
linked to similar vests used in three recent bombings.
那他应该能认出我们未知名的关键人物
So he should be able to identify our key unknown, then.
B队将负责朱利安特工的安保工作
Bravo will be running PSD for Agent Julian
从杜尔巴巴的阿富汗国民警♥察♥那里取回西迪奇
to retrieve Sidiqi from the Afghan National Police in Dur Baba.
杜尔巴巴 离部落很远
Dur Baba's-- it's pretty far out in the tribals.
最近的部队呢
Closest assets?
海军陆战队 距离35公里
Marines. 35 klicks out.
大白天开车穿过这个阴凉的沙坑吗
Daytime drive through that shady sandpit?
算了
No, thanks.
很不想这么说 但是三十说得对
I hate to say it, but Thirty's right.
我们不能等到日落之后 坐直升机过去吗
I mean, can't we wait till nightfall, then helo out there?
认为西迪奇和塔哈勒组织有关联的
Look, we're not the only ones that think Sidiqi is the link
不止我们
to the Tahara network.
阿富汗方面也想撬开他的嘴
The Afghans want a crack at him, too,
但国♥务♥院♥让我们抢占先机
but the State Department got us to the front of the line.
像他这种身处这么高位置的人
Guy like this, someone this high up on the totem pole,
我和你们说
I'm telling you right now,
-他的新团队现在一定很想念他 -没错
- his new team must be missing him by now. - Exactly.
我们不能冒险让人抢先我们一步
We can't risk anyone else getting to him before we do.
所以你们一小时后就要出发
That's why you're rolling out in one hour.
西迪奇有可能是打入塔哈勒组织的关键人物
Sidiqi could be the key that unlocks the Tahara network.
把他带回来吧
Let's bring him in.
-一会见 -好 拜
- I'll see you later. - Okay, bye.
桑尼很快就回来了
You know, Sonny's back soon.
是的 我知道
Yes, I'm aware of that.
自从他驻派起 我还没和他聊过 你呢
I haven't, I haven't talked to him since he deployed. You?
没 但我真的希望
No. But I really didn't expect to
在他那无疾而终的焦土作战行动之后
after his whole scorched earth campaign
能和他聊聊
he went on before he left.
以前你觉得他很好
I mean, you... you think he was hot then.
你觉得他对你和瑞斯的事会有什么反应
How you think he's gonna react to you and Reiss?
正如他知道你去参加军官项目的反应一样
About as well as him reacting to you going to STA-21.
我相信他的反应会和我其他队友的反应一样
I'm sure he'll take it the same way the rest of my teammates did.
你知道我想做高♥官♥
You know, I'm a cake-eating wannabe
贝内迪克特·阿诺德却遭到兄弟会的抛弃
Benedict Arnold who's abandoned the brotherhood.
要勇于面对自己的道路
Just got to be true to your own path.
尽可能清晰和诚实地去面对
Be as clear and as honest as possible.
如果我有机会 我就会这么做
That's what I would do if I had a thing.
我会说你不止一个机会
I'd say you've got more than a thing.
那我只能说你知道的可比我多
Then I'd say you know more than me.
照顾好瑞斯
Watch Reiss's six.
他不像你是个冲锋陷阵的人
He's not a door-kicker like you.
放心吧
I got you.
真不敢相信一周后你就要出发去阿富汗了
It's hard to believe that you'll be off to Afghanistan in a week.
是啊 但这就是我的生活
Yeah, it's part of the life, though.
我得去收拾准备一下
Got to be up and ready.
悄悄地收拾好东西走人
Pick up and head out without warning.
看来你确实从老爸这学到了点东西
Ah, then, you did learn something from your old man.
这么些年来 我非常讨厌完全不知道
All these years, I hated never having any idea
你被驻派到哪里
where you were being deployed.
但现在...
Now...
知道了反而更害怕
it's scarier knowing.
让这件事感觉太真实了
Makes it... too real.
一定要记得有备无患
You just try to keep your powder dry.
我几天前和斯坦·瓦尔希聊过了
I spoke to Stan Walch the other day.
说你能用一个好价钱买♥♥下二十万平方米的地方
Said you could get one hell of a price for 50 acres.
每次提到干房♥地♥产♥的人
When it comes to real estate people,
我都想到身上挂着牌子的唯利是图的律师
they remind me of, like, ambulance chasers with a sign.
是吗 他嘛
Yeah? Well, he was, uh,
他说很多外州来的人
saying a lot of out-of-staters--
他们现在都在往得州搬
they're moving to Texas these days.
我可没兴趣和城里的滑头分享我的农场
I got no interest sharing my ranch with city slickers.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表