剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
所以 交战规则
So, ROE?
这是一个战略层面的外交使命
This is a strategic-level diplomatic mission.
如果你要扛着枪
If you have to shoulder your rifles,
事情就砸了
things have gone sideways.
我们现在要靠我们的情感与理智
Oh, are we supposed to win 'em over
来战胜他们吗
with our hearts and minds now?
如果他们
What happens if
并不是真心求和的话怎么办
they're not actually here to make peace?
历经连年的战火 人人都想要和平
After years of war, everybody wants peace.
所以我们只是个人安保
So we're just personal security detail?
-是的 -好吧
- Right? - u202dYeah.
我们开两辆卡车
All right, look, we'll run two trucks, uh...
主要是一辆武装好的越野车
Up-armored SUV is the principal.
特伦特 我想让你来开头车
Trent, I want you to ride in the lead car.
-不行 -不行
- Negative. - Negative?
是的 你将在这里
No. You'll be providing security for our
保护国♥务♥院♥代表的安全
State Department representative here.
无论如何 B队不能带领车队
However, Bravo Team will not be leading the convoy.
等一下
Hold on.
如果不是我们 那是谁
If we're not, then who is?
看见了吗
You seeing this?
你好 朋友
Salaam, my friend.
现在都让他们进门了
Even let 'em in the gates now, huh?
真诚的表示
A show of good faith.
仅仅是开始
The first of many.
芬蒂前线作战基地食堂
这就是你为什么要先参加会议的原因吗
Right, is that why you're rolling into the meeting first?
你们该跟我们一起的
You know, you should be riding with us.
风头变了
Times have changed.
作为阿富汗政♥府♥的一名代表
As a representative of the Afghan government,
我必须先过去布置会议了
I must go ahead and set up the meeting.
我们几小时后见
I'll, uh, see you guys in a few hours.
你觉得这能成吗
Think this is gonna work?
我不知道
I don't know.
比起和平 我更习惯战争
I'm more accustomed to war than peace.
我也是
We both are.
战争需要我们这样的人
War needs men like us.
我们这样的人需要战争
Men like us need war.
我已经厌倦了等待
I, for one, got tired of waiting for a day
不需要战争的那一天
we no longer had to fight.
你最终也会如此
You will, too, one day.
不 有许多人都指望我
Nah, man, I got a lot of people
能继续战斗 朋友
counting on me to stay in the fight, my friend.
或许我也是其中之一
I might be one of them.
毕竟 这里是阿富汗
This is Afghanistan, after all.
好吧 你知道吗
All right, look. You know what?
我们已经和这些小丑打交道好多年了
We've been dealing with these clowns for years, man.
不能掉以轻心 明白吗
There's no need to be careless, you understand?
怎么了 你觉得有人要陷害我们吗
What, you think we're being set up?
战事总会结束的
The fighting's got to stop sometime.
十♥八♥年♥已经够长了
18 years is enough.
谁来决定 他们还是我们
Who decides that, them or us?
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
杰克·丹尼尔斯记录的时间是1:20
Jack Daniels' TOT is 1:20.
你们还有五分钟
You're five mikes out.
收到
Roger that.
我们正沿着这条路一直走
We're on this track straight through.
马上就到
We're almost there.
我们马上进入信道区域
We're getting channelized ahead.
注意地形
Check out the terrain.
比起前方的新伙伴
I'm less worried about the terrain
我倒没那么担心地形
than our new friends up ahead.
我们至少要试着相信他们 J
We have to at least try and trust them, J.
这次关键领导接触困难重重
There's a lot riding on this KLE, man.
得了吧 "相信塔♥利♥班♥"
Come on, "Trust" And the "Taliban"?
这两个词不能这么组合 雷 你知道的
Those two words don't go together, Ray, you know that.
他们要停下来了
Uh, they're stopping.
都停下
All stop.
这不是计划内的停车 我们都快到了
It's not a planned stop. We're almost to the compound.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
注意山上有疑似的
Be advised you have what appears to be
敌军行动
enemy activity in the hills,
左侧 四百米左右 收到了吗
left flank, about 400 meters. How copy?
收到
That's good copy.
J 如果这是埋伏 我们要离开这里
J, if this is an ambush, we need to get off the "X."
外面没有掩体
There's no cover out here.
如果这是个埋伏 雷
If this was an ambush, Ray,
他们的卡车应该早就开走了
the Tali trucks would have moved out already.
特伦特 用望远镜盯着山上
Trent, get some glass on those hills.
看到动静了就告诉我们
Call it when you see it.
雷 掩护我
Ray, cover me.
收到
Copy that.
如果他们在上面 我没法看见
If they're there, I'm not seeing 'em.
你能听懂他们在讲什么吗
Can you understand what they're saying?
不行 他 他们在同时说话
No, they-they're talking over each other,
而且语速太快了
talking too fast.
不过大概是什么事吓到他们了
Something's got 'em spooked, though.
那些人看起来很焦躁
Those guys look twitchy.
如果不能离开这 就要被前后夹击了
We're gonna get chewed up if we don't pull out of here.
他说的对
Yeah, he's right.
老杰 他们看上去很焦躁
Jace, they're looking twitchy.
有些人要被吓到了 开枪吧
Someone's gonna get scared, open up.
那我建议我们开枪
Then I suggest it be us.
你们看
Look...
出人命对我们的任务不利
a body count's not gonna help our mission.
放下武器
Lower the weapons.
放下 武器
Lower the weapons.
放下枪 伙计们
Low port, guys.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我们走吧
Hey. Let's go.
让我们放下枪
Let's just lower the guns.
放下枪 朋友
Lower the guns. Salaam.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
放下枪
Lower the guns.
对 放下
That's it. Lower.
看到没 多简单
See? It's so easy.
二号♥车 和阿富汗国民军安保主管待在一起
Vehicle 2. Stay with DOS, ANA.
我们好了告诉你
We'll call you when we're clear.
特伦特 雷 三十麦克
Trent, Ray, Thirty Mike,
你们和我一起 我们走
you're with me. Let's go.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我需要侦察监视设备
I need an ISR sitrep.
我要知道我们侧方会出现什么
Need to know what's coming on our flank.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
不明目标正在离开集♥合♥点
Unknowns are moving away from the meeting site.
那是杰克·丹尼尔斯的车
There's Jack Daniels' car.
这地方像座鬼城
The place looks like a ghost town.
雷
Ray.
J
J!
二等兵艾略特·芒兹
Private Elliott Mounds.
除了补给物资的人之外
We, uh, don't get many visitors out here
还真没什么人来
besides resupplies.
我听说你是海豹突击队的
I hear you're with the SEAL teams.
克莱 是的
Clay. Yeah.
那就是雷丁前哨站 欢迎来到这个破地方
That's COP Redding. Welcome to the suck.
你早知道我们会失败
Did you know the massacre was gonna happen?
不 当然不知道
No. Of course not.
但你知道
But you did.
剁掉受害人的双手意味着有人认为
Cutting off the victims' hands means somebody thinks
这些调解者是叛徒
those peacemakers are traitors.
还是说你仍然觉得我只是凭直觉
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表